Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast (580 Views)

Just For Those Who Knows Mr2kay / Mr2kay I Need Your Help On Adsense. / Guys Beware Of scammer's claiming to be mr2kay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by AmadiAba: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Charles ikeagwuani aka Mr2Kay just scammed me of 20K. I just discovered there are many other victims. His strategy was to build confidence and trust over time by genuinely selling adsense on this forum. This week, he decided to scam all the people who have trusted him and switched off his phone and whatsapp. The Good news is we can find him and bring him to justice. I need all the victims here. Keep handy evidence of the transaction (whatsapp, SMS, email, facebook, etc chats; Bank alert screenshoot and any other evidence)

Pls indicate here if you re a victim and how much he scammed you

Another victim of Mr2Kay's scam: https://www.nairaland.com/3254594/mr2key-scammer-claims-adsence-seller#47966473

Yet Another victim of Mr2Kay's https://www.nairaland.com/3254594/mr2key-scammer-claims-adsence-seller#47972384
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by Destined2win: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Sorry, but I have never been scammed
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by mokoshalb(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by Compliant(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
how did he scammed you, let us know
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by boi21(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
SMH. I think y'all are after ghost. like seriously, The Guy is a Ghost. Trust me
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by imohchard(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2016
What about you that has been scamming google since. Or you think it's legit to buy adsense account abi...

Pot calling kettle black..
By d way who is the mr2kay?
Re: Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 31, 2016
Useless he goat op

(1) (Reply)

You Have Earned Money In Your Payoneer Account... Learn To Withdraw It / ###empowerment Online: Free Web Training Class Online: Click To Join. / Your chance to own a well designed Website of your own (!!PROMO!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.