Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (99958 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Oksman(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
izusky:
u bam scatter......my wire
Sure, thanks and God bless.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Oksman(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
gmaa:

God bless you for this quote
Life is not all about money, and money alone is not the only reason Why we are here. This, I remind myself every morning
Bless you too my bros, thanks.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

So, are you saying that the investigation wasn't justified. Do you think the police officers wouldn't have done their job well for good 13years.

A Nigerian man facing imminent execution in Indonesia tearfully told a court that police electrocuted his genitals to force him to confess to possessing heroin.

Michael titus igweh is among several prisoners on death row whom lawyers and human rights groups are frantically lobbying to save from the firing squad amid claims they were tortured and their legal cases riddled with corruption, errors and miscarriages of justice.

"I was constantly beaten, and my genitals electrocuted until I was helpless," the clothes importer, who was sentenced to death in 2003 for possessing 5.8 kilograms of heroin, told the Tangerang District Court in May. "In fact, I was threatened to be shot."

http://www.smh.com.au/world/they-electrocuted-me-say-indonesias-deathrow-prisoners-nearing-execution-20160724-gqcm73.html
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by win3k: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tinyemeka:

A Nigerian man facing imminent execution in Indonesia tearfully told a court that police electrocuted his genitals to force him to confess to possessing heroin.

Michael titus igweh is among several prisoners on death row whom lawyers and human rights groups are frantically lobbying to save from the firing squad amid claims they were tortured and their legal cases riddled with corruption, errors and miscarriages of justice.

"I was constantly beaten, and my genitals electrocuted until I was helpless," the clothes importer, who was sentenced to death in 2003 for possessing 5.8 kilograms of heroin, told the Tangerang District Court in May. "In fact, I was threatened to be shot."

http://www.smh.com.au/world/they-electrocuted-me-say-indonesias-deathrow-prisoners-nearing-execution-20160724-gqcm73.html

medicine after death, next batch please.
I have the list of next innocent ibos to be executed. Start working on their innocent stories!

Kingsley Okonkwo
Michael Titus Igwe - executed
Izuchukwu Ezioha
Ekperedike S. Olekama
Adam Wilson
Hilary K. Chinezie
Eugene Ape
Humprey Ejike
Okwudil Ayotaeze - executed and buried by nuns
Obinna Nwajiagu
Fredrick Luther ( Benjamin Obiora)
Sylvester Nwaolisa - was serving prison term but continued playing baron from jail so upgraded to firing squad
Dennis Anymore - will ask my contact if he was executed with Daniel Enemuo
Ikenna Ezenweukwe.
Gabriel Nnadi - died in prison
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
win3k:

I have the list of next innocent ibos to be executed. Start working on their innocent stories!

Kingsley Okonkwo
Izuchukwu Ezioha
Ekperedike S. Olekama
Adam Wilson
Hilary K. Chinezie
Eugene Ape
Humprey Ejike
Obinna Nwajiagu
Sylvester Nwaolisa - was serving prison term but continued playing baron from jail so upgraded to firing squad
Ikenna Ezenweukwe.

I don't have your time. You'll still pay for your sins. It's inevitable. Keep it up.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
gamargu:

I am not free from SIN and i am not here to argue religion with you either but one thing is certain i am not a drug dealer and i don't like drug dealers. The second fact i want to bring to your attention is that the Jews are notoriously known for one thing all over the world and that is their criminal tendencies more so than any other tribe in Nigeria.
if you like preach from now till eternity until they change their attitudes, they will always be caught and hanged in Thailand or Indonesia or Malaysia

Tell me something. So the Jews were known for criminal activities Hmmmmm, thank you.

Are you happy now?
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Taeewo:
The same pity you people r aving to those stealing our money, so tell me y wont they continue stealing? It was stated in their embassy that if u found guilty of drug trafficking, the penalty is death, yet some will still do it.... I av pity more than everyone of u quoting me...Am so sorry abt the comment if it hurts all..... Biko eweni wo to all...

that's ok.

All am trying to say is that we are all human, it is actually Satan who has just cuceeded in destroying them for love of money. I don't just support in shedding of blood. I feel pity on them even if they are criminal.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Taeewo:
The same pity you people r aving to those stealing our money, so tell me y wont they continue stealing? It was stated in their embassy that if u found guilty of drug trafficking, the penalty is death, yet some will still do it.... I av pity more than everyone of u quoting me...Am so sorry abt the comment if it hurts all..... Biko eweni wo to all...

that's ok.

All am trying to say is that we are all human, it is actually Satan who has just cuceeded in destroying them for love of money. I don't just support in shedding of blood.
Whosoever that is in love for money can do almost anything, they can enter anywhere, weather , Malaysia, bank, the spirit at work in them will give them confident, at the end of the day, they will regret their life. Just take a look at them you will notice that their face is full of regret. That's why we need to have self control. Well, i just
feel pity on them even if they are criminals. Believe me those guys are better than most of us who is moving freely here in Nigeria. Let leave Judgment for God. Thank you.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by singledude(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
E ko oshi da nu jare!

Taeewo:
Thank you and God bless you....

But pls i want you to read his comment again n tell me if its not complicated...
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Taeewo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thanks once again and God bless..... You will continue to progress and prosper in every thing you are doing in life... So shall it be in the name of God.... Amen
singledude:
E ko oshi da nu jare!

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
fiftynaira:

Pls u re too tribalist.

It's like peak it's in you!
Being factual is Not Being tribalitic. infact whatever na You Sabi
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by win3k: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tinyemeka:

I don't have your time. You'll still pay for your sins. It's inevitable. Keep it up.

Let me guess, monkey person, these ibo drug dealers who are killing other humans and people like you supporting them are not sinners because you attend church.
people like me who are helping to expose them are the bad ones...lol

you have a lower iQ than an ape
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MRBrownJ: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Organs:
This is so, so sad. These crimes were committed in 2003 and you are executing them in 2016... Its Nigeria govt i blame, can you execute a German, American or Englishman for the same crime no way.

educate yourself on the issue instead of writing rubbish,

A) it takes many MANY yrs to go through the many appeals via the justice system (supreme/high court etc), and finally stand ready to be executed
B) Indonesia have on their list t oexecute French and British citizen while they have executed Australians already in the last few years for these exact same crimes.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by EreluY(f): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
What Nigerians are doing/finding in this country called Indonesia is simply and honestly beyond me. Secondly, if you must peddle drugs, never do so in Indonesia. Finally, there is no quick fix in life. Anyone seeking a quick fix must be prepared to endure quick exit. Some countries like Indonesia and Russia are places where no right thinking individuals should (for well known reasons) aspire to go and live, work and study. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by idris4r83(m): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2016
win3k:

Kingsley Okonkwo
Izuchukwu Ezioha
Ekperedike S. Olekama
Adam Wilson
Hilary K. Chinezie
Eugene Ape
Humprey Ejike
Obinna Nwajiagu
Ikenna Ezenweukwe.
u seem to know much about these guys but don't you think nigerian government needs to educate people more about the dangers of trafficking drugs?
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MRBrownJ: 2:39am On Aug 01, 2016
EreluY:
What Nigerians are doing/finding in this country called Indonesia is simply and honestly beyond me. Secondly, if you must peddle drugs, never do so in Indonesia. Finally, there is no quick fix in life. Anyone seeking a quick fix must be prepared to endure quick exit. Some countries like Indonesia and Russia are places where no right thinking individuals should (for well known reasons) aspire to go and live, work and study. A word is enough for the wise.

at the above in bold:
as well as countries such as China, Malaysia, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Singapore, UAE, Pakistan, Yemen, Irak, Vietnam, Philippines etc
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by shaqhead: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2016
partnerus:

You've said it all. You concur with me that death sentence isn't the solution as you did stated that there are more others still nursing the ambition to peddle drugs to Indonesia. Don't misunderstand me that I am sympathetic to the course of drug peddlers. The truth is, I am not in support of death sentence as a means to deter others from engaging in such heinous act.
Not at all...I dont see the congruency between my position and your submission. I said only verifiable statistics about the death sentence been a deterrence for drug traffickers fromcountries like Indonesia will give sufficient proof not emotional sentiments because there is no one magic bullet that will put an end to crime in any society. Jst cos there are desperate folks who will "get rich or die trying" doesnt mean the policy has no teeth and doesnt work!

Going by the YEARS of legal processes it took to arrive at a conviction for the drug peddlers, it tells you that it isnt "caught today, dead tomorrow sentiments" that is expressed by you.

I asked you and those of you that are averse to the death penalty to proffer a workable alternatives to these countries that are swamped by this menace and all I got is suspicious silence!

Goodmorning brother!
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by win3k: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:

at the above in bold:
as well as countries such as China, Malaysia, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Singapore, UAE, Pakistan, Yemen, Irak, Vietnam, Philippines etc

Well, tell that to ibo people and they will tell you the extra few dollars they get there is worth the risk instead of going to countries without death penalty. Ibo people like criminal risk, they will go to places with the highest penalties for the little extra ego.

Camboadia has dead bodies from the genocide there, there are still people in jungle killing strangers, ibo people (and their mules) use the Cambodian, malay, Thai borders to move drugs just for the little extra. Some go and don't return yet a new batch make their way there the next day!

Check this out from a Christian priest in Hong Kong, it will tell you how greedy ibos are:

Today in a Hong Kong prison I was very sad to meet yet another Nigerian drug mule. He was arrested at HK airport on May 13. He had been in financial difficulties ....borrowed money from dangerous money lenders who introduced him to drug trafficking ...they told him "it's easy to get drugs into Hong Kong".
Rubbish! HK has the most sophisticated detection equipment in the world ....and its customs officers are among the best-trained and most skillful in the world. Taking drugs to HK is a suicide mission, not "an easy trip".

The poor man is facing around 8 years in prison (after cut). His very young children will not remember him when they next see him. His family will now be in even worse difficulties than before.

Drug mules from East Africa have virtually stopped coming to HK ....they know it's a suicide mission. But mules from Nigeria and South Africa are still arriving. Please help spread the message: TAKING DRUGS TO HK IS A SUICIDE MISSION

For information about the prison the man is in until he goes to court for sentencing in about 6 months time, Google "Lai Chi Kok reception centre Hong Kong"

- from a HK prison chaplain, Fr John Wotherspoon.

See many drug items at this file:
http://v2catholic.com/background/Drugs/2016/letters-from-inmates-and-other-items.htm
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by singledude(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2016
AMEN!!

Taeewo:
Thanks once again and God bless..... You will continue to progress and prosper in every thing you are doing in life... So shall it be in the name of God.... Amen
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

Please note that voting commences at 10am and it would end by 6pm.
THANKS!

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080188
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by 4ka4(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is really touching. Can't stop imagining what's going through their minds at that point in time. No matter what, no man has the right to condemn another to death.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by grodt999: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
4ka4:
This is really touching. Can't stop imagining what's going through their minds at that point in time. No matter what, no man has the right to condemn another to death.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

The ibo drug dealers have no right to condemn 5o Indonesian Citizens to death daily with drugs.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by tunjiajayi: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2016
ststyreal:

Huh! O ma ga oooo. I wo eyepe lasan lasan nsope onpe. Adura mii nipe ki aye maso onpe too ba di asiko tie.

sympathizer, dont worry about me! i would get whats coming to me.

flip side , do you know how many lifes these guys ruin peddling drugs.

once again - ONPE!!!
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by ollymoore: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2016
partnerus:
This is really touching. Can't stop imagining what's going through their minds at that point in time. No matter what, no man has the right to condemn another to death. May God accept their soul in His bosom. Amen
I pray for dere family speedy recovery may almighty GoD be with them
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by winj3: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
ollymoore:
I pray for dere family speedy recovery may almighty GoD be with them

you should also pray for the 50 indonesians who die everyday from drugs supplied by ibo people
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Taeewo(m): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Your attitude has put you in debt.

May your loved ones face similar circumstances.

Ofor!
Amen.....Let them face it if they are quity.. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) / Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.