Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

EPIC OLD PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Wife Celebrate 25th Marriage Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EPIC OLD PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Wife Celebrate 25th Marriage Anniversary (1071 Views)

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie / Gov. Ibikunle Amosun And Godwin Emefiele Lead Stakeholders To Unveil Unilever / Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPIC OLD PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Wife Celebrate 25th Marriage Anniversary by 360metrosports: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Some 25 years ago, Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun FCA, CON took his wife, Olufunso to the altar.

Today, the couple, the First Family in Ogun State celebrates their 25th Wedding Anniversary and they are blessed with five lovely children.

www.metronaija.com wish his Excellency, Senator Ibikunle Amosun FCA, CON and Dr. (Mrs.) Olufunso Amosun a happy 25th Wedding Anniversary Congratulations to the First Family in Ogun State.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-gov-amosun-and-wife-celebrate.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: EPIC OLD PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Wife Celebrate 25th Marriage Anniversary by 360metrosports: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2016

Re: EPIC OLD PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Wife Celebrate 25th Marriage Anniversary by HungerBAD: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good woman.

Today she is reaping the sweat of marrying a man,she started life with that had nothing.

Girls of nowadays be like,I want a tall dark and handsome man,who is educated and very comfortable.

Still puzzles me to how some women think,that it is their right to not struggle with a man,but want to be at the finish line of the race to reap another woman's hard work.

3 Likes

Re: EPIC OLD PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Wife Celebrate 25th Marriage Anniversary by EMMYLBANKS(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
:Dfew years from nw i will also experience mine with that lady i cherish so much bt for nw am fighting for my freedom from uniben cry cheesy
Re: EPIC OLD PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Wife Celebrate 25th Marriage Anniversary by Ratello: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good woman.

Today she is reaping the sweat of marrying a man,she started life with that had nothing.

Girls of nowadays be like,I want a tall dark and handsome man,who is educated and very comfortable.

Still puzzles me to how some women think,that it is their right to not struggle with a man,but want to be at the finish line of the race to reap another woman's hard work.

For this......

1 Like

Re: EPIC OLD PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Wife Celebrate 25th Marriage Anniversary by gen2briz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Whao
Re: EPIC OLD PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Wife Celebrate 25th Marriage Anniversary by Kenzico(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Really Epic!
Re: EPIC OLD PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Wife Celebrate 25th Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Believe in your man whether he has a car or house or not so far he has a BRIGHT FUTURE, all is a matter of time.

Those gold diggers who belittled Amosun then must be burying their heads in shame every blessed day

(1) (Reply)

Calling A Governor ‘your Excellency’ Is Illegal – Aregbesola / Shehu Explains Why Presidency Refers To Jonathan Administration’s Mistakes / Was This Why PMB Asked BBC News Not Broadcast Aisher Buhari's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.