Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Trains Were Traveling From Lagos To Kaduna As Of 2013 - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trains Were Traveling From Lagos To Kaduna As Of 2013 - Pic (749 Views)

Breaking News - Army Killing Innocent Shia Muslims In Kaduna As We Speak / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trains Were Traveling From Lagos To Kaduna As Of 2013 - Pic by shachris02: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Here is a facebook post to show that AC trains were already making round trips from Lagos to Kaduna.

https://www.facebook.com/9jatravel/posts/447982251975699

What exactly did buhari do?

Re: Trains Were Traveling From Lagos To Kaduna As Of 2013 - Pic by shachris02: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Party of liars and cheats.
Re: Trains Were Traveling From Lagos To Kaduna As Of 2013 - Pic by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Left to the IPOB yoots, they will always thank GEJ for a federal government funded project as if GEJ invented the railway technology or built it with his personal funds. IPOB is filled with miscreants, no wonder Nnamdi kanu was receiving fraudulent donations from them in the guise of fighting for biafra grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trains Were Traveling From Lagos To Kaduna As Of 2013 - Pic by shachris02: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Propropro:
Left to the IPOB yoots, they will always thank GEJ for a federal government funded project as if GEJ invented the railway technology. IPOB is filled with miscreants

you sound seriously deranged grin. First, I do not support IPOB and secondly, I didn't mention GEJ. So what exactly are you yapping about?

2 Likes

Re: Trains Were Traveling From Lagos To Kaduna As Of 2013 - Pic by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
shachris02:

you sound seriously deranged grin. First, I do not support IPOB and secondly, I didn't mention GEJ. So what exactly are you yapping about?

Are you an IPOB yoot

Guilty conscience undecided

1 Like

Re: Trains Were Traveling From Lagos To Kaduna As Of 2013 - Pic by shachris02: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Propropro:

Are you an IPOB yoot

Guilty conscience undecided

IPOB Youths, OPC youths, are all Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want Ize-iyamu To Be Governor, By Don Pedro Obaseki / Edo Decides: Godwin Obaseki Of APC Contesting Without Original Certificate / Why The Nigerian Economy Is Crashing - Pictograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.