Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,627 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. (4136 Views)

Mohammed Babangida: IBB Didn't Authorize "Buhari Don't Run In 2019" Statement / Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) / "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Deilluminator(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Contrary to general belief that soldiers who risk laying down their lives for the nation received fat salary and live large, it has just be made know in a letter to President Muhammadu Buhari written by officers of Nigerian Battalion 45 on a peace-keeping mission in Sudan.

In the letter below they recounted the hardship they have been passing through as a result of non-payment of their salaries and allowances which informed their interest and desire to write the letter below threatening President Muhammadu Buhari.

To Mr President,
Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces,
The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
We are officers and soldiers of Nigerian Battalion 45 (NIBATT 45 UNAMID) deployed on January 5, 2016 on a peacekeeping mission in Sudan.
Since our deployment, life had been so difficult for us. Even to communicate with our families has been a problem due to lack of finances.

The army has refused to pay us our allowances of $100 monthly since the beginning of the mission here in Sudan and this is the seventh months without payment.

Many of our soldiers undergo surgical operation due to poor feeding, no drug for us whenever we are sick. The only remedy for us when we are sick is to be referred to Pakistan hospital due to lack of drugs in Nigerian Contingent Level 1 Hospital.

We have been in this Mission in Sudan for seven months now yet our domiciliary account in Union Bank of Nigeria has only been credited with two months and 27 days salaries out of the 7 months so far.

We ask Mr President to look into this issue to make his anti-corruption campaign in the Armed Force a success. If nothing is done very soon, we will be force to take the law into our hands.
You would be better advised to pay us our salaries and allowances.

http://dailyglobewatch.com/index.php?url=+2016%2F07%2Fbreaking-news-don-t-force-us-to-take-law-into-our-hands.html#.V5t_RXJVOVU.facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by adehsenior(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Speechless, waiting for the person under me to say something bubu the son of hari will understand

4 Likes

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by sarrki(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
I doubt the source! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by eyeview: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Buhari is what happens when God wants to punish Nigeria.
It's in the best interest of the nation that this man kicks the bucket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by wowmenow: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Buhari see your life

1 Like

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by drss(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
by d time buari dullard is done with nigeria, somalia will be ranked as d most developed n peaceful con3 ahead of nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by counsellorwiser(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
angry
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Pavarottii(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
[b]Many Nigerians did not see where GEJ was takinng Nigeria too. Rather they focused on his body language instead of his works and they wanted him to be perfect and indeed with no flaws. Every president will always av their flaws. But d direction GEJ was taking us, was the right one.

D 3rd fastest growing economy in the world.
Biggest economy in Africa.
7% economy growth annually.
Number 1 investment hub in Africa.

Nigerians wanted a miracle. Only if they had given him another 4 years; we would av really seen d difference. Cos of greed of the northerners and the deceit they gave the west to vote GEJ out on tribal lines.
GEJ was not voted out based on performance rather on religious/tribal lines that got us where we are today.
The suffering,inflation, hunger, dissunity, civil unrest, unexplained deaths, unpaid salaries. All happened cos of some people who voted buhari in to put us on reverse.

Is it not funny 4 almost 50years they av been ruling us and only 4 years of GEJ rule(1st time someone from the SS/SE). They want us to believe he his Nigerian most corrupt president. That is the grand scheme they av preached to Nigerians and majority av believed. Wen Gowon, obj, murtala, buhari, abacha, yaradua are not corrupt. Well the results will speak for itself.

And I know Nigerians will learn a big lesson in this 4 years of buhari rule. Cos I know d hardship won't recognise whether u r pdp or apc.

God bless Nigeria. [/b]

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Abeymills(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Paravotti u jst finish d matter God bless u zombies will hate dis hard truth
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Realist2: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
In mama peace voice, ''by the time buhari is done with Nigeria, na only change go remain to collect .
Buhariah maka why?.

6 Likes

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Oksman(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
@ pavarrori on point. You just nailed it, hunger and suffering does not care which party you belong
to!

1 Like

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by pilotab55(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Zombie we sai dullardino is track.

1 Like

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by chukwukadibia10: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
They better seek for citizenship in Sudan.

Buhari don finish Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by dreamwords: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Even DSS will get tired of propaganda without payment
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by double0seven(m): 3:08am On Jul 30, 2016
thread full of people with PHD in idi.ocy.

How can GEJ's regime be best for Nigeria when it was raping the country of billions of dollars everyday, every week and every month.

pls give it a rest with all those paper weight achievements. Buhari's Admin is not perfect but GEJ was leading us into economic disaster.

4 Likes

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Aremu01(m): 3:57am On Jul 30, 2016
This is serious
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by FagsamPHP(m): 4:02am On Jul 30, 2016
just imagine this? Buhari has finished this country, the only thing Left is just for him to put it up on OLX for sale.. Indeed there's corruption in the Army, or is nigeria also broke that she can no longer pay Army's salary according to Buhari??
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by talktimi(m): 4:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Are these soldiers threatening a sitting president ?
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2016
This is why I always pledge my allegiance first to the United States before Naija.
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by hope4nigeria(m): 5:08am On Jul 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
This is why I always pledge my allegiance first to the United States before Naija.

and US will shoot u on sight
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 30, 2016
hope4nigeria:
and US will shoot u on sight
Atleast they've never abandoned me in the line of duty rather they pay my bills, give me first class treatment in everything, deliver my mails/packages free to my family even as far as Naija, sponsored my MBA, co-sponsoring my PhD as we speak etc.

What more can I ask for? But just look at how a whole Steve Keshi was buried unceremoniously. if you no dey shame to dey carry green passport, I dey shame. I no even know where my own dey sef.angry
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by policy12: 6:02am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm is naija worth dying for?
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Godjone(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2016
double0seven:

How can GEJ's regime be best for Nigeria when it was raping the country of billions of dollars everyday, every week and every month.

pls give it a rest with all those paper weight achievements. Buhari's Admin is not perfect but GEJ was leading us into economic disaster.

can u just do me a favour and shut up
The only defence(lame) which hungry apc folks like u present to defend ur durllardeen, is to divert attention by blaming jonathan. Una go soon run out of ideas on how to defend ur mr. Durllardeen. Just wait small

3 Likes

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by hope4nigeria(m): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2016
I no even get passport, waiting I wan carry pasport do! To buy gari or what! U wan stylishly tell me say u don go america be dat oh. Ok I don ear. You go con back come meet us here.
SirJeffry:
Atleast they've never abandoned me in the line of duty rather they pay my bills, give me first class treatment in everything, deliver my mails/packages free to my family even as far as Naija, sponsored my MBA, co-sponsoring my PhD as we speak etc.

What more can I ask for? But just look at how a whole Steve Keshi was buried unceremoniously. if you no dey shame to dey carry green passport, I dey shame. I no even know where my own dey sef.angry

1 Like

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by ChappyChase: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2016
sarrki:
I doubt the source! !!
Bro better brace yourself to dodge bullets!
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Biafrarep(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2016
SirJeffry:

I dont blame you bro, Nigeria is not worth dying for. Now an epidemic called Buhari is ravaging the land. In case you want to buy land in naija expecially now that naira is worthless, just contact us to help you make it a reality
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by uchelvlink(f): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Pls how much is Nigeria, I want to buy!
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2016
I hope this our divisive leader wouldn't encourage mutiny in the army. If you guys wanna go the Turkey way, be smart about it.
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2016
eyeview:
Buhari is what happens when God wants to punish Nigeria.
It's in the best interest of the nation that this man kicks the bucket.
he wouldn't kill it either instead we will pay dearly for this .next time when you see change ask what it's
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2016
double0seven:

if GEJ was leading us to disaster then PMB own is worse than disaster.
Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2016
[s]
Pavarottii:
[b]Many Nigerians did not see where GEJ was takinng Nigeria too. Rather they focused on his body language instead of his works and they wanted him to be perfect and indeed with no flaws. Every president will always av their flaws. But d direction GEJ was us, was the right one.

D 3rd fastest growing economy in the world.
Biggest economy in Africa.
7% economy growth annually.
Number 1 investment hub in Africa.

Nigerians wanted a miracle. Only if they had given him another 4 years; we would av really seen d difference. Cos of greed of the northerners and the deceit they gave the west to vote GEJ out on tribal lines.
GEJ was not voted out based on performance rather on religious/tribal lines that got us where we are today.
The suffering,inflation, hunger, dissunity, civil unrest, unexplained deaths, unpaid salaries. All happened cos of some people who voted buhari in to put us on reverse.

Is it not funny 4 almost 50years they av been ruling us and only 4 years of GEJ rule. They want us to believe he his Nigerian most corrupt president. That is the grand scheme they av preached to Nigerians and majority av believed. Wen Gowon, obj, murtala, buhari, abacha, yaradua are not corrupt. Well the results will speak for itself.

And I know Nigerians will learn a big lesson in this 4 years of buhari rule. Cos I know d hardship won't recognise whether u r pdp or apc.

God bless Nigeria. [/b]
[/s]

Recieve sense

1 Like

Re: To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out. by obiak4(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
uchelvlink:
Pls how much is Nigeria, I want to buy!
Bring the following items i would show you how to go about it

The pubic hair of an ant
The eye of a premature frog
Ten leg of fish
The tail of a lion killed by Thunder
The head of a tortoise that has blue back
10 female mosquito that does not bite
10 sea cowries

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(pics) Reno Omokri Lied! University Of East London Is Not Uk's Worst Uni. / The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" / Obasanjo: Why Igbos Are Angry At Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.