Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? (41871 Views)

MTN 5G Network To Be Available In Nigeria Before 2020 / New Social Network To Add And Get Political Updates In Communities - Gisthive / Glo Expands 4G Network To 16 More Locations Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by iliyande(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
chigold100:
The Smart Universal 3G/4G MIFI modem with Power Bank Capability and Hours Battery Life. Enjoy super fast browsing, it has amazing small size, beautiful shape, artistic design, easy to carry, very high quality device. Unbelievable low power dissipation, low carbon, environmental protection and low radiation.
1. Enjoy SUPER Fast Internet Browsing
2. Amazing small size, beautiful shape, artistic design, easy to carry, very high quality MIFI device
3. Unbelievable low power consumption
4. Up to 10 Hours Working Time
5. Internet connection sharing, up to 5 users can access the Wi-Fi network at the same time. Can provide internet connectivity to Windows, Android, Ipad, and other mobile devices via WIFI.
6. Can be used as power bank, provide power to mobile devices.
7.With Sim Slot - Can work with any network all over the world
8.Serves as a power bank and MIFI device at the same time (Two in one device)
9. Works with all WIFI enabled devices
10. Supports Micro SD card up 32 GB
11. Sim card and SD card are not included and this purchase

NOTE: it works with all network

For Order call 08053344119

That's not 4g lte enable mifi
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by dustmalik: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ymodulus:

Smile have 20G for 17,000?

Well i use the unlimited for 19,000Naira and i have to confess smile is very fast. Faster than spectranet.

However i have never gotten a speed of up to 21mbp/s. Maximum download speed i reached once is 2mbs

Yes the speed can be adjusted on the unlimited plan.

Note: Smile network is very strong, even one a 1Bar
Smile is slow compared to ntel. ntel monthly plan, which goes for 10k, is unlimted, and no speed throttling. If you have a fast 4G device and coverage is good, you could get up to 80 - 90mbps downlink speed.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Ymodulus: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
dustmalik:

Smile is slow compared to ntel. ntel monthly plan, which goes for 10k, is unlimted, and no speed throttling. If you have a fast 4G device and coverage is good, you could get up to 80 - 90mbps downlink speed.
you stay where? Abuja? Also which mifi do you use?

Can you also unlock smile's mifi ?
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by dustmalik: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ymodulus:

you stay where? Abuja? Also which mifi do you use?

Can you also unlock smile's mifi ?
Yes, I live in Abuja. I use ntel with Nokia Lumia 1320. Smile mifi can only be unlocked by Smile itself or the manufacturer, Franklin Wireless.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by olaric(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
chatom143:

Yes, I can do it.

How do I get in touch with you, I live in Lagos
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by akonibobo: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
SMILE NETWORK IS THE BEST!!!

Fastest speed
Voice calls
No data caps when on the unlimited plan
Smile on which allows u to browse even wen u av no data again

Call me to know more on 07037408389
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by chatom143: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
olaric:

How do I get in touch with you, I live in Lagos

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by eleshin(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls I need someone to help me unlock my spectranet James Bond mifi. Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by tosinjay(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I currently use spectranet. They WERE good, very very good back then but their service has become rubbish and also very expensive. Their data also finishes fast.

I have persisted with them because there is no better alternative. Glo is cheap and fast when they are not running mad. But when their madness starts, Multilinks 1x of those years will be better.

I hate MTN but I think when they launch their 4G LTE, It will be the best due to their strong network coverage.
I wonder the plan you're using that finishes fast though, i swap btw smile and spectranet and the smile while being expensive finishes faster, the spectranet stays put, doesn't exhaust on time. Their 10k plan is too surplus for requirement for me. But if you sub for 5gb it won't suffice, wish they had something within 10-15gb plan for less than 10k per month, even their night plan was nt finishing fast when i was using it, but the idea of the price increment to 7.5k from 4.5k is not welcoming. Spectranet is still the best in price and consumption rate, while smile is better with network coverage but too expensive.

Who know more on how to get the ntel in Lagos please?
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Esegracexxx(f): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Check there website... Unlimited for a every month 19.8k
purplekayc:
how?
Even though am sure the speeds would be slow since 20gb goes for N17k
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by amagunnerfan: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
tosinjay:

I wonder the plan you're using that finishes fast though, i swap btw smile and spectranet and the smile while being expensive finishes faster, the spectranet stays put, doesn't exhaust on time. Their 10k plan is too surplus for requirement for me. But if you sub for 5gb it won't suffice, wish they had something within 10-15gb plan for less than 10k per month, even their night plan was nt finishing fast when i was using it, but the idea of the price increment to 7.5k from 4.5k is not welcoming. Spectranet is still the best in price and consumption rate, while smile is better with network coverage but too expensive.

Who know more on how to get the ntel in Lagos please?
The last time I did the 10k for 20gb plus 20gb bonus finished in 10 days. Now on 20k for 50gb plus 50gb. That should last 30 days.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by tosinjay(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
The last time I did the 10k for 20gb plus 20gb bonus finished in 10 days. Now on 20k for 50gb plus 50gb. That should last 30 days.
Huh, i can only imagine what you use such huge data for, i can hardly finish 20gb in a month. am currently managing smile of 20gb since june 16th as backup while using glo monthly.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Khez: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Smile ....16,800 with 70gb...works maggic super fast.

WalkerMichael:
Good morning nlanders. Please which isthe best 4g lte mifi network currently? Smile, Swift, Spectranet or ntel. A network that offers a fast unlimited data for a month with price range of 10k - 20k. Well, just in case, my location is Lagos
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Khez: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Have you tried SMILE?

Thank Me Later Bro

amagunnerfan:
I currently use spectranet. They WERE good, very very good back then but their service has become rubbish and also very expensive. Their data also finishes fast.

I have persisted with them because there is no better alternative. Glo is cheap and fast when they are not running mad. But when their madness starts, Multilinks 1x of those years will be better.

I hate MTN but I think when they launch their 4G LTE, It will be the best due to their strong network coverage.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by amagunnerfan: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Khez:
Have you tried SMILE?

Thank Me Later Bro

Smile is overly expensive. Way more expensive than spectranet.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Khez: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
And now without caps .....its truly unlimited till after one month

Smile is the best .....its for Big boys ........
ideology:
SMILE HAS UNLIMITED PLAN FOR 19800, SMILE IS BEST FOR LAGOS
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Khez: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Well its just an advice , its for big boys grin

amagunnerfan:
Smile is overly expensive. Way more expensive than spectranet.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Kfed4ril(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
chatom143:
Get a Spectranet Mifi and I will unlock it for you, to use any network of your choice. But if you need one, I can get it for you.

How much can I get an unlocked one?
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by chatom143: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kfed4ril:
How much can I get an unlocked one?
l can sell one for you, where are you ?
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by joompro: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
chatom143:

Yes, I can do it.

Please help me unclock my spectranet big black modem

Model: E5172Bs-925
Imei: 357500041331958

Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
chatom143:

Do you have a router you are selling since I have modem already or should I buy the mifi(unlocked)?
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by chatom143: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
slimz10:

Do you have a router you are selling since I have modem already or should I buy the mifi(unlocked)?

It depends on what you want to use it for, I can get any one for you.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by chatom143: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
joompro:
Please help me unclock my spectranet big black modem Model: E5172Bs-925 Imei: 357500041331958 Thanks
This version can't work.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
chatom143:

It depends on what you want to use it for, I can get any one for you.
The spectranet mifi, how many device connection does it have?
How long does it last when using it?
Can it be charged while still using it.

I am planning on using mifi because the modem I use always misbehave while if I share the data connection to my laptop using phone Hotspot, it is smooth and free.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by chatom143: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
slimz10:

The spectranet mifi, how many device connection does it have?
How long does it last when using it?
Can it be charged while still using it.
I am planning on using mifi because the modem I use always misbehave while if I share the data connection to my laptop using phone Hotspot, it is smooth and free.

1. Mifi can be use to connect about 10 systems

2. Up to 4hours

3. Yes, it can be charge.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
chatom143:

1. Mifi can be use to connect about 10 systems

2. Up to 4hours

3. Yes, it can be charge.

Thanks.

How much for the unlocked mifi? Or should I send you a mail?
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by MrsPAGE(f): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
i think you should just buy smile,i use the mifi and i did unlimited at the point of purchase about a month ago,so mifi+unlimited plan=24800!!!!!!! they will offer you almost 200gb at a good speed.go fpr it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Ymodulus: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
MrsPAGE:
i think you should just buy smile,i use the mifi and i did unlimited at the point of purchase about a month ago,so mifi+unlimited plan=24800!!!!!!! they will offer you almost 200gb at a good speed.go fpr it
i wasnt told its capped. i was told its unlimited. How did you know its capped at 200GB?
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Esegracexxx(f): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
MrsPAGE:
by 200gig do you mean its was capped..?? What if i use pass 200gig wah happens??
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Davedoz(m): 2:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Please guys help me with answers....

Let's say I buy an unlocked 4G mifi. Can Swift, Smile or Spectranet sell their sim cards for me just like that without buying their own mifi. I'm asking because I don't have a mifi or any of these 4G networks sim cards. And I'm desperately looking for who will sell his or her unlocked mifi to me. Please answers needed. I need this unlocked mifi this week. Ntel unlimited on my mind.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Kfed4ril(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
chatom143:

Oyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remember This Recharge Card / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.