Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

John Dumelo Opens Up About His Relationship With Actress Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Opens Up About His Relationship With Actress Yvonne Nelson (695 Views)

John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos / Meet Gifty Mawunya, John Dumelo's Wife As They Wed Today (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Opens Up About His Relationship With Actress Yvonne Nelson by tosinebola: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo recently opened up about his relationship with Ghallywood actress Yvonne Nelson. I guess a lot of us were expecting something different to come of their reunion.

When asked about his relationship with Yvonne Nelson, Dumelo simply said the Ghanaian actress has been his friend for long and though they had a misunderstanding in the past, they have resolved the issue and have remained friends.
“Yvonne Nelson is just my friend, I mean we have enjoyed a beautiful friendship over a long period of time and we had some misunderstanding but I just thought about it and wondered, hey life is short, let’s bury the hatchet and move on as good friends that we have always been.”

John also talked about how his hair attracts quite a lot of female fans and friends.

Read more below...

SOURCE: http://blog.iyodatv.com/john-dumelo-opens-up-about-his-relationship-with-actress-yvonne-nelson/

Re: John Dumelo Opens Up About His Relationship With Actress Yvonne Nelson by tosinebola: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Burial Of NYSC Member Drown In PH After Accidentally Slipping Off A / Wizkid And Girlfriend, Justine Skye Collaborate On New Track, "U Don't Know" / Brazil TV Star Domingos Montagner Drowns On Set Of Soap Opera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.