Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? (895 Views)

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? / Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? by balash(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Good Evening who do you think is the most active moderator?

My opinion

The most popular in recent time is Lalasticlala

The most active on sport is Mukina

The most active on Islam section is Sissie

The nairaland Pastor is OAM4J

That Moderator everyone wants to lynch is Mynd44 but we can't but deny he is so freaking active and up to date in dealings

The Most active on romance is farano

These are my choice and opinion in accordance to the threads I am always active on

Add yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Just like Mrsphyno will say, no other name sweeter than that of Lalasticala. cheesy

Even for Linda Ikeji blog,people still dey call this name gringrin
Re: Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? by meforyou1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Op, so you visit both Islam forum and Romance forum. I catch you.
Lalasticlala is the man any time any day.
As for mynd44, God in heaven is the ultimate judge that will judge everybody.
Re: Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? by Armaggedon: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
balash:

That Moderator everyone wants to lynch is Mynd44 but we can't but deny he is so freaking active and up to date in dealings
hate can also inspire one to be 'active' you know?

@ the topic, lalasticlala is the best among them
Re: Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
meforyou1:
Op, so you visit both Islam forum and Romance forum. I catch you.
Lalasticlala is the man any time any day.
As for mynd44, God in heaven is the ultimate judge that will judge everybody.
This got me gringringringrin
Re: Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? by funlord(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
angry
Who cares?
Re: Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? by wtfCode: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
angry still looking 4 that useless mod that keeps banning my ass like i fvcked his mom angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 08, 2016
holyFRED:
Just like Mrsphyno will say, no other name sweeter than that of Lalasticala. cheesy

Even for Linda Ikeji blog,people still dey call this name gringrin
Lalasticlala is the sweetest mod we know
And he's just the same as his lovely name grin
Re: Who Is Your Most Active Moderator So Far? by ishiamu(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
wtfCode:
angry still looking 4 that useless mod that keeps banning my ass like i fvcked his mom angry

If it ain't mynd44 then it's no one else.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Hard Earned Money / Study And Work In USA New Visa Rules / Fact That Many Do Not Know About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.