Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (147127 Views)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by adexsimply(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

The two of u are mentally deranged.

I wont be surprise in the future to here u put prick in ur daughter yansh!

Better yet borrow her ur matrimonial bed 4 prostitution. eranu!

The man was measured and his temper under control, whilst he discipline and disgrace the useless girl.
Seriously?
You (and the people who liked your comment) are what is wrong with our society and humanity. This act is just wrong on all counts. In a saner climate, this evil father will be chilling in a cell. He's a maniac.!!!

8 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lielbree: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Krest3d:
Very bad, I don't blame the dad, he's only human. I can just imagine myself in the father's position, it would have been very difficult to resist beating the girl up. The girl has got some balls though, bringing a male lover to her own father's house. Abomination!
If I'm her parent I would have beaten the day light out of her however, with her cloths on angry

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by esosuo2: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Small girls blasting any how like say no tomorrow ,the dad try atleast it will prolong the baby mama posibility for like 4 to 5 year ,na so dem dey blast wen the tin happen dem.no.go know hu and dem go.end up adding to deir papa batallion wen he Dey hustle feed
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Anoruo(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2016
this is foolish in the highest order. how can a father destroy the life of his daughter like this? There is already a problem and he helped in propagating it to "the out of hand" extend. the girl will never forgive him for this. such a shame.

he will understand better when the girl is old enough to make a case for herself on this.

3 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by ekpesa(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Beating up a teenager naked in the presence of other family members is to me the worst treatment any parent should give him child, more so to video it and upload on social media. She now has nothing to fear for against next time. She might do worse in the future.

4 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by KAYD007(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
naijagobetter:
agreed the girl was wrong, the father went too extreme, who knows wat he did when he was her age? He has jus lost a daughter by his 'stupid' action, period.

For real?? undecided
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
blackpanda:

I know u are smarter than this

The father has successfully destroyed in future public service ambition of his daughter. She can never enter any public office or position, not with this disgusting video floating arnd for eternity. The shame that shld have been covered in d house is now exposed for the whole world to see

''future public service ambition'' in Nigeria?? Oga people have done worst and they're in service today, abi no be naija we dey??

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lamalang(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
This is really bad, i don't care about the flogging, that one is a normal thing in Africa when you cross the line. But the video recording is bad, is your daughter for God sake, that video will forever be on the Internet, is really bad for her and her future generations

4 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by MadCow1: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
grossintel:
This man is mentally ill, I won't be surprised to hear this kid committed suicide months from now.

More like the Kid is now a bonafide Hoe turning tricks in the community for a bottle of coke. angry

He has destroyed any remnant of dignity she ever had left.

This is some bullshit. angry

2 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Dez80(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
What then did the father do to the man he caught with his daughter?
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by mcboyeson(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
I dont think that man is her father,for him to have melted out that type of punishment.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lielbree: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
adexsimply:

Seriously?

Leave this guy. He is not normal. No normal person will support this.
You can flog the girl but why strip her naked and post it online?
I can bet u those men with her dad will be next in line to climb on top of her..

Her father is foolish.

Like father like daughter.

8 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Emeka71(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
oatzeal:
watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPiLMNArRpk

This happened in Uburu, Ohaozara in Ebonyi state today 28/07/2016.

A Secondary school girl brought her male lover home and she was caught while having sex with the guy by her Father in their home...

The Father decided to naked her and gave her a remarkable beating of her life.

Not that alone, he gave people around permission to camera the scene, which was shared online.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_DlFH9mtJEM/V5qC6VAoNXI/AAAAAAAATzE/TJ7L_StA7lwsBCR0ricoi57cl1Y5mEKLgCLcB/s640/girl%2Bcaught%2Bnairanaijanews%2Bff.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_TuQRKsuetE/V5qC1z49xgI/AAAAAAAATy4/d5ujikdHv6IfHf5uF4Qj69Vf1kBkLsF_gCLcB/s320/girl%2Bcaught%2Bnairanaijanews%2B%2Bffk%2Bff.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fu6DzuJaGOM/V5qC6a0v6sI/AAAAAAAATzA/ih5A7d8Fl44lmzlVpoBWNlASg_LwOT5WgCLcB/s320/girl%2Bcaught%2Bnairanaijanews%2B%2Bffk%2Bff.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/07/secondary-school-girl-caught-in-act.html
The father beat the babe but; what did he do to the boy she was banging.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Gkemz: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
The father overreacted to the situation. Though It was a disgrace but the man took it too far. However no father would cuddle his daughter caught up in such immorality. I know he'd later regret his actions.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
grossintel:
hey young man keep quiet animal!! Who said he shouldn't beat his daughter? Allow this to be taped and uploaded online could damage this girl for life. Quit being an ass anu mpama!

The internet never forgets. Imagine a potential suitor coming across this in future. He should have done what he had to do without this life sentence.

That child is now a candidate for depression.

3 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by frankijege(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Then what happened to the man? Did he allow the man to leave and decided to face his daughter?
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by UmecheMoses(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
WHAT THE FATHER DID IS BEST FOR THE DAUGHTER. I GREW UP IN A GENERATION THAT WILL DISGRACE A BOY STRIP HIM FOR STEALING MEAT.....

BUT THIS GENERATION IS SIMPLY WASTED...... NO CREATIVITY RATHER SEX AND STUPIDITY.
IF THE PARENTS OF HOMOSEXUALS DID THIS TO THEM AND THE PARENTS OF PROSTITUTES WE WILL HAVE A SANER SOCIETY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by smartdoc(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
angry and this is why people hate their parents and ud be wondering what dey could have possibly done. Good example here

2 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lielbree: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dez80:
What then did the father do to the man he caught with his daughter?

I wonder o , Nigerian men and cowardice ehh
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
auntysimbiat:
chei... bad small gal.. THE FATHER TOOK GREAT ACTION THAT WILL NOT ONLY HELP HIS DAUGHTER BUT ALSO HELP THE NATION..

Somebody tell me if the girl would still wana try this?

somebody tell me if any young girl would wana try this after seeing this?

somebody tell me if any young girl doing this would still like to continue ?

THANKS, GREAT FATHER

... oga seun and uncle lalasticlala please play your part when you wake up . thanks

Rubbish!
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by isnovic(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
grossintel:
hey young man keep quiet animal!! Who said he shouldn't beat his daughter? Allow this to be taped and uploaded online could damage this girl for life. Quit being an ass anu mpama!

The measure can work in both ways.

Make the girl either emotionally detached, rebellious and withdrawn socially or serve as a reminder of what disgrace pre-marital sex offers and hence abstain from it in every form until married.

She may even look bad now, but when she has a daughter of her own, may bless the dad for what he did to straighten her up.

The call to fatherhood is not a populist job, or a call to friendship with the kid. He is a parent, a custodian of a future message( the girl).

and how good or bad this message is depends on the quality of training and discipline

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by MrJK(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Child abuse
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by missyadorable(f): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
A time will come that the father will be the one begging her to come home with a man.
Irony of life!

Flogging her is okay but allowing people video it and now it's gone viral will do more harm than good to this girl in the long run

2 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na who go dey censor d boobi nah...d papa wan make we c abi no b so
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
blackpanda:

I know u are smarter than this

The father has successfully destroyed in future public service ambition of his daughter. She can never enter any public office or position, not with this disgusting video floating arnd for eternity. The shame that shld have been covered in d house is now exposed for the whole world to see

One kponmo for you. Sensible guy!
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by idupaul: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

The two of u are mentally deranged.

I wont be surprise in the future to here u put prick in ur daughter yansh!

Better yet borrow her ur matrimonial bed 4 prostitution. eranu!

The man was measured and his temper under control, whilst he discipline and disgrace the useless girl.

You must be a very mean disciplinarian...why couldn't he punish his daughter with her clothes on
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by AlphaCentauri: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
am i the only one who notice one of the men had an erec-tion ? the guy on the left ? pervert lolzzz

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_DlFH9mtJEM/V5qC6VAoNXI/AAAAAAAATzE/TJ7L_StA7lwsBCR0ricoi57cl1Y5mEKLgCLcB/s640/girl%2Bcaught%2Bnairanaijanews%2Bff.jpg[/img]
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Vikelo1212: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
But what I don't understand is the presence of the other men in the room, helping to shout at, command and instruct the girl on what to do. How sure are we that the girl's father was the one doing this?

Why am reasoning like this is because many things are happening in the world today.

(My own opinion though).

NB: I don't give kudos to a girl doing such (as the topic says), but the scenario? (From what I saw) embarassed Is questionable.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by whoisuche: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Today's women and sex are like 5 and 6.

I don't support the harsh punishment but people need to understand the anger of the father...it's not the sex per se but HER BRINGING A MAN INTO HIS HOUSE. What stopped her from having the sex else where? I remember those days, we do this somewhere in the school premises or even church. Of all the paces to have sex and you chose your father's house? I'm sure it's not her first time, somebody must had tipped his father of this her behavior, and he gave her the benefit of the doubt but chose to lay ambush to get her red handed...lol!

Doing in Church the House of God is not proper abomination. But the father should pray for her and counsel her.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by jackie35(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
oatzeal:
THE FATHER WAS WRONG WITH THE KIND OF TREATMENT .. BUT THE GIRL TOO DIDNT DO WELL

THE VIDEO

>>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPiLMNArRpk

This is very bad, where is her mum? why didn't he unclad the boy too? Injustice!

Buhari see what you caused.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by faitheverest(f): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Papa you over do ooooo finally......
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
The flogging is okay but uploading it to YouTube ain't cool. Chai!! Ndi abakaliki sad embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.