Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby (20633 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by PrettyCrystal: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Former governor of Kano State, Ibrahim Shekarau recently welcomed a bouncing baby girl with one of his wives -Hajiya Halima.. Here are new photos of the new baby and her mother with family and friends.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/photos-of-former-kano-state-governor.html

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by PrettyCrystal: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2016

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by ChangeIsCostant: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2016
congrats fine woman
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by Tolexander: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Ibrahim Shekarau shall live long to reap the fruit of his labor on this baby. He shall see the grandchildren of this baby!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by dainformant(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2016
congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by Tkayhandsome(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice one malam
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by Wizdray: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats to her
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by realestniggah: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
northerners
when they are born rich they stay rich forever
when they are born poor they stay poor forever

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by naijaforlife: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by mondee02(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Celebration time

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by damton(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
realestniggah:
northerners

What of Dangote. He seems to be an exemption. isn't it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by adesunloye11(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
PDP baby............ grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by Charles4075(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats to the mum, dad and the family.. But one major ish I have with some of the poor peeps in the north is their unwillingness to visit a clinic for their children's immunisation vaccines. Just take a look at this baby and the environment and you'll find out all necessary protocols are being observed..

Why can't they make it a law in the northern part of the country to make immunisation programme a must so as to reduce the rate of deformities over there..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by nossycheek(f): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na una sabi!
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by Leiman100(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
realestniggah:
northerners

very wrong, majority of the rich northerners you see today rised from a very poor back ground
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by folahann(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Charles4075:
Congrats to the mum, dad and the family.. But one major ish I have with some of the poor peeps in the north is their unwillingness to visit a clinic for their children's immunisation vaccines. Just take a look at this baby and the environment and you'll find out all necessary protocols are being observed..
Why can't they make it a law in the northern part of the country to make immunisation programme a must so as to reduce the rate of deformities over there..

You wan block their source of livelihood, begging.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by nijanigga: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
how old is Shekarau? having a baby at his age, wa war oh!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by teesugar(f): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
It's obvious the wife is not a nigerian. Take a good look at her parents. Maybe she's was a child bride when she was married. My thoughts though undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by gretblue: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Leiman100:
very wrong, majority of the rich northerners you see today rised from a very poor back ground
You are very correct.Malam Shekarau was not born with sliver lining.He was an ordinary school teacher before he rose to his present status.Same to Awwal Rano, the popular Rain oil.He rose from no man to popular oil merchant.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by Salym(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
realestniggah:
northerners

Very ignorant post. How on earth will a human being reason like this. FYI shekarau was a nobody before he became a governor. Likewise Kwankwaso and many others.
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by kenedy175(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats to him. But isn't he old enough to stop having babies? undecided

Bottle feeding the baby at such a young age should be frowned at

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by lordkhalifa(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
how many wives dis mallams fit marry b4 Dem die who polygamy EPP
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by Charles4075(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
folahann:

You wan block their source of livelihood, begging.
Bro it hurts me a lot seriously.. There's a muslim family living next to my house here in benin, we've been close now for like 2 years and the mom has 4 kids of which 2 are deformed (a girl and boy). Bro, you need to see this girl, she's so damn pretty. Lemme just say all her kids are gorgeous. Because of our familiarity and due to the fact I allow my daughter to play with her and siblings too, I asked the mum what was the cause of her predicament one fateful day, and she opened up and told me that she gave birth to the 2 kids at home and at that time, there was no money, and hence she couldn't visit a clinic. I was so shocked and I doubted if ladies were still able to deliver babies at home.

She is the bread-winner of the family now after she got a job as a cleaner in a clinic nearby and one act I love her for was enrolling the able-bodied siblings in a government school and paid for a private tutor for the disabled ones.. It brings tears to my eyes seeing those innocent children in such pains especially the girl cos she's same age as my daughter.

That's why I'm saying that there should be proper health-care for the poor over there in the North and the govt should make it a must.. Bro, you need to see this girl I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by ayo4show: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
U are correct bro @ Charles
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by dadaijboy: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cute kid
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by oake(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
This man is so simple and yet principled.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/whoever-gave-jonathans-n950m-campaign-money-come-shekarau/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/15/my-arrest-detention-by-efcc-was-not-political-shekarau/

I just like him for his stance and stainless reputation, despite being a former governor in Nigeria! A former Mathematics teacher at Government Technical College, Wudil. An educationist who rose to Deputy Director of Education in charge of Bichi Zonal Education Area, Kano.

PDP needs to groom men like him for 2019 because We are ready to Change the change!
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by fulanigirl(f): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2016
damton:

What of Dangote. He seems to be an exemption. isn't it.

Dangote was born rich, from the family of Dantata

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by damton(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2016
fulanigirl:

Dangote was born rich, from the family of Dantata

Don't think so,

Dantata was actually his father in-law who gave him his seed capital loan
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by fulanigirl(f): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2016
damton:

Don't think so,

Dantata was actually his father in-law who gave him his seed capital loan

So how does that make him poor? He was never poor
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by damton(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2016
fulanigirl:

So how does that make him poor? He was never poor

He was not poor and neither raised with a silver spoon. He only romanced with the wealthy and there lies his breakthrough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory / Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.