Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre (21520 Views)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins / Breaking NNPC Increases Fuel Price Again!!!! Now @165 per liter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Danpotter(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Waiting for that Yoruba Alfa to storm this place and defend their Lord God Buhari

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by freeze001(f): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2016
idupaul:

I am telling you immediately I read kero was scarce I knew it was artificial so Buhari and Co could effect a new price ...We will show Buhari that we that voted him in are same ones that will vote him out

Unfortunately young man, u and all sai baba crooners have made an irreversible mistake. Unless nature intervenes, this bastard u all voted into power as ur only messiah will perpetuate himself along with his handlers in power. In other words, ur votes are dead on arrival and will not count! Mark my words! You will have to live with ur myopic choice on ur conscience and watch very avoidable situations play out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by idupaul: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2016
freeze001:

Unfortunately young man, u and all sai baba crooners have made an irreversible mistake. Unless nature intervenes, this bastard u all voted into power as ur only messiah will perpetuate himself along with his handlers in power. In other words, ur votes are dead on arrival and will not count! Mark my words! You will have to live with ur myopic choice on ur conscience and watch very avoidable situations play out.

I Feel safe about this all the time ..I voted for a character Of knew nothing about
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by freeze001(f): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
idupaul:

I Feel safe about this all the time ..I voted for a character Of knew nothing about

U wanna retype this? Didn't quite make a lot of sense...
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by freeze001(f): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2016
onatisi:

And the frightening issue is that buhari hasn't even started ooo. He is just preparing the ground work for his harsh economic plans . Sebi now he is still testing the waters by increasing prices by the time he starts sacking ppl then ppls neck go grow straight like nepa light pole

Oh dear! Could u not predict stuff anymore? They all come to pas with alarming precision so this is me hoping that if u don't say it, it won't happen. Kinda like I close my eyes, I don't see them so of course they can't see me! tongue lipsrsealed cry
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by freeze001(f): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Mylove55:
what is d problem of ipod, they always reason like kpomo, in ur big brain, u think buhari tell those corrupt ipod ppmc to be corrupt, until we flush-out ipod from all d ministries and agency, nigeria wil not work, they were planted everywhere by pdp to spoil d good plan of pmb

Hey! Stop this display of blistering stupidity n hypocrisy please! It's nauseating!
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by onatisi(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2016
freeze001:

Oh dear! Could u not predict stuff anymore? They all come to pas with alarming precision so this is me hoping that if u don't say it, it won't happen. Kinda like I close my eyes, I don't see them so of course they can't see me! tongue lipsrsealed cry
Nigerians no wan hear the truth. The same reason why buhari said he will reduce the pump price to 40N,pay 5k to unemployed youth,make 1N =1$,employ 3million youth in one year!!!
Ok oooo,I hear
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by idupaul: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2016
freeze001:

U wanna retype this? Didn't quite make a lot of sense...

Just seeing gibberish I wrote..hahhahah
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by mikolo80: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
fotadmowmend:

I thk I are the one that is high here. or don't u know that govt policies affect free market ?
like which one. Please be specific. And I will prove to you that it is laziness that in worrying free markets
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by counsellorwiser(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2016
Mylove55:
what is d problem of ipod, they always reason like kpomo, in ur big brain, u think buhari tell those corrupt ipod ppmc to be corrupt, until we flush-out ipod from all d ministries and agency, nigeria wil not work, they were planted everywhere by pdp to spoil d good plan of pmb

First you labeled an Edo dude ipod, and followed it up by likening his brain to kpomo. I didn't cry foul to the mods.

Once I served you a worthy reply in your kind, you ran tearfully like a baby to the mods who quickly slammed a ban on me without carefully assessing the incivility in your own remark.

Frankly speaking, you need to thicken up your nerves. This is online, you shouldn't take everything seriously. It's a fun place, not real life. Please select your words cautiously next time if you know you can't take hard words in return. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode To Oshiomhole: You Are About To Be Dumped After Being Used / Governor Inuwa Yahaya Inspecting 40MW Dadin Kowa Hydropower Project / Tinubu, Lawan, APC Govs To Storm Edo For Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.