Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin (28362 Views)

BREAKING...SSS Seals Appropriation Committee Secretariat Over Budget Padding / Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin / Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by quiverfull(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
The EFCC seem slow about this case o. And why are majority of the mainstream media not reporting this news, have they been compromised?
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dogara is playing with fire
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by 9jatatafo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
If all these allegations are true then Dogara, Jibrin and the cabal that padded the budget are all guilty and should face same shame and punishment

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by justy15: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
this APC gimmick to turn unsuspected Nigerians away from their confuse, incompetent n nepotic government should stop. we have not finished the dino n remi jagaban episode n you are opening Dogara vs Jibrin, I implore u Mr transperecy jibrin to shut your crap cos all of you are togeda in it but so far u re in APC, go n sin no more
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by lagdmark(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
Have you noticed anything strangely sweet and peculiar with all these fights in the NASS?
Senate: Saraki Vs Buhari = APC vs APC.
Reps: Dogara Vs Jibrin = APC vs APC.
Their house is on fire!!! Their own case go worse pass that of Babylon. It's gon be so apocalyptic! cheesy

Yakubu Dogara, you had better go and die your die...in peace, before this Jibrin-force will die you...in pieces.

Nigerian politicians...walking corpses. Ndi nwuru anwu na-aga ije
angry
You forgot to add DINO vs Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by gretblue: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
PMB said it then.

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by gretblue: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Long Live PMB/ PYO

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by gretblue: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
Have you noticed anything strangely sweet and peculiar with all these fights in the NASS?
Senate: Saraki Vs Buhari = APC vs APC
Senate: Dino Melaye Vs Tinubu = APC vs APC
Reps: Dogara Vs Jibrin = APC vs APC
Their house is on fire!!! Their own case go worse pass that of Babylon. It's gon be so apocalyptic! cheesy

Yakubu Dogara, you had better go and die your die...in peace, before this Jibrin-force will die you...in pieces.

Nigerian politicians...walking corpses. Ndi nwuru anwu na-aga ije
angry
Mr Two face! But you were among those who were crying witch hunting when Saraki was being tried by code of conduct.What has suddenly changed?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Deilluminator(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
When air blow foul nyash, everybody must see am. Kontinu
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by kings09(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is dat all? Pls kindly make it 'Saint Dogara must go n should exit APC'. Remember he will affect Buhari's Mr integrity status. cheesy
madridguy:
Dogara must GO.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Deilluminator(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
kgr8mike:
This Speaker should not speak for us again. He has lost his credibility to speak. I think he should honourably resign and face investigation and prosecution.....
Have you validate the the claims?
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by kings09(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
U just summarized d whole thing. Buhari is not fighting for Nigerians thr4 Nigerians can't fight for him. He is the President wit full control over state apparatus but won't involve himself in dis matter cos both reps r from APC. Are u telling me dat if PDP reps were d 1s involved, EFCC won't have detained dem by now?
IDnoble1:
Ehh ehhhh
is it not the time that Nigerians should move out in thousands and make the wall of The hallowed chambers tremble and call for resignations of these political thieves, this is what the western ppl can never tolerate and their leaders know them as no nonsense ppl so they respect them. but here you see my people pointing fingers that President should do this and Buhari is not fighting corruption well, and they sit down in the comfort of their room excepting one President to represent them and fight for them. Just imagine how harmless civilians confronted a large number army recently in Turkey to repel the coup. Do you think their leaders can have the gut to perform rubbish with them as they do here?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by remigiusizunna(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dog Ara====>Mad dog. am i wrong?
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by madridguy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am sure you people will soon start protesting for Dogara your son as usual. grin

kings09:
Is dat all? Pls kindly make it 'Saint Dogara must go n should exit APC'. Remember he will affect Buhari's Mr integrity status. cheesy
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by kings09(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Don't change d topic. D main issue here is APC is full of disappointments. All ramblings/corruption in the NASS r perpetuated by APC n even d PDP u accuse all d time r jst spectators laffing @ d likes of u
madridguy:
Am sure you people will soon start protesting for Dogara your son as usual. grin

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Optionalx: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
I suspect Dogara won't survive this o, Gbajabi and crew might leach on this to make a second attempt. Not because there is much substance in Jubiril rant. Patricia Eteh loading
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by wadetaw202: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Deen77:

Hand of God, pastor Adeboye prayers for the Nation at work.

But that prayer has escaped amechi, tinubu, atiku, obasanjo, etc. Or are they not also corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by AngryNigerian(m): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
IDnoble1:
Ehh ehhhh
is it not the time that Nigerians should move out in thousands and make the wall of The hallowed chambers tremble and call for resignations of these political thieves, this is what the western ppl can never tolerate and their leaders know them as no nonsense ppl so they respect them. but here you see my people pointing fingers that President should do this and Buhari is not fighting corruption well, and they sit down in the comfort of their room excepting one President to represent them and fight for them. Just imagine how harmless civilians confronted a large number army recently in Turkey to repel the coup. Do you think their leaders can have the gut to perform rubbish with them as they do here?

This is the best post ever! I love this...

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nigerians prefer to make noise from their 'uncomfortable' homes. In Obasanjo's voice "I Sidon dey look."
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by nortcentrallord(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Deen77:

Do you remember they are PDP inside APC, PDP made d two Speaker and Senate president.

Have little shame please. Did they contest under pdp in the last concluded election? When they decamped with large no of followers, you chanted their praise and anointed them saints but today you remember they used to be pdp. Point of correction, everybody has a history. Even buhari did not start with apc yet no certificate upp till the present. Does that make him less apc?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Slymonster(m): 12:32am On Jul 29, 2016
I just love this change era and how things are being revealed easily unlike before,we get to know what this lawmakers have been doing all this while...I sorry for those ipod with ekweremadu and benue David Mark and all those others that have been there for long.The money they have to do things for there constituency every year but they don't,even if they want to.Guess what they do,it's borehole that after six month with be abandoned

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by proprince(m): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Let the protest begins

#DOGARARESIGN
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Godaboveall: 12:52am On Jul 29, 2016
kings09:
U just summarized d whole thing. Buhari is not fighting for Nigerians thr4 Nigerians can't fight for him. He is the President wit full control over state apparatus but won't involve himself in dis matter cos both reps r from APC. Are u telling me dat if PDP reps were d 1s involved, EFCC won't have detained dem by now?

My friend why r u been sentimental ? what has PDP nd APC got to do about that post ?, besides have EFCC come out to say they r not prosecuting ??.
The post raised a valid arguments, were youths are supposed to protest these politicians out of office cos i tink dats d only way as i still cannot comprehend that till now Saraki is still Senate president and he is facing countless charges of curruption, where he shud have since resigned or stepped aside this is mind bogging !

Part of the reason that things are not working properly in Nigeria is as a result of sensless sentiments based on party affliations, religion, ethnicity & lack of fear of God.

Its high time we drop all dis ridiculous and senseless sentiments and fight for what is ours nd our children children, cos dis politicians that some of us are killing ourselves over do not even know us from Adam and yet we fight their battle for a meagre sum nd they are up there padding BILLIONS for their own children nd u knw what?, this same children will be recycled and use this money stolen from you nd i to win elections nd it goes on and on and on hence u find out that its d same people winning and coming back bicos now they see it as their birth right.

its high time the youths speak out, its about time !.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Yksoul(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2016
EITHER APC OR PDP,WE ARE CORRUPT IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Gkemz: 1:35am On Jul 29, 2016
When Obasanjo spoke of high level of corruption in the national assembly, we thought he was joking until issues begin to unveil itself. Dogara is as corrupt as APC.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by MrCounselor: 1:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Nigeria Law Makers o...
Sickening day in, day out.

Abeg check my signature
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:41am On Jul 29, 2016
Deen77:

Hand of God, pastor Adeboye prayers for the Nation at work.

What prayer. ? Did he not pray for GEJ to win the elections ?
You are living in a fool's paradise.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by gretblue: 2:43am On Jul 29, 2016
kings09:
Two face people.Leo Ogor is from which party? You always jump into conclusion without knowing the details.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by ayindejimmy(m): 3:25am On Jul 29, 2016
2eggs1goal:
power corrupts ,absolute power corrupts absolutely.
is his turn smh.

No pun intended.
But it's,

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

And

"It's his turn "
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Georgechris(m): 3:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Hmm we are all watching to c how ds will end. Meanwhile while contact us: George Christopher Fisheries : Contact us for construction of Ur Quality Tarpaulin fish ponds, fingerlings & mature cat fishes 07030815857.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by ayindejimmy(m): 3:34am On Jul 29, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Have little shame please. Did they contest under pdp in the last concluded election? When they decamped with large no of followers, you chanted their praise and anointed them saints but today you remember they used to be pdp. Point of correction, everybody has a history. Even buhari did not start with apc yet no certificate upp till the present. Does that make him less apc?

A crime as been committed
party.
When these people form allegiance to our treasury they don't think along party lines.
I'm sure you forget Dogara is from pdp. When APC chose another candidate for Speaker didn't he get the total backing of PDP to become Speaker against his party's wish?

So let's us also unite to condemn a crime for what it is because you can't say APC supported any of them
So, le
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by bittertruthz: 3:34am On Jul 29, 2016
LocalChamp:
Posted By: Victor Oluwasegun, Abujaon: July 28, 2016

http://thenationonlineng.net/dogara-invaded-committee-secretariat-seized-computers-jibrin/

This is the highest ranked Christian politician from the north. What a shame. This man is sending wrong message that might jeopardize the chances of another Christian winning election in that region.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate / Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.