Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,437 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ (3605 Views)

Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style / Vital Teens Entainment Genius Portharcourt Chapter Acepts New Intake For Movie Acting,dancing,singin / Maltina Dance-all Family Dancing Competion Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2009
[size=13pt]~So i had a conflict of interest last night & switched one hour into STC to watch XF. . .will be watching the rest of the show later. . .

~ I loved the Salsa dances the most this week. .

~The outfits are getting more & more risqué on the Female professional dancers. . .no doubt the great British Public wud have something to complain about soon enuff!

[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:15am On Oct 12, 2009
SUPRISE SUPRISE THE TWO TV BUFFA ARE HERE AS PER USUAL. YOU DEFINITELY KNOW WHO U ARE OR DO I NEED TO SPELL OUT YOUR NAMES? undecided . cough cough grin cheesy grin.
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by maedan(f): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2009
@mohawkchic,
for some reason I didn't watch much TV this weekend, just snatches here and there of Strictly and X-F. I keep up with the gossip though, and it's crazy how the "paki" comment by Anton is getting him some flack!! Heard he didn't have his first girlfriend till he was 40 (that's three years ago). Looks like he has some poor social skills grin. Well, I'll be watching recorded episodes of our two fave shows and do a proper analysis of the actual dancing and singing pronto wink.
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by KennyG6(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
i only started watching cos of alesia, dat babe is cute oooooo
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by vanitty: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
Jo wood is so adorable, won't mind her winning. Watched the american one on friday (dancing with the stars)- it just wasn't the same- very boring and the male dancers were average-looking as well, waste of my time angry
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:39am On Oct 20, 2009
[size=13pt]~Loved the Jive Performances. . .

~Loved Leliah's fringe Jumpsuit!
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:45am On Oct 20, 2009
vanitty:

Jo wood is so adorable, won't mind her winning. Watched the american one on friday (dancing with the stars)- it just wasn't the same- very boring and the male dancers were average-looking as well, waste of my time angry

[size=13pt] ~That she is. . . I just hope she aint getting sympathy votes b/c Craig is so mean to her!I loved how the old man put him in his place on Sat. he's one to call somen a Bafoon! Whats his problem anyways? undecided. . She's giving it a good try tho. . .her waltz was better than all her routines so far!

~I use to watch snip bits of the series of "Come Dance With Me" that had Toni Braxton & some old woman. . i didnt recognise most of the faces on there anyways so i wasnt committed to follow up on it. . .
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by KennyG6(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2009
i only ever watch the show becasue of aleshi dixon, yeah! Becos of her, flicking over to BBC during x-factor intervals just 2 catch a glimpse of that babe is well worth 4 me,
by the way, what is the show about? wink
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:30am On Oct 22, 2009
[size=13pt]~Kenny You's Hilarous! Alesha clearly has a fan in you![/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by chic2pimp(m): 4:50am On Oct 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

i only ever watch the show becasue of aleshi dixon, yeah! Becos of her, flicking over to BBC during x-factor intervals just 2 catch a glimpse of that babe is well worth 4 me,
by the way, what is the show about? wink
Good Question. I would also like to know.
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by KennyG6(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Kenny You's Hilarous! Alesha clearly has a fan in you![/size]

can u blame moi, she fine no be small,
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
chic2pimp:

Good Question. I would also like to know.

[size=13pt]~Bugger Off! Like you dont know! grin[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by Fuup(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2009
My bro got me into watching this last year but the shackles is off now!
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:06am On Oct 23, 2009
[size=13pt]~Not your cup of tea then? [/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:40am On Oct 27, 2009
[size=13pt]~Anyone watched this week's Performances? I plan on watching it later "Shows I Might Have Missed" . .

I wonder if i shud call it a day on SCD undecided. . I seem to be caught up in the excitement of X-factor . . .PLus not much fans of SCD to chit chat with. . . sad [/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by thameamead(f): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
i really really liked alesha dixon and i think she's bn unfairly written about by some right wing columists but i hate that her stupid laugh, her agent needs to tell her to stop, she's a lady not a lard. i think fame is getting to her head jare, she's not got the best voice in the world but she's acting like beyounce, according to the tabliod, she tried to get into a night club with an entourage of 6 men but was refused entry because of her entourage, who does she think she is? she needs to tread carefully before public turns on her, she even asked to enter the royal albert hall by the side entrance because she did not want to sigh autographs for fans, she needs to act like cheryl cole, always wanting to sigh autographs for fans. she keeps saying "was". instead of "were",
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:31am On Dec 01, 2009
thameamead:

i hate that her silly laugh, her agent needs to tell her to stop, she's a lady not a lard.

[size=13pt] ~I laffed so hard when i read this bit!! Just like Alesha but w/o the croaking bit she does! grin First time i had her laff i smiled,it sounded genuine,not forced. . when she got to that Croak-choking-scraping-her-throat bit i was like  shocked 

~ I love her hearty almost loud- if you like- laff . . .however i think it really will do w/o the croaking/choking bit she does when the laff is whining down, sometimes!!
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by vanitty: 5:38am On Dec 13, 2009
Such a shame Ali was evicted, but as long as those cute cute cute couple "ola & chris" wins this show, i am not bothered
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2009
~I thought it wud be Ricky & Ali in the final! What a shocker! I read up on her exit. . .four 10's & a 9 from Craig on the night yet the fone votes cudnt save her! Of what use are the judges excatly!! I plan on watching Replay on all the weeks i missed!!
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by thameamead(f): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
ricki is not going to win, God help us with dis reality tv stars, he's getting too big for his boots, y d hell did he attack a paparazzi, as soon as strictly is over, no one would touch him with a barge pole, can't stand people that are famous for 20 minutes and act like they are A list,

i think alesha's days as a judge are numbered, the public have not warmed to her neither are people buying her single and album, she should get myleen klass' agent jonathan shailt to manage her, he's quite good at managing ethnic minorites and am sure he would tell her to laugh like a lady, smiley
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by Xenisha: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
I have a graduation ball soon, and I urgently need to have time to learn how to dance it, since I spent all my childhood in the pool, that is, swimming. I turned to Adelaide, since they have a trainer who can teach you how to dance to a full song in just 1-2 lessons. See the rest here https://www.quicksteps.com.au/ballroom-dance-lessons/. I hope this information was useful to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Tv Stations In Usa / Youtube Rejected Afrocandy's Movie Trailer; No Man Is God Afrocandy Declares! / Pls Any Link To Download The CEO And OLOIBIRI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.