Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team (17933 Views)

How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by anabellabul(f): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Choi

Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by Feranchek(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Choi
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by boolee(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Those players don't actually need your help, but the team Does.
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by dacovajnr: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Our brothers from the Land of the Jews won't turn up for sure grin

Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by translux(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
some one should help me to move this to front page because i don't know how to do that I received the shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision that do you know that 93.71% of the world population are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born again. and that there are so many born again in the 93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare Bajomo pls ask for God grace

Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by tunderay(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:

While biafrats are already celebrating on the other thread grin
lmao, IPOB's joy cut short.
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
And some people where even endorsing him for Senate Presidency... #cassyrooy

Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oga o grin So our brothers from the other side shouting on the first thread that they are the saviour of Nigeria can now take a chill pill cool cheesy

Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
Our brothers from the Land of the Jews won't turn up for sure grin

some of una mumu no be small o! so u expect him to brag about his kind gesture? That's what the likes of Jagaban and Fashola would do and not the IPOB fella's. We are better than that.
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by dacovajnr: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mrchippychappy:

some of una mumu no be small o! so u expect him to brag about his kind gesture? That's what the likes of Jagaban and Fashola would do and not the IPOB fella's. We are better than that.
See Mumu...Your Guilty conscience dey prick you like dick who mentioned IPOB..When the thread was Posted you were all over the thread Ranting like a Rabies Infected Dogs..now that story yaff turn now it has become "So you expected him to brag about it" What does an Average Descendant of the Jew do if not if not to brag at every lil thing he does to impress his People.. O gor gan undecided Just gerrout of my Mention undecided

Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
See Mumu...Your Guilty conscience dey prick you like dick who mentioned IPOB..When the thread was Posted you were all over the thread Ranting like a Rabies Infected Dogs..now that story yaff turn now it has become "So you expected him to brag about it" What does an Average Descendant of the Jew do if not if not to brag at every lil thing he does to impress his People.. O gor gan undecided Just gerrout of my Mention undecided

See how the biafrauuds deserted this thread like a plague. Even if he didn't want to make it public, now that it is out, will he deny it?
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by dacovajnr: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
sarzy:

See how the biafrauuds deserted this thread like a plague. Even if he didn't want to make it public, now that it is out, will he deny it?
my bro see me see Wahalla..i no even mention IPOB or Biafra yet the idiot is pained
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by dadaijboy: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lols u go fear donations
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by Sunofgod(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mikel - your a disgrace.

Common $30,000 and your making excuses - how much are you clearing weekly for sitting on the bench?

At least those athletes are genuine.
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by Chibudollar: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
A naked lady ran into an Igbo man's taxi. She
told the driver where she was going.
The lgbo man didn't start the car but he was just staring at the girl over & over again.
The lady saw him and said: what's ur problem man?
Haven't u seen a naked lady before
Igbo man replied:
l am not looking at ur
unclothedness,
I was just wondering where U kept the money u are going to pay me.
IGBO kwenu!!!

Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by anselm791(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Sincerely Mr Mikel, a person shouldn't show a symptom of needs or be needy before getting ones donation.

The news didn't say the teammates are poor or need financial assistance. It only talked about the Olympic squad being short of financial help from the Federal government and you rescued them. That news was not meant to tarnish your image or divide the team but to exalt your image for being the good patriot.

George Weah and Samuel Eto'o have done it in the past, history still remembers them for good.

Something is telling me anyway that Mikel donated the money but rebutted the news because he just wanna make it a secret.

He said he didn't do it, leave it already.
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by afo86: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
So uncle mikel voice out sharp sharp correct guy!wu yu won eep now?
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by anselm791(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
translux:
some one should help me to move this to front page
because i don't know how to do that I received the
shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision
that do you know that 93.71% of the world population
are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born
again. and that there are so many born again in the
93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare
Bajomo pls ask for God grace

Well I'm not God, but I'm telling you now that you're going to be banned for derailing our thread, and you better believe it.
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by shizzleStar: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:

While biafrats are already celebrating on the other thread grin
oduduwanker, what if it happens that he actually donated? or that it was just a mischievous bait by the person who broke the 'news' just to hoodwink Mikel into rescuing the team from paucity of funds?

You don't always have to remind us of how stupid you are
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by shizzleStar: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sunofgod:
Mikel - your a disgrace.

Common $30,000 and your making excuses - how much are you clearing weekly for sitting on the bench?

At least those athletes are genuine.
shattap!
dunce

How much he makes isn't your fvcking business. He works hard for his money and gets handsomely and deservedly paid.

How much has your mumu and shameless country done for Mikel for you to expect him to donate to the team?

Nonsense
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by AprokoNaija: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
You are right... There were reports he donated 11m early today but he issue a statement towards the evening debunking the report, claiming non of the players are so hungry that he will be donating to... But the truth is, Mikel must have donated the fund but didn't like the idea of his donation spreading so fast... Mikel is a very humble and personal person. His relationship with Olga and the twins will explain this better.
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by gebest: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
i talk am, mikel give team 11million naira ke! mikel wey selfish pas devil himself.
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
He is just being humble, I believe he donated the said amount, He just doesn't want anyone to know he did it.
exactly my view too, he did it anonymously. U know naija press na.
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by Earth2Metahuman: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
shizzleStar:
oduduwanker, what if it happens that he actually donated? or that it was just a mischievous bait by the person who broke the 'news' just to hoodwink Mikel into rescuing the team from paucity of funds?

You don't always have to remind us of how stupid you are
Better no let frustration kill you grin

Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by 9ise(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
make dem no go kidnap broz popman again dey demand 4 millions, baba sharpaly deny.. e mk sense
na naija we dey na
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by guiddoti: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
shoi na one chance

Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by mikolo80: 2:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Chanchit:
Why call it unfortunate? Bros mikle, you sef take style donate something, abi you go follow dey drink ijebu garri until fed govt send money or you go sneak out to go chop burger by mid night.
why should he subsidise corruption
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by gulfer: 2:19am On Jul 29, 2016
I knew this could not be true grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by Chanchit: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2016
mikolo80:
why should he subsidise corruption

For political reasons. You think this politicians too give because they are father Christmas. Media does not forget easily.
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by Tamakay(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Your supporting them doesn't mean they are hungry. And that won't even bring disunity afterall players like Samuel Eto'o, George Weah and Michael Essien have done it before. Just tell us that u don't like this noisy showmanship Nigerian celebs are known for. I like ur simplicity tho
Re: Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team by mikolo80: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chanchit:

For political reasons. You think this politicians too give because they are father Christmas. Media does not forget easily.
him wan do rep ne

We’re Confident To Go Far And Make Nigerians Proud – Iwobi / Anthony Joshua To Defend Title Against Jarell Miller On UCL Final Night / CAF Approves Enyimba Stadium For Cara Brazavile Game 29/08/2018. 5pm Live On Sst