Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam (14284 Views)

SLAVE TRADE: France To Take Military Action In Libya / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by MRBrownJ: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

You said you are not Muslim but you are PAINED!!
Following all my monikas.. grin I will creat lore anytime I am ban for exposing Islam!

You see you don't have something better to do with your time than to defend Islam. You claim to be French yet the fake Islamic spirit flows in your vains.

You Have failed woefully man. You have nothing to discredit. Be informed that Your long garbage will be ignored. Storyteller ! !

YES i am pained that ignorant people such a yourself (or these extremists) are spewing nonsense, thinking that their moronic hatred views make any sense. at least its good, you dont try denying that you come on NL with multiple profile to spread your deluded religious campaign of hate (. the world will be a better place without ANY religion or any of its brainwashed sheep, such as yourself.

lol, the audacity of people who come to NL day and night to spread the filth of bigotry and hate... here is a clue: there is more to life than islam and muslims. i suggest you give it a rest!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Rilwayne001, lexiconkabir, udatso, presbulg, carinmom et al come and chi chomthing!! grin grin Read throughout from the first page to the end.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 03, 2016
shocked grin lipsrsealed
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by udatso: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

I think we should point to hindus and pagans.

mtcheww.
I'm not surprised you didn't see the sense in his post

1 Like

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by udatso: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
Rilwayne001, lexiconkabir, udatso, presbulg, carinmom et al come and chi chomthing!! grin grin Read throughout from the first page to the end.
Wow. I have and it's quite interesting. MrBrownj has been giving them a dose of truth.
His statement below to one of the bigots was epic.

lol the audacity of people who come to NL day and night to spread the filth of bigotry and hate... here is a clue: there is more to life than islam and muslims. i suggest you give it a rest! - MrBrownj

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Presbulg(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Demmzy15:

Well, what can I say. MrBrownJ schooled them.
The same thing we tell them and got tired of, is what he also did.

1 Like

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Presbulg(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
I'm also surprised I've not seen the 'Al taqiyya' posts from you know. Dem Dem
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by JackBizzle: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
udatso:

I'm not surprised you didn't see the sense in his post

grin the sense?

wake me up when you have sense
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:

[s]YES i am pained that ignorant people such a yourself (or these extremists) are spewing nonsense, thinking that their moronic hatred views make any sense. at least its good, you dont try denying that you come on NL with multiple profile to spread your deluded religious campaign of hate (. the world will be a better place without ANY religion or any of its brainwashed sheep, such as yourself.

lol, the audacity of people who come to NL day and night to spread the filth of bigotry and hate... here is a clue: there is more to life than islam and muslims. i suggest you give it a rest![/s]

cheesy

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
[font=serif]Rilwayne001, lexiconkabir, udatso, presbulg, carinmom
Presbulg:

udatso:

lexiconkabir:
shocked grin lipsrsealed
MRBrownJ:

1 Like

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2016

get your facts RIGHT: it is extremists that are doing harm to France, NOT islam. French muslim (and the other 1.5 billions muslims all over the world) should not be blamed for the actions of a few extremists!

Laughing at the equivocator...... grin grin grin grin

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
No room for terrorism in France. Enough is enough.. tongue

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
The last time I checked. Muslims are peaceful people.. tongue

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
wink

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2016

France takes on radical Islamism: PM to SHUT DOWN mosques to wipe out 'poison' of jihadis
FRENCH Prime Minister Manuel Valls says the country is to shut down mosques, cut foreign funding and police the content delivered in sermons in a massive crackdown on Islamic fundamentalism.

By SIOBHAN MCFADYEN
03:44, Wed, Aug 3, 2016 | UPDATED: 09:44, Wed, Aug 3, 2016

French Prime Minister Manuel Valls is to clamp down on radical islam calling it 'poison'
The comments come following the murder of 86-year-old French Catholic priest Father Jacques Hamel who was killed on the altar during morning mass last Tuesday and three separate massacres in the country in just over a year.

In a newspaper interview Prime Minister Valls says the Republic has been forced to intervene to drive out the "poison" of radical Islamism.

And he has announced plans to shut down mosques supporting Salafism, an ultra-orthodox religious-political ideology based on a belief in "physical" jihadism practised by some followers of the Sunni faith.

READ MORE HERE:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/695711/France-to-shut-down-rogue-mosques-to-wipe-out-Jihadi-preaching-amid-major-crackdown

Manuel Valls call it poison. I call it CANCER.. cheesy

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
jcross19:
yes many angolan were born muslims as well but now since the ban , I have never see any attack in that country. France do the same or bring a very strict measure upon them. Islam will bring her own destruction.

France is on it. See update above.
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2016
MRBrownJ:
[s]focussing on a particular religion hasnt solved anything in the past, and sure wont solve anything now. did the last terrorist attend any of these mosques? pointing fingers at a certain religious group is exactly what these bastard terrorists wants us to do... and the more France does it, the more these terrorists get new recruits in their ranks.[/s]

If I were your father, I'd take back the money used to sponsor you in school. Who doesn't know what Islam stands for? Anti christianity, short form of antichrist, take time to Google 666= alahu akbar, that would give you an understanding of what I, annunaki, plappville, Blackfire been shouting here. After Japan, Angola etc banned Islam, peace has been found there. Islam isn't peace, it should be banned!

3 Likes

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by AbuTwins: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE STILL LIVING IN YESTERDAY. THEY ARE BLIND TO THE TRUE HAPPENINGS IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE CONSTANTLY BEING DECEIVED. ISLAMOPHOBIA IS A DISEASE WHEREIN YOU HATE MUSLIMS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSLIMS.
HILARY CLINTON SAYS THEY(USA) CREATED ISIS/AL-QAEDA.....YOU REFUSED TO BELIEVE.

PUTIN, PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA SAID SIMILAR STATEMENT.....YET YOU ARE STILL IGNORANT...

9/11 BOMBINGS HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED BY SCIENTISTS WORLDWIDE BUT YOU ARE STILL HERE CLAIMING ANY ACT OF TERRORISM IS BY MUSLIMS.

IGNORAMUSES PLEASE YOU CAN REQUEST FOR THE VIDEOS WEBSITE ON YOUTUBE

MRBrownJ....and other current people...well done!!!

1 Like

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:
SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE STILL LIVING IN YESTERDAY. THEY ARE BLIND TO THE TRUE HAPPENINGS IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE CONSTANTLY BEING DECEIVED. ISLAMOPHOBIA IS A DISEASE WHEREIN YOU HATE MUSLIMS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSLIMS.

PUTIN, PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA SAID SIMILAR STATEMENT.....YET YOU ARE STILL IGNORANT...

9/11 BOMBINGS HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED BY SCIENTISTS WORLDWIDE BUT YOU ARE STILL HERE CLAIMING ANY ACT OF TERRORISM IS BY MUSLIMS.

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by AbuTwins: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
OK LETS TALK ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS NOW.
Lord’s Resistance Army

Active: 1980s-Present, about 30 years

Who are they? The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) is a Christian Fundamentalist terrorist group originally from Uganda, but now active in the Sudan, the Central African Republic, and other places. Uganda, you may remember, is a hotbed of Christian Fundamentalism, so it makes sense that a group who calls themselves “Christianist” would come from the country. The LRA surfaced in the popular conscious sometime ago when Joesph Kony suddenly became a meme on the internet; up to that point, their main claim to fame is child sex slaves and children soldiers. Indeed, the LRA is known to orchestrate kidnappings, railroading young boys into fighting while forcing young girls into sexual slavery. Those who refused to fight were hacked to pieces. The young girls are forced to be “brides” for the soldiers, and thus helping to spread HIV. They’re especially brutal towards civilians, as well, wiping out entire villages and attacking refugee camps.

The goal of the LRA is pretty straight froward: they want a Bible-based state that uses the Ten Commandments as guide posts. That’s something any right-wing politician or Christianist can sympathize with, right? Ain't this similar to Boko Haram goals in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
gimakon:

If I were your father, I'd take back the money used to sponsor you in school. Who doesn't know what Islam stands for? Anti christianity, short form of antichrist, take time to Google 666= alahu akbar, that would give you an understanding of what I, annunaki, plappville, Blackfire been shouting here. After Japan, Angola etc banned Islam, peace has been found there. Islam isn't peace, it should be banned!

That guy is a Muslim. One of the Moderate Muslims we have in NL. He tried to play smart. But he was caught. cheesy
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:
OK LETS TALK ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS NOW.
Lord’s Resistance Army

Active: 1980s-Present, about 30 years

Who are they? The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) is a Christian Fundamentalist terrorist group originally from Uganda, but now active in the Sudan, the Central African Republic, and other places. Uganda, you may remember, is a hotbed of Christian Fundamentalism, so it makes sense that a group who calls themselves “Christianist” would come from the country. The LRA surfaced in the popular conscious sometime ago when Joesph Kony suddenly became a meme on the internet; up to that point, their main claim to fame is child sex slaves and children soldiers. Indeed, the LRA is known to orchestrate kidnappings, railroading young boys into fighting while forcing young girls into sexual slavery. Those who refused to fight were hacked to pieces. The young girls are forced to be “brides” for the soldiers, and thus helping to spread HIV. They’re especially brutal towards civilians, as well, wiping out entire villages and attacking refugee camps.

The goal of the LRA is pretty straight froward: they want a Bible-based state that uses the Ten Commandments as guide posts. That’s something any right-wing politician or Christianist can sympathize with, right? Ain't this similar to Boko Haram goals in Nigeria?

Hillary Clinton sporsors them all.... tongue

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

Mxm, this by far is the most idiotic post I have ever seen! The funding of Syrian Rebels who fought Farouq Al Asad , was the mistake they made to create IS. Weapons got into wrong hands. You expect to get weapons from a war torn area, like how u UnCloth your gf? Where is your sense of decorum for God's sake.

The founder of IS and Al Qaeda and Al nusra, do you hear names like John Jeffery? It's always Abu or whatever which one u cone day rant again? Your hate for christendom is driving you nuts, I can smell it from here. Islam will fall because of people like you... keep making yourself enemies to christianity.

2 Likes

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

That guy is a Muslim. One of the Moderate Muslims we have in NL. He tried to play smart. But he was caught. cheesy

I noticed it. And a very sick fellow too..
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by AbuTwins: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
gimakon:

Mxm, this by far is the most idiotic post I have ever seen! The funding of Syrian Rebels who fought Farouq Al Asad , was the mistake they made to create IS. Weapons got into wrong hands. You expect to get weapons from a war torn area, like how u UnCloth your gf? Where is your sense of decorum for God's sake.

The founder of IS and Al Qaeda and Al nusra, do you hear names like John Jeffery? It's always Abu or whatever which one u cone day rant again? Your hate for christendom is driving you nuts, I can smell it from here. Islam will fall because of people like you... keep making yourself enemies to christianity.
why would i hate you and want you dead? Your death aint money to me. is it? Why did they fund them? Just for them to be superior....to be the utmost world power! Now they killed some people's family. Now when those people come for revenge, its blamed on Islam. Idiotic post indeed!!! Where do you see islam supporting suicide bombing? Go and learn!!!
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by AbuTwins: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Hillary Clinton sporsors them all.... tongue
I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER SUPPORT THIS....LET THE ONE WHO IS SINLESS BE THE FIRST TO CAST A STONE THEORY.
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

why would i hate you and want you dead? Your death aint money to me. is it? Why did they fund them? Just for them to be superior....to be the utmost world power! Now they killed some people's family. Now when those people come for revenge, its blamed on Islam. Idiotic post indeed!!! Where do you see islam supporting suicide bombing? Go and learn!!!

grin

Lemme school you. The uprising started from Tunisia. After when the guy who used to sell Fuel and gasoline poured fuel on himself and lit fire, burnt himself to ash. It further spread to Islamic world, Bahrain, Libya, rest of them. It was in this process president Gaddafi was murdered.

Power refused to shift from hands of Al Asad. So the Syrian Rebels vented anger at all cost. He seized the food and every thing because initially Syrians didn't live in abject hunger. Later camp bucca released some inmates, and some of the captives who were loyalists to saddam hussein. So after release from camp bucca in Iraq they teamed up again under Al Qaeda and formed al Qaeda on Iraq.
It was after they felt they have gathered enough funds, they moved to further expand their salafists ideology. Thus giving birth to ISIS in Iraq and Al sham(syria)... the only way was, USA armed them wrongly and they used it for bad company.
So don't come here to say USA created them. Terrorism isn't an excuse. Liar.

2 Likes

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

The last Hard talk interview i watched on the BBC news. Iran And Saudi accusing each other. Iran accused Saudi of sporsoring Extremists to the West. Vise versa. Who are this EXTREMISTS? Am sure you know them. wink
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER SUPPORT THIS....LET THE ONE WHO IS SINLESS BE THE FIRST TO CAST A STONE THEORY.

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
This thread should go back to the religion section please. smiley
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by AbuTwins: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

The last Hard talk interview i watched on the BBC news. Iran And Saudi accusing each other. Iran accused Saudi of sporsoring Extremists to the West. Vise versa. Who are this EXTREMISTS? Am sure you know them. wink
YOU CALLED THEM EXTREMIST NOW? ....SPONSORED TO THE WEST? WHERE? I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Blackfire(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

@gimakon my brother this people are like slaves who love there captive chains. .

A fanatics wants to behead u, while a moderate muslim wants him/her to behead, while the moderate becomes a lawyer defending his fanatical brother..

The most dangerous of this two is the so called moderate muslim.

@plappvillemoi happy new month

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawmakers Exchange Blows In Senegal’s Parliament / Militaries Of Africa Thread / Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.