Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

#SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji (32593 Views)

Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead / Mayowa Ahmed: LUTH Releases Press Statement On #savemayowa / #SaveMayowa Was A Scam! She Was Sick But Was Beyond Treatment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Kennedymac(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
It is even unethical for someone to publish another's persons Medical report. How can lindaikeji have access to all those documents she uploaded on her blog?
Am kind of confuse here. Yes, They had a hospital in mind before but things can change for better in another hospital. Their are series of clinics in the world that can threat Cancer. The way Lindaikeji painted this whole thing was on a bad note. She might think it's funny because she is not affected in anyway and nothing will happen to her.

Were was she when all these #SaveMayowa stuff started?

Why didn't her blog investigate all this from the beginning?

Didn't the Toyin Woman confess on time before Nigerians made their Donations?

Or you want us to believe by saying Doctors have adviced her to go home and die and also saying it has gotten to her liver.

Don't you know Lindaikeji that medically we can do liver transplant?

Lindaikeji you did something very bad. Their are ways to go about your publish on a thing like this. You could have allowed the police or other form of Security operatives do their Job before you post anything for people to read.

Don't you have human heart Lindaikeji

Even If she is dying beyond prepare should the loved fold their hands and watch her daughter die?

Linda don't because of money and fame. Tarnish your image.
get lost woman u will surely die of envy , who told u she did it cuz of money

let me enlighten u she herself donated a huge amount which u and ur kind never did and it was through her blog that a lot of nigerians got to know about the #savemayowa and donated their money so u need to remove hate from ur heart it's not good
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by shawl: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2016
I can't access the account from my bank online account.

I want to send my own widow's mite.

What is happening?

Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by annnikky(f): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
chojo3000:

Apparently ure right dear
Yeah tnx
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by DJBIGGY(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
shawl:
I can't access the account from my bank online account.

I want to send my own widow's mite.

What is happening?

Purchase a toke from your bank. costs N2100
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Ronaldinnioh(m): 12:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Kennedymac:
get lost woman u will surely die of envy , who told u she did it cuz of money

let me enlighten u she herself donated a huge amount which u and ur kind never did and it was through her blog that a lot of nigerians got to know about the #savemayowa and donated their money so u need to remove hate from ur heart it's not good

What's your obsession with people's post? Are you married to that high class ashawo or you are her male servant?

You better be useful to your parents, family and friends now before you end up being useful at your Funeral.

I think it's time to say #SaveKennedymac campaign.

#SaveKennedymac
#SaveKennedymac
#SaveKennedymac
#SaveKennedymac
#SaveKennedymac
#SaveKennedymac
#SaveKennedymac
Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by Nognome(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2016
Read full story. Fake news on Poisonous Bompie shipped into Nigeria.

https://letsgists..com/2016/09/false-news-on-poisonous-bompie.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3963351677

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed / 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo / 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.