Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

#SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji (32607 Views)

Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead / Mayowa Ahmed: LUTH Releases Press Statement On #savemayowa / #SaveMayowa Was A Scam! She Was Sick But Was Beyond Treatment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by goodforsomthing: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
JohnNgene:
Maybe Linda was misinformed.
Because I have a feeling she might have also donated her money to Save Mayowa.

Maybe Mayowa's family was misunderstood.
Because that $100,000 can still be used by them to set up a foundation to Save Other Mayowas.

Maybe we are all too quick to judge Mayowa and Linda.
Let's learn our lessons from all this.
Let's not harden our hearts to the sick and needy.
Let's focus on Saving Others.

Remember!
We saved Kanu Nwankwo.
He is Saving a Thousand Others.

Thanks bro,I give you three gbosa.Naijabet man say so
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Fourwinds: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Watch the video of Moyewa crying about the scam.
She was said many things in the video.

explaining

https://twitter.com/SubDeliveryMan/status/758681659021537281

ur second sentence needs correction please
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Kennedymac(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
5p1naz:
Linda Ikeji should be banned. period.
i've heard of people with fish brain bt never seen one until I read ur comment
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Benbobola(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Check out mayowa' IG handle to see how she has changed within the past 7 months due to the illness and tell if its a scam. Check several videos too. "Handsandfingersfoods"
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by annnikky(f): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
chojo3000:
Which one I go believe na?
Beliv in urself bruh grin grin
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by opeaceo: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
jide219:
Anything that will get that bi*ch money she will do it, I never had any love for Linda oleo, igbo and their way of lies is getting Rili bad

Can't you do without pointing fingers at a tribe?
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by dacovajnr: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kennedymac:
what of your sisters kitty that is smelling like rotten egg , before u insult linda
ikejI go smell ur momma's kitty +ur sisters then Cum back and tell us ur observations , Linda and toyin are the reason why a lot of nigerians donated money for her treatment if she is wicked she won't have uploaded mayowa's case on her blog
But bro how about we Start with your Mom and Sisters coz it's you lots that Uses their Mom & Sista as Tootpick on Social Media platform..perhaps you must have Used your Momma & Sistas as a case of study for you to have arrived @ the conclusion on how unkempt Kittycat smells..Linda is the Reason the idiot says..i guess twas linda who never went to the hospital to confirm the genuity of the story and then later call it Scam?Lest I forget Lind doesn't even know we both exist..So don't die yet coz she still won't remember to post your obituary pix on her Blog undecided Omo Obo bi Osan Obo #Nxt
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Kennedymac(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
MSItachi:
Useless girl, she no carry the story when mayowa needed money.. But now she can break scam news. Oloshi rada rada
ur sisters are the useless ones linda was one of the reasons why they got the money needed for mayowa's treatment how many of u fools here donated 1 kobo for mayowa's treatment bt here u are insulting someone who put all resources to make sure mayowa's pleas was heard
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Kennedymac(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
But bro how about we Start with your Mom and Sisters coz it's you lots that Uses their Mom & Sista as Tootpick on Social Media platform..perhaps you must have Used your Momma & Sistas as a case of study for you to have arrived @ the conclusion on how unkempt Kittycat smells..Linda is the Reason the idiot says..i guess twas linda who never went to the hospital to confirm the genuity of the story and then later call it Scam?Lest I forget Lind doesn't even know we both exist..So don't die yet coz she still won't remember to post your obituary pix on her Blog undecided Omo Obo bi Osan Obo #Nxt
fool u don't know shit bout me ......get lost nigga I hate hipocrites like u
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
annnikky:
Beliv in urself bruh grin grin
I Tire o
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour...

Gossip is deadly. Shun lipsrsealed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by dacovajnr: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kennedymac:
fool u don't know shit bout me ......get lost nigga I hate hipocrites like u
You still ain't making any Sense Niccur...The Population of Nigeria is over 200Million and here you're craving for attention expecting me to know a shit about a Nonentity lyk you whose Popularity doesn't go beyond your Papa Single room Rented apartment..#Next undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by haryomikun(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:
I hope this hurts her blog, Aunty smelling pvssy
Wow. You're quite dull bro cheesy
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Dynamite02: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
The family is right...Linda is right!
The family will never want to let go...they'll fight till the end and they need funds for the battle.
On the other hand,when doctors say there's is no hope...it'll definitely be hard for people to let go of their hard earned cash for a "lost cause"
When my dad was battling with cancer we solicited for fund..yet he died. The money we exhausted for the treatment ,no chi chi to refund at the end of the day..yet we lost him. But we are forever grateful to everyone who supported us financially and for the people who caused similar drama that we were trying to scam them, they don't know what the feeling is, so they are excused too

5 Likes

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
haryomikun:

Wow. You're quite dull bro cheesy

You are the dull one if you just realized
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Chingyyang(f): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin ;D6 grin
chojo3000:
Which one I go believe na?

1 Like

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by annnikky(f): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
chojo3000:

I Tire o
Too many lie lie every nuke n cranny of 9ja undecided
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by haryomikun(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

You are the dull one if you just realized
Shut the fvck up kid
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
If I talk now, some idiot will start saying western ppl don't respect elders outside their tribe. Wizzy boy, do u see that your insult on this old cargo fish puss lady is justifiable. Wizzy bobo, you are too gbansky jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by dadaijboy: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
This Linda sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by cktheluckyman: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Some people from somwhere with a mud houses have started calling linda as d lady with d stinking pu.ssy!! When we start calling Aunty Remi Bonga fish and Dino Melaye's bitch they will start forming women right advocates!!! Bunch of hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
annnikky:
Too many lie lie every nuke n cranny of 9ja undecided
All in the name of blogging
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by queensnow: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
God knows best
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by annnikky(f): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
chojo3000:

All in the name of blogging
Everybody wants to be a yeyebrity undecided
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by dayveed1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
My gf donated somee money for her she felt so bad when she heard it was a scam I knew Linda was at it again... Crazy woman... I pray that kind of cancer locate her IJN. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by canyinsola(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
seriously,what she did wasn't fair at all
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
annnikky:
Everybody wants to be a yeyebrity undecided
Lol till it affects their family one day
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by aalangel(f): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
When the final story comes out, people will be shocked.

3 Likes

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by sainty2k3(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
canyinsola:
seriously,what she did wasn't fair at all

I know much about this case but professional ethics won't permit me to share. There is indeed an element of scam. some family members were planning to lock her up somewhere till she die so they can share the money

2 Likes

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
What's smelling like rotten fish here, pls??
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by annnikky(f): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
chojo3000:

Lol till it affects their family one day
Like they care about it undecided

Money rules d world remember so they care about d money involved n family is secondary sad angry

Thats 9ja for u ni undecided
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by taryur(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dynamite02:
The family is right...Linda is right!
The family will never want to let go...they'll fight till the end and they need funds for the battle.
On the other hand,when doctors say there's is no hope...it'll definitely be hard for people to let go of their hard earned cash for a "lost cause"
When my dad was battling with cancer we solicited for fund..yet he died. The money we exhausted for the treatment ,no chi chi to refund at the end of the day..yet we lost him. But we are forever grateful to everyone who supported us financially and for the people who caused similar drama that we were trying to scam them, they don't know what the feeling is, so they are excused too
you actually spoke well. I guess dts exactly what transpired. miscommunication though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator / 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo / #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.