Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Mr2kay I Need Your Help On Adsense. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mr2kay I Need Your Help On Adsense. (395 Views)

Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? / Just For Those Who Knows Mr2kay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr2kay I Need Your Help On Adsense. by chetaobi(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mr2Kay, I saw ur comments about google adsense and I need more information from u. I want to monetise my wordpress blog so that I can earn money from it. In that post I read someone had a registered an unverified adsense account for 3 years and earned only $19 USD. Please explain and what should I do to earn more money please?
Re: Mr2kay I Need Your Help On Adsense. by SEOManiac: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
chetaobi:
Mr2Kay, I saw ur comments about google adsense and I need more information from u. I want to monetise my wordpress blog so that I can earn money from it. In that post I read someone had a registered an unverified adsense account for 3 years and earned only $19 USD. Please explain and what should I do to earn more money please?

Mr 2kay knows why he sells Adsense and not use them.

If you don't have traffic, sorry for you
Re: Mr2kay I Need Your Help On Adsense. by Mr2kay2: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmm earning 19 usd for 3 years is slavery lol.There are many ways one can earn from adsense but quicker ways include using of facebook ads buying of traffic from other sources etc and the rest etc.contact me on 08020857937 via whatsapp lets talk better and when you do please identify yourself properly so i would remember.The poster above me,brother who says i dont use adsense angry
Re: Mr2kay I Need Your Help On Adsense. by chetaobi(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lol thanks mr2kay. I know how to drive traffic to my blog and I have also used facebook ads and I have used the social media marketing tools buffer and hootsuite. I prefer hootsuite but its subscribed. Okay I will chat with u

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Build A Career In Motion Graphic Design? / ID Protection / Best Iptv Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.