Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? (41737 Views)

MTN 5G Network To Be Available In Nigeria Before 2020 / New Social Network To Add And Get Political Updates In Communities - Gisthive / Glo Expands 4G Network To 16 More Locations Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by firebobo: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Please I want to know if I can use a mifi plan or router plan on my smartphone. Does anyone know if it is possible.
I think the Sim card(for GSM network) is the main deal I can turn my phone into a Hotspot or "mifi".
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by funlord(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by tony1918(m): 1:52am On Jun 14, 2021
funlord:

Post that scammers number and bank information.....
+234 913 572 2178,

Julian Ahura
Wema bank
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Captainbabosa(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2021
funlord:
Please can I have your WhatsApp link or number it’s urgent!
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Emmandu(f): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Here to learn
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by funlord(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2021
Captainbabosa:

Please can I have your WhatsApp link or number it’s urgent!

Drop your own and I will respond
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Captainbabosa(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2021
funlord:

Or send to mail preferably
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Captainbabosa(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2021
funlord:

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Captainbabosa(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
funlord:

Hello Nairaland. I personally asked for this guys contact thinking that he was legit. Without knowing that he was only a scammer and only wants to rip ppl dubiously. Sent him zelle funds of 3500 and he has refused to pay for it with the excuse that his vendor don’t want to link the mail to her account. Please update ur scam lists. Will share screenshots under were he gave me mail to use and later on denied that he never gave me any mail just to make away with the funds. He is very dubious and he is a scammer please thread carefully.

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by funlord(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Captainbabosa:

Hello Nairaland. I personally asked for this guys contact thinking that he was legit. Without knowing that he was only a scammer and only wants to rip ppl dubiously. Sent him zelle funds of 3500 and he has refused to pay for it with the excuse that his vendor don’t want to link the mail to her account. Please update ur scam lists. Will share screenshots under were he gave me mail to use and later on denied that he never gave me any mail just to make away with the funds. He is very dubious and he is a scammer please thread carefully.

Dominique

Take note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno F9 (phantom A2) Android Phone / Remember This Recharge Card / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.