Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,315 members, 7,957,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC (23921 Views)

N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President / PHOTOS: Sen. Melaye Submit Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC by bluecircle470: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
richidinho:

Why wont you be tired

If it were to be "sen. Tinubu submit petition against dino melaye to Efcc" you will not be tired

Y cnt u just think straight my bro, must u tackle pple?
Re: Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC by GoodofNaija: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
seguntijan:
What i will sha say is that, those of you (Lawmakers) calling Chairman Magu to step in, to unravel the padding mystery; be careful what you wish for. He will look where you did not ask him to, and no one will be able to stop him. If na lie i dey lie, ask Omisore. You kuku don't have immunity.

Why are u using panadol on another man's headache
Re: Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC by yaqq: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Otunba Dino...... Badt guy
Re: Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC by damon222: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:
am tired of this man's foolishness and his a messed up guy
Damn too early to be tired when you people have not seen anything yet. Remember you voted for the brainless man, Buhari. Don't be confused. Continue to enjoy Buhari's foolishness and expired brain while it lasts.
Re: Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Which of the dino? Melaye or alaye

Re: Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Which of the dino? Melaye or alaye abi the bus conductor

Re: Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home / Tinubu Sets Up Tax Reforms Committee, Names Oyedele As Chairman / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.