Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? (933 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Opinion Poll: Which Nairaland Section Is Most Active? / Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Poorboy: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
I have someone in mind, let's have your opinion... Who get's it right your time starts now..
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by EmperorLee(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dem plenty ooh grin

LordScent (Irunmole of Nairaland)

ErnieSmallzz (Amebo association)

Berlyn (She don dey scarce dz days sha grin)

HateU2 ET Naughtynaughty (Anywhere you see one, you must see the other)

AngelAhnie (Always flying around nairaland)

Maxi112 (Senibo of life grin)

KingCheezyPuff (with all her rainbow colours)

Halfricanadian (anywhere you see love post, you must see this girl cheesy)

Vanguay (Always ready to troll cheesy)

Who Else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by KnightRod(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
The one below
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
EmperorLee:
. op the guy i just quoted he is alway on every thread grin sometimes i wonder if he sleeps on nairaland
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by peachesandroses(f): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nope @ the guy above
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Poorboy:
I have someone in mind, let's have your opinion... Who get's it right your time starts now..
You and importexpert
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by ShayGirl(f): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
The one right after the next person below.....cheesygringrin
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by EmperorLee(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
. op the guy i just quoted he is alway on every thread grin sometimes i wonder if he sleeps on nairaland

Why evuls now cry
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
The FTC himself grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Why evuls now cry
. i lie?
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Poorboy: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
More suggestions we must get the most active nairalander on these thread and sponsor a price for him/her may be Mb subscription for 1year@ 2k recharge card per month... Get your nomination in for screening and voting.
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by EmperorLee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
The FTC himself grin grin grin

Hanhan cry You too?
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by EmperorLee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
. i lie?

Lie joor lipsrsealed
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Poorboy:
Op!!! Stop making useless threads
and come click on my profile thread and learn how 2 make 1 ingredient ice cream .....⚡
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Poorboy: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
and come click on my profile thread and learn how 2 make 1 ingredient ice cream .....⚡
I admire only one thing in your profile pix...
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lie joor lipsrsealed
do u know u are confusing me undecided
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Poorboy:
I admire only one thing in your profile pix...
....⚡I said click my thread!!!! undecided
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by EmperorLee(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:
do u know u are confusing me undecided

Lol How na grin
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by LordScent(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
EmperorLee:
Dem plenty ooh grin

Who Else

Mmmmmmbaa....Active ke?

Nooo i am not that active compared to some in-built trolls naaa grin grin
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by LordScent(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Of all colors, why this cheezy?
Gosshhhhhh
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by LordScent(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Poorboy:
More suggestions we must get the most active nairalander on these thread and sponsor a price for him/her may be Mb subscription for 1year@ 2k recharge card per month... Get your nomination in for screening and voting.

Poorboy, dont tell me you've forgotten your girlfriend omonighoblessing so quick
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Poorboy: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
LordScent:

Poorboy, dont tell me you've forgotten your girlfriend omonighoblessing so quick
I haven't just that where i am, the slightest time i have is to catch so fun here always busy, i will be offduty october...
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by LordScent(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:

Emperorlee na spambot naa cheesy
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by LordScent(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Berlyn:

.. Emperorlee na spambot naa cheesy
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by LordScent(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Poorboy:
I haven't just that where i am, the slightest time i have is to catch so fun here always busy, i will be offduty october...

Na cementary you dey work? dis one wey uno get time at all so...
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Poorboy: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
LordScent:

Na cementary you dey work? dis one wey uno get time at all so...
Hahahahahahaha work @ confidential..
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
LordScent:

.. Emperorlee na spambot naa cheesy
. grin grin
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by AngelAhnie(f): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
EmperorLee:
Dem plenty ooh grin

Who Else
angry
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2016
LordScent:

Of all colors, why this cheezy?
Gosshhhhhh
....⚡Sho! Sho from here!

(1) (Reply)

12-year-old Boy Rescued After Being Buried In A Wall For 3 Days In Ondo / Genet Found In My School Today / See What A Facebook User Did To This Rat. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.