Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Star Actress Funke Akindele AKA Jenifer Turns 40 Today - Happy Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress Funke Akindele AKA Jenifer Turns 40 Today - Happy Birthday (701 Views)

Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today (Happy Birthday) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Actress Funke Akindele AKA Jenifer Turns 40 Today - Happy Birthday by morereb10: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2016
She is not just a Yoruba actress, she is a Nollywood star, she is not just a Nollywood star, and she is the greatest comedian Nigeria has ever known. She is no other person than the world and renowned Funke Akindele best known as Jenifer because of her comedy TV series (Jenifer). She turns a year older today guys and we use this opportunity to celebrate one of the greatest achievers of all time.

I am surprised that she is now 40 years old. She looks not like it at all.............. She celebrates her 40th birthday today and she has been very excited about it, sharing special moments with her fans via social media. She is currently in London and she kicked off her birthday with an intimate celebration with “le boo” and his kids.

In fact most of her grammer in Jenifer comedy series keeps ringing in my head ..... lol - Happy birthday to you Funke

Check out these exclusive pictures of the star actress as she kicks off her birthday celebration...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/star-actress-funke-akindele-aka-jenifer.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele AKA Jenifer Turns 40 Today - Happy Birthday by Davash222(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2016
She wedded secretly and I also believe her birthday should also be done secretly.
No 'Happy birthday' from me.
#shikena
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele AKA Jenifer Turns 40 Today - Happy Birthday by Pamelayoung: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2016
Wow! Can't believe she's 40.
Happy birthday.
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele AKA Jenifer Turns 40 Today - Happy Birthday by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2016
hapi baiday ooo
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele AKA Jenifer Turns 40 Today - Happy Birthday by pyyxxaro: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2016
See her eye like Owl(Okpukpuru) own grin

Quote me undecided
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele AKA Jenifer Turns 40 Today - Happy Birthday by Smellymouth: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Hbd
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele AKA Jenifer Turns 40 Today - Happy Birthday by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 24, 2016
Happy birthday jenny
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele AKA Jenifer Turns 40 Today - Happy Birthday by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Wow! Congrats but menopause is knocking.
Re: Star Actress Funke Akindele AKA Jenifer Turns 40 Today - Happy Birthday by Nasa28(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2016
Lagosparty:
Wow! Congrats but menopause is knocking.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus' 39th Birthday Party (photos) / Chris Brown Vs. Soulja Boy: A Timeline Of Their Exhausting Beef! / 'someone Cut My 21-karat Gold Chain, I'll Pay 500k To Whoever Finds It'-yung6ix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.