Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... (2848 Views)

Ijaw Youths Shut Content Board For Not Relocating Iocs Offices / Picture Of Where Nigeria's First Crude Oil Was Drilled In Imo State / First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by alade112(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

believe there is even a 20 barrel anywhere in Lagos and believe anything.. what we have in lagos are just bottles of crude oyel ,not barrel grin grin
Poorboy:
Wasteland, wasteoil, wasteexport, wastedreams... Kwantinu
FreeGlobe:

believe there is even a 20 barrel anywhere in Lagos and believe anything.. what we have in lagos are just bottles of crude oyel ,not barrel grin grin
wowmenow:

Thank God the afonjas now have oil
Tell buhari to leave Niger delta alone
Hypocrites deceiving themselves not only oil is pure water
ruggedised:
sophisticated afonja oyel coming soon grin cheesy
happy for them grin cheesy
wowmenow:
The distribute oil Yoruba will not do party
Ambide is not there
No national news paper carry the news
Expert from Germany says the Lagos state oil contain sulphur
This news is lie
ruggedised:

Alert!!!

3 Likes

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by aresa: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by iamDiabolic(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
I can see some Igbos knacking there head on the wall,no wonder there head is flat when they keep bruising there head on the wall when they see any good news in yoruba land.am sure they wud be having heart failure by now.

Well I hope the bottle at the buttom picture contains otakpiapkia for Igbos to use shud incase they can't bear this good news

Itesiwaju oduduwa lojewa logun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by iamDiabolic(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

The cause of the trauma is what is baffling... The quantity isn't even so grand in comparison to ND's mega yield, why the dejection then?

We are supposed to believe that ugwu is exported in covered airless wooden crates but Aje field's crude exploit is fantastical... issokay. smiley
sister mi,yeebos iyaff die today,they keep getting bad news upon badnews,while we oduduwa celebrate our goodnews.soon eko atlantic wud be completed,then lagos smart city while there land keep getting destroyed due to erosion.

Well don't be suprised if a Igbo boy said they are the one that brought the oil from s.east to lagos,though we all know they got 2% oil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by 1aftter: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
ruggedised:

Pained Osu Iboe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by 1aftter: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
cktheluckyman:
grin grin grin grin grin

Lol so all this noise and opening of threads up and down are just for 12,000 barrels of oil.I even thought it had already gotten up to 50,000.chai chai!! Just one local govt in delta state is producing 90,000.

@Aresa

So you seriously expect IOCs to invest in lagos oil with just 12,000 barrels? Are you for real

grin grin
[/s]

I pity your kids, old man fighting online 247. What a shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by gebest: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
omenka:
Look at them above. They have started arriving, crying but pretending to be laughing!

The tin dey pepper dem reach inside belle. cheesy
i dey tell u
Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by gebest: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
omenka:
Oh boy!!! The fever and headache some people would get upon hearing this news could linger for days on end!

Imagine them opening a thread alleging that the sample of crude oil presented to Ambode was obtained from the Niger Delta simply because SR (who's reports they now believe more than they do reports from The Sun and Authority Newspaper) busted Obiano's lie (notwithstanding he's a performing governor). grin

Congrats to Lagos as scAvengers keep avenging imaginary crimes against their region.

It is well with Nigeria.
i dey tell u
Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by gebest: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s][/s]
cktheluckyman:
grin grin grin grin grin

Lol so all this noise and opening of threads up and down are just for 12,000 barrels of oil.I even thought it had already gotten up to 50,000.chai chai!! Just one local govt in delta state is producing 90,000.

@Aresa

So you seriously expect IOCs to invest in lagos oil with just 12,000 barrels? Are you for real

grin grin
e pain am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by modath(f): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
iamDiabolic:
sister mi,yeebos iyaff die today,they keep getting bad news upon badnews,while we oduduwa celebrate our goodnews.soon eko atlantic wud be completed,then lagos smart city while there land keep getting destroyed due to erosion.

Well don't be surprised if a Igbo boy said they are the one that brought the oil from s.east to lagos,though we all know they got 2% oil

Bros mi, you are so 1916, cheesy. surprised? Me ke, I'm beyond that, I stopped being surprised the day one daft yoot proclaimed that SS doesn't have oil, that it is SE's oil that is being pumped through deep underground covert pipeline so they can be denied 13% derivation and also discouraged from seperatist's moves..

Don't forget the usual hate, envy and marginalization song that is part of the narrative of delusion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by Izonpikin: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kudos.... cool...let the lifting begin....

1 Like

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
To support and encourage this historic development going on in Lagos, I'm ordering for 2 bottles of crude oil as opposed to FreeGlobe's demand for a meagre 1 bottle grin

To be delivered by oba akiolu grin.... Modath would make the entourage grin
Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by FreeGlobe(f): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
To support and encourage this historic development going on in Lagos, I'm ordering for 2 bottles of crude oil as opposed to FreeGlobe's demand for a meagre 1 bottle grin

To be delivered by oba akiolu grin.... Modath would make the entourage grin
I have just recieved my order.. Thanks to aresa for his efforts grin grin

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

I have just recieved my order.. Thanks to aresa for his efforts grin grin
hehehe... grin

Btw.... What's wrong with that prodigal child from Benue..... Dude's situation keeps getting worse by the day..... Sucks to be him honestly sad
Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by FreeGlobe(f): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
hehehe... grin

Btw.... What's wrong with that prodigal child from Benue..... Dude's situation keeps getting worse by the day..... Sucks to be him honestly sad
I heard his fiance called off their wedding after seeing his posts on nairaland.. I don't mean omenka... cheesy cheesy
Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
omenka:
Oh boy!!! The fever and headache some people would get upon hearing this news could linger for days on end!

Imagine them opening a thread alleging that the sample of crude oil presented to Ambode was obtained from the Niger Delta simply because SR (who's reports they now believe more than they do reports from The Sun and Authority Newspaper) busted Obiano's lie (notwithstanding he's a performing governor). grin

Congrats to Lagos as scAvengers keep avenging imaginary crimes against their region.

It is well with Nigeria.
Jus to put the record straight, those samsung flatron LCD yoots cheering the scavengers re not frm the ND. They cheer anxiously so as to be considered for attachment in the long run. But the scanvegers, as every other person frm the SS, know the flatron yoots re actually cunning(since they cheer frm afar while they refuse to kill even a fly in their own region). They (flatron yoots) will be dumped again as usual. Thank u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by allytinted: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

The cause of the trauma is what is baffling... The quantity isn't even so grand in comparison to ND's mega yield, why the dejection then?

We are supposed to believe that ugwu is exported in covered airless wooden crates but Aje field's crude exploit is fantastical... issokay. smiley
and it keeps me wondering who the real zombies are, they believe everything positive coming from their region (even in the absense of evidence) and term d negative lies while the positive news from the south west and north is always propaganda to them. Wasted souls....I think they deserve a refined nomenclature which is "WAILING ZOMBIES"..
Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by allytinted: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

Bros mi, you are so 1916, cheesy. surprised? Me ke, I'm beyond that, I stopped being surprised the day one daft yoot proclaimed that SS doesn't have oil, that it is SE's oil that is being pumped through deep underground covert pipeline so they can be denied 13% derivation and also discouraged from seperatist's moves..

Don't forget the usual hate, envy and marginalization song that is part of the narrative of delusion..
dont blame d yooth, you know they are always fo.olish to quickly believe any news that favours them from their dull leaders cos I still cant phantom how person go believe that kain lie. Ooopops ....almost forgot they are wailing.ZOMBIES, y shld i be suprise.
Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

u re very very very correct. I hope u re ok now?
Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:

I heard his fiance called off their wedding after seeing his posts on nairaland.. I don't mean omenka... cheesy cheesy
I know women like I know the back of my palm. Been dating them ever since I was in primary 6. I know when a woman is trying too hard to curry a man's attention to herself. That's exactly what u re doing. U want omenka to look ur way, this hostile approach of urs aint gonna work dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2016
modath:

Hahhahahhahahaah! Laugh wan tear my belle. I actually read that post and that was when I knew SE folk's delusion is way out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by azzima(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2016
Soon, very soon we will see a "rejuvenated " zeal by Biafrans to start their claims that lagos is a no man's land OR to start fighting against indigineship laws claiming that you are an indigine of a state once you are born there. But they forgot that this is Africa with different cultures and traditions even in towns that are just few kilometers from each other and cant be compared to America.All because of the newly found oyel. Only Bastards fight for others land and only ONE tribe does that.

1 Like

Re: Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... by Akious2k2(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
alade112:

Alert!!!
grin grin grin grin
But u're not 9ce o
But seriously, Yorubas produce more Oil & Gas dan d Igbos... The production in Ondo alone with about 60,000bopd is more dan dat produces in all Igboland combined (Imo & Abia with less dan 30,000bopd), and now lagos (which is still going up2 50,000-60,000bopd according 2 reports) , so no hating please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt / How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa / See New Look Of President Buhari's Son, Yusuf After Power Bike Accident (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.