Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Obiano Must Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Must Go (496 Views)

I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! / A Prince From Nnewi Anambra State Say Gov. Willie Obiano Must Go / Just In: "Obiano Must Go" Protest Rocks The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Must Go by eventsms(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2016
REASONS WHY OBIANO MUST GO:

1. NEGLECTING THE PEOPLE OF ORUMBA SOUTH WITHOUT INCITING ANY GOOD PROJECT IN THE REGION
2. KILLING OF ANAMBRA INDIGENCE'S
3. ENCOURAGING FULANI HELMSMEN TO EXPAND THEIR EVIL PRACTICE IN ANAMBRA
4.ANAMBRARIANS ARE TIRED OF HIM

I WILL MOBILIZE PEOPLE TO VOTE HIM OUT COME 2017.
Re: Obiano Must Go by osile2012: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Akpokue Dike Global. The man that has made Anambra Proud. The visionary Leader. To Rate him, Follow the Link on my signature.[/size]

Re: Obiano Must Go by zuchyblink(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2016
The best governor in Nigeria. He is making huge success with little income from FG and little or no federal presence in his state. He succeeded where states that earns more than 3 times of his monthly alawee failed. He is Willie Obi4.
May Africa never lack leaders like you. Your 5 million dollar,1 billion barrell and 30 TCF speech is giving haters psychosis.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Must Go by umar745(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2016
eventsms:

I WILL MOBILIZE PEOPLE TO VOTE HIM OUT COME 2017.
LOL. You better mobilize people to patronize your sms business and leave OBIANO alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Army School Of Technology Relocates To Borno - Rector / SERAP Asks Dogara, Principal Officers To Resign / One Senate President, Too Many Troubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.