Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (146992 Views)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by MAURI: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Plenty sick people in Nigeria, chai! To imagine people are justifying this is just sickening

Thank you! And when this is seen outside of Nigeria and they call us backward, we will start complaining! How can any sane person justify this! Two wrongs don't make a right! Recording naked images of that girl is just disproportional!
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
dadebayo1:

Taken down but a lot of people have downloaded it.. And it is already saved in several blogs too so even if YouTube deletes the video it remains in the cloud forever..

At least its no longer on Youtube so its exposure is significantly reduced.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
calliope:

Can't help but wonder if there were no other way to disciple her, den dehumanizing her?
I am not surprised tho, dats typical of an Ibo father.

grin apology to my ibo brothers.. grin
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
fellis:

Yes sir.. That's true.. Thumbs up
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
AuroraB:
And her generation will be glad she became sexually adventurous at such a young age shocked

What did the father do to the homeless oaf sef .

Life....
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by david22uu(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Is the man Innocent, is that the way to train a child.. That man and his kinsmen should be jailed for life... This is arrant nonsense. That girl will become worse.

As a counselor, that offence she did is not an offence of flogging but morals which were denied to her during upbringing by her parents.. they say show me a child and i will tell u his/her parents

As said, we can find the cause of a child misbehaviour but we should also learn to knw the cause.

Wailers, over to u

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by femi4: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Thank God the video has been removed and I hope Nairaland mods will remove the pictures too.
people already have it on their storage device and can be easily uploaded to file sharing site
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by iukpe: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

The two of u are mentally deranged.

I wont be surprise in the future to here u put prick in ur daughter yansh!

Better yet borrow her ur matrimonial bed 4 prostitution. eranu!

The man was measured and his temper under control, whilst he discipline and disgrace the useless girl.

Thanks for your comment. Its not the best treatment by the father but he expressed his anger under some control. Total disrespect for her father from this girl. But what of the boy, him own don finish if so.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Evangelio(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
5minsmadness:

There's no Maybe about it. We punish them so they don't make the same mistakes. If a parent is afraid to punish his own child cos he believes the child will "hate" him then he is a coward and not fit to be a parent.

If that video is your example of punishment for children then I will rather be a coward.
A display of rage is by no means a method of correction..

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by TheMyth: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Animals everywhere , all of you people justifying this are just animals that deserve to be kept in cages and tamed . You idiots are pissed that she let at most ten men see her naked saying she is throwing away her pride and her father's pride since she isn't a virgin but for some dumb reason all nod to the fact that she was stripped and flogged in the midst of men who shockingly are also seeing her unclothedness whilst one is having an erection , if this wasn't bad enough it was uploaded on YouTube And has been downloaded multiple times , now this secondary school girl is to go back to school trying to pass her exams whilst being the item of scorn ridicule be it her seniors her juniors her teachers heck Even the food sellers And the new inside joke , her neighborhood will be the same , church Lool unless her obviously poor parents have enough money to send her to somewhere far away (another state) she will always be a joke , her friends will all avoid her ,people who dislike her will escalate the hell out of it , animals like you will constantly glare and she will then have to return to her stupid fathers house who will for some reason still expect her to behave like a cultured girl and show him utmost respect and be diligent with her work whilst passing exams and becoming a good person ...how ... being embarrassed in even a remotely public place is enough to dent ones esteem ,90% of the guys supporting this can't even stop a girl they like because they are afraid of being embarrassed in public as if a girl snubbing you will end your life but you expect this small girl to be able to bounce back from this , she is too small to be able to do that she sure as hell can't rely on her parents so her only option will be to wither and die or just Bleep everyone and everything and embrace the shame and become completely wayward ....all because some perverted father decided to flex muscle ... i can't even rant anymore

4 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
lielbree:

Was the girl naked?

I support the beating but not the unclothedness. That's just uncalled for
you have a point sha
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by DedeNkem: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is a horrible child abuse!
Her father is mentally sick and should be locked away in jail!

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
blackpanda:

Like whom??
are you really asking me this?? Like seriously??

Maybe you don't live in Nigeria.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lielbree: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
UmecheMoses:

I quite understand..... back in the days, the fornicator was whipped and dragged naked in the public..... it's rather unfortunate that today's public is now the social media..... but trust me, even if a demon tries to push her next time she won't do it.
The only thing she might not do is to bring a man to her father's house.

As for sleeping around, they just gave her the licence.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Martins2016: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
free world Bro is ur kid kill her if u want free world Bro is ur kid kill her if u want
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by isnovic(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
GreyLaw:

I want to consider what you wrote a huge joke! The problem is not whether or not the man's action would correct the girl, but the damage his overreaction has caused.

Do you even consider it that till the world ends, that girl's unclothed pictures will be all over the internet, to be feasted upon by both genuine viewers and perverts?

Fatherhood or not, the man got it absolutely wrong. Trust me, in developed Western countries this man would be facing the courts now and the girl taken away from him.

In fact, whatever the girl did is a reflection of the moral decadence of her home and, of course, poor home training.

The kid was foolish; the father was more foolish!

The morally
advanced society you cited are still studying more conservative cultures as a cure for the malaise in their style of parenting.
Last year, a survey in the US put children from Indian, Asian and Nigerian families to be better behaved than most children in the States.

Have we not seen or read these statistics of those advanced country and ours tirelessly?. the result are evident.

What pervs are you talking about, even if they gore at the online picture from now till eternity comes does it bore a hole in her skin. Hell No!!!

People have risen from much worse here in Nigerian.

So please spare me the archive threats of the internet, this is the least of her problems.

The man is not a citizen of an advanced country, but that of a "less advanced society" so he hasn't erred here. It is the norm and it is expected.

In fact, those days she would have been given a thorough beating by other women, remember it takes the whole village to raise an African child.

Now these benefits is lost in prisons we called flats, Duplexes and Private Homes/Estates and virtual world of internet and smartphones.

As no one claims a bastard child, except nowadays where shame is replaced with baby mamas syndrome.

The problem is that we are torn with identity crisis, we can not be whiter than the white and we have long sold our cultures to remain truly African. Hence we are not all white in our culture now and can never be and neither are we still 100% African in values, norms, and culture. we are lost somewhere in the middle.

Did you grow up in an African home where your sisters were sexually active at this age or had the temerity to bring their bed mate to their parents home, I am certain you did not, you dare not dare to dream about this.

As family name and reputation is everything back then not these days where followings on social media and the craze for views/blogs traffic is a measure of your role model capability or your trustworthiness of being a better character and judgement.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Disappointing undecided
waternogetememy:

Mr man! I am not a thread pusher, it is not wat i do 4 a living, u can sign on with as much moniker as u like, the father has handled the matter, wen her mum gets back, she will collect curse and more slapping/flogging.

Commit suicide if u dont like it, u cannot love and care 4 their daughter more than the parents.

U are simple reasoning with ur dick and after wat u can get as a man, her parents are after her future.

If person like me mistakenly jam ur type with my daughter, u done meet God, i will not even touch her. I will use u to demonstrate just how wicked, i can be. She go fear.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Theoflux(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
grossintel:
This man is mentally ill, I won't be surprised to hear this kid committed suicide months from now.
D man get fault pass... Mtcheeew.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
banmee:

Are you phucking kidding me? And 18 people liked this post. It is a reflection of the mental decay in a jacked up country. Because Nigeria is filled with animals, you have no choice but to act and think like an animal. So i understand your position. It's sad though.
trust me. I'm equally disgusted. And it's no longer 18 likes. It has over 250 likes now. Yes. There are many more who think like him.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
femi4:
people already have it on their storage device and can be easily uploaded to file sharing site

This is sad, the father didn't think it through at all.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by dnapstar(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
fellis:

do u have a copy of the video
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by banmee(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
cococandy:
trust me. I'm equally disgusted. And it's not longer 18 likes. It has over 250 likes now. Yes. There are many more who think like him.

Don't get me wrong Mrs coco, each time i read your comments, it gives me a rush of warm feeling that at least there is one normal person who i can say came from Nigeria, but sometimes you need not tell me some things. I get riled up easily. Not good for my blood pressure and all. 250 likes? For that idiotic point of view? Which kain tin be dis na?

2 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
WHAT THE FORK!!!! the father is mentally sick no doubt about that. he will be sent to prison if its in the western world. what nonsense!!!!! its clear that he and the mother are both at fault here. becaus if they had given her thorough sex education, this would not have happen. TRAIN UP A CHILD IN THE WAY OF THE LORD AND WHEN HE IS OLD, HE WILL NOT DEPART FROM IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
banmee:

Don't get me wrong Mrs coco, each time i read your comments, it gives me a rush of warm feeling that at least there is one normal person who i can say came from Nigeria, but sometimes you need not tell me some things. I get riled up easily. Not good for my blood pressure and all. 250 likes? For that idiotic point of view? Which kain tin be dis na?
I can't get you wrong. I know the feeling. Same here. There are only a handful of people on this forum that I feel that way reading their posts. You included of course.

How can a human being think this is okay? Not a goat or sheep. A human being. Thinking this way. It's alright. There have to be foolish people in this world for balance. But it hurts me there are more fools than normal people roaming about.

A foolish father who failed in training his daughter well thinks he can redeem himself by destroying her publicly and some folks think that's okay.

5 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by toye440: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
chai Bible complete. A child left alone to himself will bring shame unto his parents.
yes its annoying but d dad wasn't thinking straight, am sure his going to regret his actions wen his anger simmer down.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by banmee(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
cococandy:
I can't get you wrong. I know the feeling. Same here. There are only a handful of people on this forum that I feel that way reading their posts. You included of course.

How can a human being think this is okay? Not a goat or sheep. A human being. Thinking this way. It's alright. There have to be foolish people in this world for balance. But it hurts me there are more fools than normal people roaming about.

A foolish father who failed in training his daughter well thinks he can redeem himself by destroying her publicly and some folks think that's okay.

If only there are ways to give a thousand likes.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by cococandy(f): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
banmee:

If only there are ways to give a thousand likes.
cheesy
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Hydrog3n(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Alot Of hungry bloggers already have it.
Whats done is done, no Matter how right Whats wrong is wrong, it already happened let bye gone be bye gone
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by blackpanda: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

are you really asking me this?? Like seriously??

Maybe you don't live in Nigeria.

You have said nothing.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by makizee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
This girl is scarred for life, i hope she overcomes the trauma....She did wrong but this father is not very bright.

This is akin with killing a mosquito wit a sledgehammer.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by noida: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Name checking undecided
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
blackpanda:

You have said nothing.

well, let's leave it at this now before you start casting unnecessary aspersions left right and center because i don't have the time for that. Goodbye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.