Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines (9415 Views)

Poll: Are you in favor of this change of name?

Yes: 29% (11 votes)
No: 70% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by novaman: 12:25am On Sep 25, 2009
I am a proud Nigerian, and am so happy about the change from Virgin Nigeria to Nigerian Eagle Air, anyone who doesn't like it should go an hit his or her skull on Everest or Olumo, haba you can't even appreciate an effort made my your own people; Mr. Richard Brandson or whatever he calls himself has milked this country, I which they can kick him out; he was using VN fund to fund VA. If you guys who cannot see anything good from Nigeria then you should go to hell; you complain about just anything, what is wrong in the new name; am sure even if it is called Eagle Air, people will still talk
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by Gamine(f): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
I still saw Virgin on the runway

wats up with that undecided undecided
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by GeorgeD1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
maybe they're still waiting to be disvirgined! grin
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by DisGuy: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2009
How Far ?

Anyone travelled with them, what is it like any improvement? anything new?

seems they haven't changed their website http://www.virginnigeria.com/en/ng/homepage.shtml
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by Gamine(f): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
OOk! i saw the plane at mma1, i was too angry about something
to take a pic, its as ugly as hell, i wonder how they can put that thing in the air

pschew
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by GeorgeD1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
it could be the best airline yet. don't be decieved by its ugly appearance. grin
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by Vampire01: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
I wish people could just have a little faith in what is theirs, Nigerianeagleairlines, can make a difference. as long as they take you from point a to b, safely and on time, all should be well,

Our negative thoughts drag us backward, These same people would complain about the nation and NEVER VOTE,
When there are rallies, they NEVER GO OUT,
but when it is time to critisice from the comfort of their homes and offices, they do!

Jokers, the new Nigerianeagleairlines plane, flynigerian.com

Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by DisGuy: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2009
I don't get the colour scheme what's with the read- lets be honest it could be miles better, the eagle self na one kind
looks like what management actually came up with instead of giving the project to secondary school pupils as a competition they just did the thing in Oga's office

Vampire_01:

I wish people could just have a little faith in what is theirs, Nigerianeagleairlines, can make a difference. as long as they take you from point a to b, safely and on time, all should be well,

Our negative thoughts drag us backward, These same people would complain about the nation and NEVER VOTE,
When there are rallies, they NEVER GO OUT,
but when it is time to critisice from the comfort of their homes and offices, they do!

Jokers, the new Nigerianeagleairlines plane, flynigerian.com

no only no-frills airline take you from point A to B, properly airlines take you from a to b in maximum comfort, extra cushion, enuff igbadun and good food grin
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by Stealthy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2009
I wonder why there's no link on the current Virgin Nigeria website to Nigerian Eagle. They should make a clean break. Na wa for Nigerians sha!

I admit sha, the logo is very ugly and the name uninspiring and ridiculously long!!! Other than that, I wish them all the best and hope that they can revover from the heavy financial burden that Virgin placed on them, what with the N1b per annum just to use the Virgin name, along with the costs of "technical assistance". Virgin was just swavving Virgin Nigeria, which is what foreigners have always done to naija since they came here to colonize our great grandfathers.

Abeg, Aero and Arik have no foreign name, yet they're running good services, so Nigerian Eagle Airline, carry go!!!
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by ufot(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2009
HOW ABOUT YARA-DYING AIRLINES, USELESS F-CKS angry angry angry
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by GeorgeD1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
no need for such angst, brother.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by DisGuy: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2009
Are they still operating?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by tanimz(f): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
Nawa ohhh, so dey wan waste money to start changing names

And why did they chose Eagle? American Airlines too has something like that.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by GeorgeD1(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2009
the nigerian eagle airlines has just been recertified-just for your info!
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by suxes2005(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2009
My praya is dat dey manage it very well,

SHALOM
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by GeorgeD1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
well at least so far they're not doing badly.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by suxes2005(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2009
Wat r dia routes? do dey av a site?

SHALOM
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by londoner: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
The planes actually look quite good, saw them last time I was in Nigeria. I think They actually look better than the Virgin Nigeria planes.

[img]http://www.aviationbusinessjournal.aero/pictures/Oct09/NIGERIAN%20EAGLE%20AIRLINE_b.jpg[/img]
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by GeorgeD1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2009
suxes2005:

Wat r dia routes? do dey av a site?

SHALOM

same site as virgin nigeria: http://www.virginnigeria.com/en/ng/Homepage.shtml
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by suxes2005(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2009
George_D:

same site as virgin nigeria: http://www.virginnigeria.com/en/ng/Homepage.shtml

tnx
Re: Virgin Nigeria Airways Now Nigerian Eagle Airlines by GeorgeD1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2009
your welcome!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things You Cannot Predict When Driving In Lagos / A Guide To Entering Public Transport In Lagos / I Need Good Transport Company To Take A Trip To Ghana By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.