Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

How To Create Custom Css For Cms Sites Like Wordpress Without Knowing... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create Custom Css For Cms Sites Like Wordpress Without Knowing... (914 Views)

Learn Php From Scratch-from Begineer To Advance With CMS Project Like Wordpress / How Do I Create Custom Error Pages And Setup A Mail Server In A Webhost / How To Create Custom Audio Media Player With HTML5 And Jquery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Custom Css For Cms Sites Like Wordpress Without Knowing... by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
I Want To Style My CMs Site But Don't Even Know The Html Tags Used In Creating The Site Theme...
Like The Header Of The Site I Want To Change the Color But No Way Except A Box In Admin Panel to Paste Custom Css..
how Can I Style The Site Without Knowing the Tags Used...
Can Something like this Work

#header {
color:white;
background-color:red;
}

Or Like This

H1 {
color:white;
bgcolor:red;
}

Or Any Div And Span Required?

help please
Re: How To Create Custom Css For Cms Sites Like Wordpress Without Knowing... by muyexzy: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Yes it can but before you make any changes sure you have access to the files on the server. (Cpanel Login)

First thing you ought to do is inspect the site and find out which style sheet applies to that tag on the page you want to edit and the absolute path to it. Usually, it'ld look something like http://www.yoursite.com/wp-content/uploads/themeton/letstravel.css?ver=4.5.3;

Now enter your file manager and make necessary edits to this file. You can download the file and modify it offline or just make your edits online using the code editor (For Pros Only, so you damage stuff);

You can always find most css scripts pertaining to your theme; wp-content/themes/themename directory

After manipuation, you can upload the script back to your server. Hope you get it....

(1) (Reply)

Web Design, SEO, Graphic Design At Affordable Cost / Can You Reverse Engineer And Modify This Game Software / Reliable Web Solution You Can Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.