Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Learn Php From Scratch-from Begineer To Advance With CMS Project Like Wordpress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Php From Scratch-from Begineer To Advance With CMS Project Like Wordpress (1069 Views)

Learn Programming From Basic To Advance With This Premium Video Tutorials / I Need To Learn Php And Vb.net / Learn PHP & MYSQL The Fast Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Php From Scratch-from Begineer To Advance With CMS Project Like Wordpress by elixsecratos: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2017
Up till now no tread have been able to solve audience need. There are only few thread here that talk about php. And users have been seriously looking for a way out to learn this programming called PHP.
PHP was my first programming lanugage after spending years trying to master it I have decided to drop a video for you all who want to learn coding.

This course is a unique one, it offer you the opportunity to learn coding from the beginners level right up to the professional level.

Figuring out PHP has allowed me to make sufficient cash to remain residence and make programs like this one for college kids everywhere in the world. Being a PHP developer can permit anybody to make actually good cash on-line and offline, growing dynamic functions.

Figuring out PHP will let you construct internet functions, web sites or Content material Administration programs, like WordPress, Facebook, Twitter and even Google.

There is no such thing as a restrict to what you are able to do with this information. PHP is among the most vital internet programming languages to study, and realizing it, gives you SUPER POWERS within the internet growth world and job market place.

This PHP Course Covers

Databases in PHP
Object Oriented PHP
CMS project-similar to (WordPress)
Kind Submissions in PHP
Safety in PHP
Variables in PHP
Math in PHP
Arrays in PHP
Management Buildings in PHP
Comparability Operators in PHP
Mayor Loops in PHP
Features in PHP
Constants in PHP
Tremendous Globals in PHP
Classes in PHP
Cookies in PHP
And lots more …..

With over 176 lectures and over of 20 hours of PURE PHP knowledge from the real world, you can bet, this will be a stepping stone for you in the world of programming.

What are the basic requirement?
Some HTML is required for this course

What will I achieve from this course?
Create a (CMS) Content material Administration System like wordpress, drupal and Joomla
Create Databases
Use MYSQL with PHP
Use OOP in PHP
Create customized features

PHP Security
And far more….

What’s the target market?
This course is for TOTAL inexperienced persons in PHP
No programming expertise is required in any respect

Download here https://naijaultimate.com/php-from-scratch-to-advance-level-become-a-php-master/

NOTE: IF YOU NEED OTHER FREE CODING COURSE YOU WANT TO LEARN. VISIT THE ABOVE LINK AND USE THE COMMENTS TO REQUEST. I DO MY BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE CODING COURSE YOU NEED FOR FREE FROM UDEMY. REMEMBER YOU MATTER #I DAB

1 Like

Re: Learn Php From Scratch-from Begineer To Advance With CMS Project Like Wordpress by elixsecratos: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Need An SEO Expert. A Very Experienced SEO Professional / Who Teaches Python In Abeokuta? / SOLD!!!!Like New Hp 17 With 1gb Dedicated Graphics Card, 1TB, 6gb RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.