Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe (33737 Views)

Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics) / Military Descends On Ijaw Militants, Says An Ibo Resident / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by atoleybaba(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2016
dragonking2:
You have shown your stupidity online. .Can an armed robber repeatedly attack a place for months without some of them getting caught? Till date we are yet to see one single ijaw caught yet you guys still spreading lies.. Thank God the issue of badoo was already out in the media or else you liars would have tagged him ijaw..

See the picture of badoo the Yoruba rapist and armed robber terrorising ikorodu. .he isnt ijaw.

Let the police show us pictures with identifications of the ijaw killed in arepo as they claimed
u want proof Shey? Go to ikorodu. Precisely owutu police station since u are scared to get live proof in d area..go to that police station ask for proof. Dy will show u proof. In fact dy will make u spend days in cell with them. Are u satisfied?

3 Likes

Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by dadaijboy: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Dragonking: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
atoleybaba:
u want proof Shey? Go to ikorodu. Precisely owutu police station since u are scared to get live proof in d area..go to that police station ask for proof. Dy will show u proof. In fact dy will make u spend days in cell with them. Are u satisfied?
I have been to the station and guess who i saw? I saw badoo, a yoruba rapist and murderer dead like a rat on the floor. I didnt see any ijaw there.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by DobleO7: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Don't mind the buffoons!

I support the military to flush out those Ijaw basssstards mercilessly!!

The Ijaws should restrict their militancy/vandalism to their Niger Delta homeland.

Nonsense!!!

How did you come to the conclusion that the said "gun men" are Ijaw by tribe or Niger Delta militants? No military force or any other security operatives have told Nigerians who these gun men are. Don't jump into irrational conclusion, it seems you are saying this out of hate. Hate like smoking kills gradually.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by ImperialYoruba: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
those bois are amphibious

Get some sense. When they say hid inside the river it does not mean going beneath water surface (submersive) to hide.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

Ladies and gentlemen, here is what I mean. CHECK the bold sentence up there.
This my south west friend is telling us that it is profitable to steal refined petroleum products as far away from the source as possible. angry
This dude is telling us that the militants prefer to steal petrol in Lagos and Ogun rather than steal them in Niger Delta.

I thought they were just cowards, now I know there are also silly.

Anyway, like I have always maintained, Idiotss could be found in every corner of the world. Not just in South West or South East.
Each set of militant vandals have their target market close to them. The ones in the Niger-delta area supply ocean vessels and are the big players. The smaller fry are left to supply the local markets in busy Lagos and the South West. They are ALL ijaw/niger-deltan.

1 Like

Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by DobleO7: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
BoboYekini:
Each set of militant vandals have their target market close to them. The ones in the Niger-delta area supply ocean vessels and are the big players. The smaller fry are left to supply the local markets in busy Lagos and the South West. They are ALL ijaw/niger-deltan.

Please can you substantiate your claim that they are Ijaw/Niger Deltan?
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Izonpikin: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
very soon they will tell us the egbo smoking miscreants who take illegal tolls from many at the jakande beach(lekki) are ijaws...
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
DobleO7:

Please can you substantiate your claim that they are Ijaw/Niger Deltan?
I live in Lagos and go to the Arepo area, a 10 minute drive, regularly. For work and play. These facts about the militants are common knowledge there. I've even had cause to visit their camps when they were in business, believe it or not.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by DobleO7: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
BoboYekini:
I live in Lagos and go to the Arepo area, a 10 minute drive, regularly. For work and play. These facts about the militants are common knowledge there. I've even had cause to visit their camps when they were in business, believe it or not.

Ok. But the security organs saddled with the responsibility of giving out official statements are yet to categorically say they are who you say they are.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
DobleO7:

Ok. But the security organs saddled with the responsibility of giving out official statements are yet to categorically say they are who you say they are.
Of course they wouldn't want to heat up the polity. But point taken, chief.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by DobleO7: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
BoboYekini:
Of course they wouldn't want to heat up the polity. But point taken, chief.

Thanks Bobo
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by wiseoneking: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
boman2014:
perfect!

Where are all those IPOD that say they will join the militants when the military engage them.

Oyah make una pack una kalashi go join them naa.

Abeg make una no forget to upload "agitation" for nairaland and youtube grin grin
See this moroonish weakling.You no dey shame. Na common ijaw militants are threatening ogun and lagos, if not the Nigerian Soldiers coming to defend you. COWARDS! All you can shout is IPOD. Ike nsi.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by wiseoneking: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
alade112:
I know some people from the other side won't be happy reading this News.. From afar I can see Pains and tears in their eyes

We told you we always solve issue Diplomatically You called us cowards We told you we always imply tactful in what ever we are doing You still called Us cowards.. the chickens have been roasted " You can continue with your cowards chorus..

Even the Government knows that if there's no Peace in SW then there is no peace In Nigeria

I'm expecting some people to Shout Genocide and UN as usual.

To the millitants It is not easy to win an away match You can do whatever you like in your ND
COWARDS INDEED
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Get some sense. When they say hid inside the river it does not mean going beneath water surface (submersive) to hide.

I wish I had the time wink
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Stephenben(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Meehn.. I live in Igbo Olomu oo.. My mum said it dat sum1 tld ha dy were bombin d Elepete area of Igbo olomu.. Bt i didnt hear any bombs ooo.. Evrywere wz peaceful yestadae.. Tho i saw heavy armed civil defence corps 2dae in 3 vans.. Vans filled wit CDC.. Nd d army z nw vry active in Igbo Olomu.. I pray God protects us(His children) 4rm dis Ijaws.. D pple dy av kidnapped in less dan 2 wiks ar much.. Dy even killed 1 of my church memba wu came 2 visit his 2nd wife in Igbo olomu.. Last mont.. Even d Nigerian police 4ce ar tryin.. Difrent forces ar in Igbo olomu ryt nw.. RRS, DSS, Air force, Navy, Army, OPC, Police, Mopo.. Civil Defence.. Many
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by olaboy1: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Well I am not interested in tribalism, but one thing I know it's easier for people from states that are not theirs to commit heinous crime, because they don't give a f..k since there families don't live there.
There was a time in festac we had armed robbers numbering like 40 invading every Wednesday and Thursday with sophisticated weapons from 11pm-5am for almost 6 months, I would cry so much and ask my parents if the government is not bigger than these robbers and use our army to save our lives. These guys were so big and fierce looking and they all spoke Igbo, in fact anytime they want to shoot to the air sporadically they would first say some things in Igbo like they were greeting an Igwe laughing and shooting into the air, you know the way typical Igbo guys speak in ladipo market. And initially they were not robbing residences, but some local banks and companies around, but one time they tried to rob a company and they couldn't break into the safe, they were in that company for like 4hrs, I think it was that day they launched attacks on the residences, and they made so much money and decided to make it a weekly routine, when I say weekly I mean weekly. It was like I was watching a movie, my only sister cried like crazy, she wore like three jeans and we hid her in the ceiling because in my family we are 5 boys and just 1 girl. My dad almost died of a heart attack. OPC engaged them, for where the fire power was too massive for the OPC guys, these guys came fully loaded like we were in the middle of a war.
But eventually they stopped coming after like 6 months or so. So I can understand the poster that said this whole thing started with oil bunkering and when the oil dries up, they moved into robbery.

I know we have many Yoruba criminals, but I think Yoruba criminals na leaner where Niger delta and eastern bloc dey.
I have discussed this many times with my Igbo friends and I always tell them I empathize with them that they have been marginalized a lot and we discuss the way forward, and I even said I don't mind if they have the Biafra and use the resources in their region to develop themselves, but often time these guys tell me the Igbo land will still have problem in sharing formular, so maybe at the end of the day we all need to sit around a table and discuss this tribal marriage that makes Nigeria, what exactly do we want.

i have no reason to doubt the guy living in igbo olomu narrating his experience just as I just narrated mine, the question is how do we as Nigerians make this country a safer place for us irrespective of whose ass is gored. I spoke against the Fulani herdsmen invading the Igbo land, I also spoke against governor fashola deportation policy of the igbos, I mean guys lets create a thread and settle our differences and see how to fix this, I am aware igbos are still very angry with the civil war, anyone would actually. I have watched that clip many times and it brought tears into my eyes seeing fellow Nigerians, I don't care whether it was Nkechi or Ndubisi, all I saw in that video were my brothers brutally murdered and starved to death. We need to heal together.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Lukmann1: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nigeria sha, which way
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by shukuokukobambi: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ishilove:

^^ Troll

I gree angry

Anyway, why must they call every gun totting criminal 'militants'? Part of our problem in this country is the media and their wishy washy, half baked journalism.

Gone are the days of Baguado Kaltho who were refined, hardcore investigative journalists.

You know it helps all these online battles to believe that the criminals are militants of ijaw extraction who are out to attack SW but anybody who has been around those areas or has any idea about pipeline vandalism know that they simply criminals made up of Yorubas, ijaws and every other crook bold enough to hold a gun and heartless enough to shed blood. abi na today pipeline vandalism start for Arepo, Igbo-olomu etc?

These criminals have no interest in tribalism but in their own economic survival and it's being going on for ages just the same way our politicians don't appeal to tribalism when they wish to loot the treasury.

2 Likes

Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

I gree angry

You know it helps all these online battles to believe that the criminals are militants of ijaw extraction who are out to attack SW but anybody who has been around those areas or has any idea about pipeline vandalism know that they simply criminals made up of Yorubas, ijaws and every other crook bold enough to hold a gun and heartless enough to shed blood. abi na today pipeline vandalism start for Arepo, Igbo-olomu etc?

These criminals have no interest in tribalism but in their own economic survival and it's being going on for ages just the same way our politicians don't appeal to tribalism when they wish to loot the treasury.

Well, blame the half baked journalists for misinforming gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by hopily(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Osgilliat:

You don't mean it. Tell me more please. I want to hear more of that..
When they were writing letters to communities, kidnapping, raping, stealing.. The real IJaws that doesn't kill people like you said didn't come out to disown the IJaws killing innocent people. Now that their days are over and getting getting heat from all angles you are trying to defend the IJaws that doesn't kill innocent people. To the military all IJaws militants are the same.
let the criminals be wiped out or better still be arrested and made to pronounce their villages and ethnic nationalities
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Bitterleafsoup: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
our military fit Don go kill innocent yoruba people too oo... angry
gbam
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Bitterleafsoup: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2016
SamMilla1:

Those people refered to as Militants in Ogun and Lagos are actually the ex OPC members who were forcefully thrown out of pipeline security jobs.

Sometimes I wonder how some yoruba people shift violence to other parts of the country even when it's happening in their lands.
I don't know how any sane person would think that Ijaw people or Igbo people will live and organise large scale crimes such as this in their backyard without their knowledge.

But one thing I have discovered about them is that they like to hide from blames
Exactly the questions any person that uses a brain would ask. Unfortunately 90% are brainless.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Bitterleafsoup: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

I gree angry

The people being killed are here pretending they are Ijaws. The truth is shameful.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Bitterleafsoup: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2016
tinktanker:
don't mind those ppl that are clapping without thinking.i support the military but I knw lots of innocent people be it yoruba, igbo or Ijaw on hausa wld have died dats if not more than the militants. Militants won't build houses.
At all my Dear 30 house means 100s homeless and some animal said its better civilian die and suffer.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by Bitterleafsoup: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2016
ba7man:
But the death of Millitants is worth over 30 houses.
animals in skin you and those 6 likers.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by sukkot: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
wristbangle:
Am so happy for this news. South west is not an area for militant activities. Operation flush the bastards out of our creeks.

Sukkot, u need to see how our gallant military men are flogping these miscreants mercilessly.
bros wristbangle i salute ooo. can you believe they gave me 1 month ban for that jacob and esau thread ? well i have just now being released from that ban lmaooo. these mods no dey play sha
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
sukkot:
bros wristbangle i salute ooo. can you believe they gave me 1 month ban for that jacob and esau thread ? well i have just now being released from that ban lmaooo. these mods no dey play sha

Ah! O ga oo! Welcome back bro.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by 0xtr136r: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
superstar1:
Nice one.
Do not spare a single Ijaw militant. Any Ugandan that wants to join the Ijaw militants in the Creek should go ahead and military should turn all of them into ashes together.
[/s]

Here comes the shameless, demented Agbameta of NL doing what he knows how to do best - displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge.

The womb that bore you must be regretting your very existence as you remain worthless to humanity and a curse to your folks.

Your colluding with your biased inhouse mod to hide my comment and place indefinite ban on my handle cannot reduce your eternal pains and miseries.

Emotionally unstable bigot whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos, which ordinarily, under normal condition wouldn't have amounted more than Togo but for the dysfunctional, lopsided system.
Re: Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe by 0xtr136r: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
superstar1:
Nice one.
Do not spare a single Ijaw militant. Any Ugandan that wants to join the Ijaw militants in the Creek should go ahead and military should turn all of them into ashes together.
[/s]

Fine face, ugly heart, obsessed with coprophagic behaviour - a dysfunctional trait inherited from his slimy progenitors.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters.

Your colluding with your biased inhouse mod to hide my comment and place indefinite ban on my handle cannot reduce your eternal pains and miseries.

Emotionally unstable bigot whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos, which ordinarily, under normal condition wouldn't have amounted more than Togo but for the dysfunctional, lopsided system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin / FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen / FG Weakens Power Of EFCC Chairman Creates Director General In New bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.