Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby (20603 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2016
Salym:

Very ignorant post. How on earth will a human being reason like this. FYI shekarau was a nobody before he became a governor. Likewise Kwankwaso and many others.
Shekarau was a permanent secretary, before then zonal coordinator or supervisor in Ministry of Education, he wasn't a nobody. I met him once and he explained his career progression he was always a rich folk
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by afroluxpaint: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
damton:

Don't think so,

Dantata was actually his father in-law who gave him his seed oapital loan

wrong. dantata was his uncle not father in law
Re: Photos Of Halima Shekarau And Her New Baby by Salym(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Piiko:

Shekarau was a permanent secretary, before then zonal coordinator or supervisor in Ministry of Education, he wasn't a nobody. I met him once and he explained his career progression he was always a rich folk
What you said still did not change the fact that he is from a humble background but rose through ranks to become the perm sec and then to what he is today. Your earlier post, out of malice or hatred or anything you feel about northerners, asserted that when you see a rich northerner, he is from a rich background. That is totally false. We have thousands if not millions of people who rose from poverty to become wealthy businessmen, professionals, civil servants just like your area(wherever it happens to be). Pls since you said he told you about his career, he must have started by telling you about his background. Please tell us from which wealthy family is he from, and who is his father in Kano?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike / Gov Abiodun Suspends Aide, Abidemi Rufai Over Alleged $350,000 Fraud In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.