Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? (48811 Views)

Buy Your Quality Human Hairs, Blended Hairs, Luxury Hairs (Bone Straight Hairs) / Ankara Plain And Pattern Styles Trending In 2022 / SDD Vietnam Bone Straight Hairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
I know Nigerians are used to trending things that are irrelevant to life cos we are now so shallow and unserious about real things that matter...

Knowing this in mind, I felt this trending bone straight will be one rubbish stuff, so I never care to know wot it is until recently I got to know it's a wig...chai..I was disappointed.
Till today I haven't seen the wig in life or in pics...

What's this wig all about and why is our girls trending this shit. ....While on Twitter, I saw a video of a girl about to run mad cos a boyfriend bought her bonestraight...is the madness really worth it.. someone should tell me what I'm missing about bone straight. And is it made of bones?

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Because our mumu never do.

227 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by endsarrrs(f): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Well NOT all NIGERIAN Oo angry

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dem use mumu swear for dem nagrin

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by endsarrrs(f): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
sad
NiRfreak:
I know Nigerians are used to trending things that are irrelevant to life cos we are now so shallow and unserious about real things that matter...

Knowing this in mind, I felt this trending bone straight will be one rubbish stuff..until recently I got to know it's a wig...chai..I was disappointed.

What's this wig all about and why is our girls trending this shit. ....While on Twitter, I saw a video of a girl about to run mad cos a boyfriend bought him bone straight...is the madness really worth it.. someone should tell me what I'm missing about bone straight. Rubbish
"cos a boyfriend bought her" not him bro. . .u want try BS(BONESTRAIGHT) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by sylve11: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Na so Blackberry come then and na so plenty girls hear am from guys hands. This one sef, na so them go collect gbola tire because of bone straight. smiley cool

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
endsarrrs:
sad"cos a boyfriend bought her" not him bro. . .u want try BS(BONESTRAIGHT) cheesy
thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
sylve11:
Na so Blackberry come then and na so plenty girls hear am from guys hands. This one sef, na so them go collect gbola tire because of bone straight. smiley cool

To marry these girls nowadays is a risk

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
nanauju:
Because people just want to 'feel among'... Nothing more
Why is it popular and different from other hair..is it even made of bone

20 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by paulolee(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
nothing more than the hype surrounding it...as it keeps trending, girls keep going all length to buy it so that they can show off online that they are the new big thing in town...
jus the same way ps5 and I-phones trended...let the hair jus enjoy its time because another product is on its way and this would be forgotten..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
nanauju:

I actually don't really know
I'm not so much into hairs and stuff. All I see about it are what the internet shows me really.

But I think it's just an effizy name, because it doesn't look different from other human hair I know. Except maybe texture is really different

Tor.....It's like our babes here don't buy such
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nazgul: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
The crazy thing about this hair madness is that we guys don't even know the difference.

You wear Brazilian hair, bone straight hair, human hair...etc. and you're not attractive, a guy would still walk to the more attractive girl wearing xpressions of less than #1,500 to ask out.

Ladies stop killing yourselves over nothing we guys don't know the difference, na face and body structure we de look not hair.

487 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
That lady that almost ran mad because of bone straight is crazy. Her mate are buying house in Lekki, Banana Island, she wants to kill herself because of bone straight. She is one of the reasons men treat women like trash.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by phazotron(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
5hanklee:
Because our mumu never do.

Nigerians.......80% stupidity

13 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
BaddieFreak:
That lady that almost ran mad because of bone straight is crazy. Her mate are buying house in Lekki, Banana Island, she wants to kill herself because of bone straight. She is one of the reasons men treat women like trash.

Tor....was really somehow and degrading

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by BaddieFreak(f): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
NiRfreak:

Tor....was really somehow and degrading
I tell you, very degrading

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I tell you, very degrading

The guy was there hugging her...if my babe acted that way, would have been disappointed that I'm dating a fish brain person...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by BaddieFreak(f): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
NiRfreak:

The guy was there hugging her...if my babe acted that way, would have been disappointed that I'm dating a fish brain person...
The girl probably has no job or business and she is happy to put a wig on her jobless head. I weep for her sha

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nazgul: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
BaddieFreak:
A clear sign that she's jobless. How can you run mad for an ordinary hair?

It's not like he's sponsoring you to Europe or American to do your Msc

Or opened a standard supermarket secretly then handed her the keys on her birthday.

Just an ordinary hair that a guy won't even notice if she puts it on. Many women truly need help

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
I can never be caught wearing a wig, never.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by ekemma55511: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Well NOT all NIGERIAN Oo

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I can never be caught wearing a wig, never.

why
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2020
NiRfreak:

why

I just have a natural hatred for it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2020
nanauju:

Please I was speaking for myself

oh..may God forgive me
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by CandyOps(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2020
sylve11:

Come to think about it. This sounds like a win-win situation for the women undecided

I mean they get to have an intense orgasm and a 150k worth of gift at the end of the day.

Wait fess.. thinking about this now...

they make use feel like we're seducing them with these gifts. When in reality they are they ones who seduced us, made us approach them and woo them but since we're so easy to get we don't even see the pattern

We're no match for these daughters of Eve

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2020
NiRfreak:

Knowing this in mind, I felt this trending bone straight will be one rubbish stuff, so I never care to know wot it is until recently I got to know it's a wig...chai..I was disappointed.

What's this wig all about and why is our girls trending this shit. ....While on Twitter, I saw a video of a girl about to run mad cos a boyfriend bought her bonestraight...is the madness really worth it.. someone should tell me what I'm missing about bone straight. And is it made of bones?
Here you have it.....

For the laymen and women wondering what this hair is all about,

From Sisi Yewande @[/b],
She sabi fashion no be small.

(Excerpts)
Bone straight is raw hair from multiple donors, usually of Peruvian or Cambodian origin.
It's not easy to keep very long hair without it getting wavy and curly.
The beauty of Bone straight hair is that it is naturally straight!
That is the exact same reason why many ladies love it, because it is damn straight and long.

[b]#DatsAll

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by lkillbrokehoes: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2020
All these vagina people with irrelevant things

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.