Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Guys Beware Of scammer's claiming to be mr2kay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys Beware Of scammer's claiming to be mr2kay (626 Views)

Just For Those Who Knows Mr2kay / Mr2kay I Need Your Help On Adsense. / New/upcoming Bloggers Beware Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of scammer's claiming to be mr2kay by Mr2kay2: 1:01am On Jan 06, 2017
Guys please this is very urgent and serious please there are guys now scamming people with my name.Please I have not sold any account for like 2 months now due to other things I am engaged into but here are two things to note about the real me

1)my number has never changed on whatsap and it's always 08184564281 don't do business with any fae mr2kay if it's not this number please

2)my bank details too has never changed right from the onset

And it's always

Charles ikeagwuani

Access bank

3)I am igbo not yoruba

Here is one of the scammers who just scammed someone this evening with my name.But God would punish you this new year

He's number is

+234 806 207 2347

Please don't and stop falling victims to such idiots

Re: Guys Beware Of scammer's claiming to be mr2kay by Joshemmy(m): 1:21am On Jan 06, 2017
This scammer used the bulk SMS means to decieve the AdSense seller. Please beware guys.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Needed For Advert / Pure Practical Graphics Training Plus Website Design At Cheap Price!!! / Update On The Domainking Issue. Official Statement By NIRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.