Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,753 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You (49237 Views)

8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences / Pictures You’ll Relate To If Yourtailor Has Ever Disappointed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Joebeck(f): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Most times is not the fault of the tailor, some customers will bring their clothes and tell you they need it urgently only for them not to show up for collection after you must have abandon someone else clothe just to meet up, so tell me, next time will you take such customers seriously? The answer is no. Some customers will even abandon their clothes in tailor shop for months, even years.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by ayusco85(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Girl360:
They are worse. You'll show them the style, they smile at you and tell you they can sew it perfectly.

But when you finally get it, it will be a different story

Even the good ones, you'll have to do "express", otherwise you're probably going to get your fabric back in two years time.

Nigerian tailors will hardly make heaven because of their incessant lies. I bet Ghanaian tailors can make it to the heaven gategrin because they are Saints compared to Nigerian tailors
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by obomobo: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
One tailor still dey hold my cloth for past two month, anytime I called him na me sef dey help him give excuse cos e no get excuse for mouth again. I tire for dem
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by sallee(f): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Anabel:
H

Yes I do

E de ma n ran aso okunrin?
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by CallMeNJay: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
4. When you trust a Nigerian tailor.

I pity you.

like seriously the clothe I'm to use this sunday, the tailor told me to come on Friday.

Hope oga Toni won't disappoint me oo?

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by stylochime: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
sallee:
Lol
ROTFLMAO ...Da f**k?
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by cuteemperor(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
I saw a couple style online, so I went to my aunt's husband who is a tailor to sow the cloth for me and my gf, took my gf to his shop and we were both measured, I paid him the 12 thousand and 5 hundred naira he demanded for in full, that was three months ago and I haven't been able to get my cloth back till now, I guess the mistake I made was not getting the cloth material myself but paid him for the material and sowing, he must have just spent the whole of my money. The matter pained me so much, but what can I do, he is family and elderly, everyone keep telling me to chill.... Even my gf has lost interest in the cloth.... So painful.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Anabel(f): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

E de ma n ran aso okunrin?

Yes I do

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
follytiwa:
I'm a tailor, have never disappointed anyone before, its the customers that do, by promising to come for collection but never show up.

Some tailor might be but disappointment is never in my motto.

who we go ask? grin
follytiwa:
I'm a tailor, have never disappointed anyone before, its the customers that do, by promising to come for collection but never show up.

Some tailor might be but disappointment is never in my motto.

who we go ask?
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by justicejay(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lolx, see as u guys dey yab us...
Anyway its not our fault,not that we are playing. u will always find us busy whenever you visit us.
And the funniest part is that if you angrily take ur cloth from one to another, you will still face the same disappointment unless, the new person wanna treat you well cos u r a new customer.
So just endure, that's our own trend of work.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
13. When they are the reason you’re still single.

See my life.

This one killed me lol the worst na the ones you paid for watched them measure ....wore it and almost drowned in it

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by youngtroll: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Copying your stuffs from zikoko just because u want to win Mr Nairaland.....

Most of your recent threads are from there... You have noting original @ all....

angry angry angry angry

Things people do....

Cc

Photoshoot

W@ do u have to say?
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 29, 2016
I am a tailor with difference. A trial will convince you. I can sew and deliver to any location within and outside the country. No disappointments, no time wasting. Quality is my watch word.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by obyikye(f): 3:22am On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:
13. When they are the reason you’re still single.

See my life.
this one no get chill.....
I laugh in anaedo

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 4:35am On Jul 29, 2016
youngtroll:
Copying your stuffs from zikoko just because u want to win Mr Nairaland.....

Most of your recent threads are from there... You have noting original @ all....

angry angry angry angry

Things people do....

Cc

Photoshoot

W@ do u have to say?

You even mentioned me twice.
Lol... cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Qadeejarh(f): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2016
lmao!! My tailor told me 'these people came to my house yesternight and they even killed somebody', I know he meant thieves but I played dumb and I told him that shebi he (the tailor) did not die.
After two weeks of posting me he came up with another one, he said his wife gave birth. I vexed and carried my clothes from him even though he didn't do the finishing
photoshoot:
10. The official Nigerian tailor excuses

ALL. OF. THEM.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Qadeejarh(f): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2016
I pay my tailor in full when I drop my materials but he still ends up disappointing. Seriously I don't understand those tailors sef!

Anabel:
Who the hell is your tailor?? I've never disappointed a customer. The issues with some people is they don't wanna pay and they want good clothes. I made some clothes for a lady yesterday and she's refusing to fit them, she's complaining she doesn't want them cos it's not her size and she's still refusing to fit them and at the end of the day. She said she can't pay me my 4k balance for 3 clothes. Some customers have wickedness living in their condo

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2016
I have had my full share of tailor disappointment.
Never tell them the date you actually need the dress by.

I once had a wedding to attend. I stupidly gave the tailor the tailor the IV which had the Asebi style .

A week to the weekend, aunty no vex it's almost ready. Come tomorrow.
Could you belive his tomorrow kept moving to the next day.
It got to a point it wasn't ready on the wedding eve. I insisted he wasn't closing his shop that night.
After much begging from neighbours, that the shop haD to be closed at a certain time, he followed me to my house to complete the dress.

Wedding eve I should be sleeping early to relieve any stress on my eye bags, I was up watching a tailor sew a cloth I gave him 3 months ahead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by ochoa(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:

I pity you.

Which app re u using here bro'... For the white background overlay and the photo caption
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by ochoa(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:

I pity you.

Which app re u using here bro'... For the white background overlay and the photo caption
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2016
ochoa:
....app

Photo editor should work sir.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2016
codedruns2:
I have had my full share of tailor disappointment.
Never tell them the date you actually need the dress by.

I once had a wedding to attend. I stupidly gave the tailor the tailor the IV which had the Asebi style .

A week to the weekend, aunty no vex it's almost ready. Come tomorrow.
Could you belive his tomorrow kept moving to the next day.
It got to a point it wasn't ready on the wedding eve. I insisted he wasn't closing his shop that night.
After much begging from neighbours, that the shop haD to be closed at a certain time, he followed me to my house to complete the dress.

Wedding eve I should be sleeping early to relieve any stress on my eye bags, I was up watching a tailor sew a cloth I gave him 3 months ahead.

grin can you imagine!
Wait o, he carried all his machine? grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by ochoa(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:

Photo editor should work sir.

'Can I get the download link pls'... Got tons of other photo app on my phone.. Buh they re shitty
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by babiboo(f): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Three different tailors has actually misplaced my clothes. Till date, na sorry I chop

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by anthoniaz(f): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2016
southernbelle:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
its as if all Nigerian tailors have their brains wired the same way because they all act alike.
they are always so busy yet they can post someone until the very last minute and when you get angry, they begin to fetch different tales from their ever-ready bag of excuses.

I tell ya! Always busy.
One disappointed me with a blouse I wanted to use for my trad, I was very lucky that wasn't the main blouse, I had sewn the main one form another tailour weeks earlier but gave her this second one which I was to use before the main one on that day.She kept on promising till that day, she even told me she was bringing it to my house(lies) but I didn't see her.I think she called me 2 days later after the trad that it was ready (wickedness).

I just collected my material from a so-called friend who is also a tailour.I gave her this material, four or five months back.Till two weeks ago, she refused to sew it (this is someone who charges me very high but because her work is always neat, I don't mind)I don't just know what their problem is.Sometimes I even pay in advance so they won't give me excuse, but lailai, na d same thing.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by fpeter(f): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2016
I am currently facing this at the moment, my hubby wanted some Pens trousers
Tailor said , "Aunty I sabi Am" only for us to go back to get the Pens and he made
The trousers like the normal native shokoto. I have materials with him since over
1 month now. The last thing he said was that he was verrrrrrrry sick and was just returning
from his village. The worst is that he can even call you to come pick your clothes, only
for you to get there and discover he needed you to remind him of your style and the material
you gave him initially as he may have mixed it up with other people's materials. I just weak cry

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2016
fpeter:
I am currently facing this at the moment, my hubby wanted some Pens trousers
Tailor said , "Aunty I sabi Am" only for us to go back to get the Pens and he made
The trousers like the normal native shokoto. I have materials with him since over
1 month now. The last thing he said was that he was verrrrrrrry sick and was just returning
from his village. The worst is that he can even call you to come pick your clothes, only
for you to get there and discover he needed you to remind him of your style and the material
you gave him initially as he may have mixed it up with other people's materials.
I just weak cry

[img]http://media4./media/IGAjHec2VHqne/200w_d.gif[/img]
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by kuuljay(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Sometimes they deliberately connive with parents

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Mikylopez(f): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:

I still have one that is owing me cloth for about a month now lipsrsealed
I just tire for them
urz is just a month I have even forgotten I bought material .i gave it to d Tailor since 29th of November last year .weneva I go I will hear ha aunty I was abt to cut it before u came in..past 4 months abt to cut ..I Jes kuku dash dem d cloth(ಥ_ಥ)buh e pain me (︶︿︶)
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by stylochime: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2016
kuuljay:
Sometimes they deliberately connive with parents
From Nursery-1 To Primary-4

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Enjoy Vagina" Written On A Man's Shirt (Photos) / How To Slay Ankara Wedding Dresses / Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.