Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging (79227 Views)

Sasha Obama Kissing A Guy At A Concert (Photos) / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by Tymally: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
What she's wearing doesn't describe a hijab, dats jst a Veil over her head
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by PencilBox: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
chojo3000:
Who her yansh EPP?
I think it helped or would help the guy holding the microphone..
look at him..he is ready to put is head for a fart :>
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
PencilBox:

I think it helped or would help the guy holding the microphone..
look at him..he is ready to put is head for a fart :>
He can eat a bucket of her poo 4 all I care
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by mukhcech(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
bittertruthz:

You Muslims came to hijack Hijab because you people like to take things by force....................... This is Africa, our women are known to cover their hair. There are many traditions in Nigeria and Africa that tie scarf like the so called Hijab.

Get over it. Better condemn ISIS and other Muslim terrorist than talking opata for here

Hmmmmm. Whatndo I say to you. Okay hmmmmmm continue your incoherent argument.
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by Perfecttouch(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
proprince:
I went to Uganda and i was at that event

the girl is from a muslim family

her dad is even an imam in one of their local mosque

shai see atomic bomb lie
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by kenoz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Many of their prostitutes hide under the hijab to carry out their trade in abuja and they make it easier for their clients who are mostly politicians by not wearing underpants!

Really......i thought it was only suicide bombin alone tongue
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by mukhcech(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oga, Chillax Now!! And why your blood dey hot anyhow?? undecided undecided

If you actually read the post very well, it was not mentioned that the girl wey dey twerk na ashawo or even any girl wey dey twerk na ashawo angry angry

Why una con like to dey relate small sh*t to religion sef??
undecided undecided

When hijab was mentioned. What were u, they insinuating? Now u re asking why we dey relate small shit to religion. Are you high? Why is the hijab special on this one. Ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by Ibelove: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Try that in Kano and see your head taken away from its position.
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by Khez: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Many unthinkable things are been done under that HIJAB grin grin

Trust me, i have an idea grin
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by GodblessNig247(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2016
modelmike7:
...... Lolzzz, I had to put it that way, cos I don't want wahala o... I still remembered why 2002 Miss World pageant was not held in Nigeria, after all the preparations!

But u can't run away from wahala now! Boldness to say the truth is a virtue
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by justuce(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
am not a Muslim..but a true Muslim won't do that..she might not even be a Muslim....

]
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by blacq2009(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
toyinid78:
ur. One of dos idiot dat blves in Allah punishing. Any one. Right I guess ur God was stupid wen he created human with unclothedness n forget to create us with ijahb or anything to veil our body he now remember some millions year later after man evolved from wearing animal skin to creating clothes ? God is not foolish
Thanks.
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by blacq2009(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
BABANGBALI:
lalasticlala dis guy dey use him dialect to abuse you and Seun
Not really.
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by falconey(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oga, Chillax Now!! And why your blood dey hot anyhow?? undecided undecided

If you actually read the post very well, it was not mentioned that the girl wey dey twerk na ashawo or even any girl wey dey twerk na ashawo angry angry

Why una con like to dey relate small sh*t to religion sef??
undecided undecided

Hello boss please don't forget to vote falconey , how do I vote ? go to the voting thread in fashion section which will be opened 10am to 6pm MONDAY and post " I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA" on the thread . stay blessed

blacq2009 I beg you too sir
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by ArcToyin(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
cruzita:
see as she position like grasshopper
hhhahahahaha. perfect simile
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by ArcToyin(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Many unthinkable things are been done under that HIJAB grin grin

then why the clamour for use of it in schools?
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by ArcToyin(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
AfricanApple:
what's so special about that, not everyone who wears hijab is a Muslim
Why the compulsory clamour for usage then in school?
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by ArcToyin(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
modelmike7:
Some people can kill her for this o, in some certain part of Africa!
This is not sacrilegious than the preaching of Christians
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by ArcToyin(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Headlesschicken:
grin if dix wia 2b in d northern part of nigeria,dem 4done behead her by now,or even throw bomb insyd dt her Hijab.... Hehehe yeye country,she has evry ryt 2do wateva she lkx....If only we rly valued our religion d way we do pretend to,den we all wld rly mk heaven....
Are you sure they will behead her? Since she is wearing hijab, all other atrocities is permitted.
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by ArcToyin(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=McBrooklyn post=48009150][b]Oshey Baddest!!! Gbedu Wey Dey Burst Brain cheesy cheesy

Work! Work!! Work!!! Work!!!! Work!!!!! Work!!!!!!

Make this kind girl rock person once that person life no go remain the same forever grin grin

Devil's deceit
Re: Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging by CaptainKodak(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2016
BABANGBALI:
seun dis guy dey use him dialect to abuse you

lol, funny you,what's my dialect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) / US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.