Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam (14270 Views)

SLAVE TRADE: France To Take Military Action In Libya / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
AbuTwins:

Quote Bible verses where we can find the above conclusion/assertion of yours...prove your Book and stop directing me to a link. Jesus never brought any new law. Even when they asked him the greatest commandment he still quoted the book of Moses Deuteronomy.
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength...Mark 12:30
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength...Deuteronomy 6 :4-5

Ok
2nd corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

New in the sense that Jesus came, with laws that preach tolerance, laws that preach none violence, laws of peace and truth, not like allah who calls himself the self made deceiver of people.

Let me complete by showing you something again, I'd like you to read here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Christ

So Jesus had a law afterall, which indeed did supercede laws of moses.

Now let's see who's laws hang the old testament , cos new testament contains facts about christendom as of today. Stop confusing yourself further. You don't force people to believe that Christians follow mosaic laws or whatever you saying here. Abi you day by force am for us?

That should answer you.. so you can keep quiet now.

2 Likes

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
AbuTwins:

Quote Bible verses where we can find the above conclusion/assertion of yours...prove your Book and stop directing me to a link. Jesus never brought any new law. Even when they asked him the greatest commandment he still quoted the book of Moses Deuteronomy.
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength...Mark 12:30
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength...Deuteronomy 6 :4-5

Ok let me explain there.
Now these whole idea of laws and commandments in the Qur'an and the bible has it as one of the foremost laws, guiding how we should live on earth.
Moses went to Mount Sanai to pray, and when he came down with the 10 commandments, he saw the atrocities of the israelites he brought out from the land of Egypt. Idol worship, whoredom,etc

Now it was said, he destroyed the plaques which contained the commandments of God almighty in anger, now after that it was said he was made to rebuild it again, but in order to make the laws kept, he then established his own old testament laws which we know as the mosaic laws.
When christianity came some of those laws, was abolished by Paul (saul) of the synoptic gospels, and that's how this 2 corinthians 5:17 came about. New things, new thinking, new ideology, new everything, we preached tolerance, peace and love. And forgo the laws of moses(some of them actually, cos we pay tithe).
Islam came 600 years after and decided to fix it's rules on mosaic laws to keep the 10 commandments, even worse, since the laws were still lagging, they brought about sharia which ISIS follows today... especially the violent side.

So you see, you muslims promote the confusion for yourselves. Having 3 laws guiding one religion and it's constitution , instead of sticking to one, and by so doing making things very difficult for yourselves and everyone.
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
AbuTwins:

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THAT ARTWORK? SINCE YOU BELIEVE JESUS IS IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD , THEN HE IS THE ONE KILLING PEOPLE RIGHT FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CHRISTIANS DENY THE OLD TESTAMENT JUST BECAUSE OF ITS INCONSISTENCIES WITH THE NEW TESTAMENT.

I didnt see this ur fabrication gash. ... please qoute where i said i believe such. Look i am not going to let you guys derail this thread. But i must not ignore all your garbage either. Prove it!
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:
Very hillarious those cartoons really Plappvillemoi because i have a PERFECT respose for you............PLEASE DO NOT RELENT IN YOUR EFFORTS IN SPREADING THE RELIGION OF PEACE, ISLAM.

Lexiconkabir rilwayne01 Vomeschaletom presbulg Demmzy15, Empiree, udatso, Rilwon Abutwins kindly come and learn some wisdom.

Okay here it is. After Charlie Hebdo Paris attack which was as a result of a supposed caricature of Prophet Muhammad.

A FRENCH LADY BY THE NAME ISABELLE MATIC REVERTED TO ISLAM 4 DAYS AFTER . SHE IS A FILM DIRECTOR .

She wrote as thus which is how we muslims should always behave. Not by puting laws into our hands. THOUGH ITS ONLY THOSE WHO ARE CONTROLED BY EMOTIONS THAT BEHAVE THIS WAY .

"They are making fun of Muhammad and do not harm him. They are making fun of a character that they have imagined and to whom they have given a name. THIS MAN IS NOT OUR PROPHET" Isabella matic

Alhamdulillah! Allah has spoken the TRUTH.
" AND CERTAINLY THE MESSENGERS BEFORE YOU (MUHAMMAD) WERE MOCKED AT. (so what's new if you are also being mocked?). BUT THAT AT WHICH THE SCOFFED ECOMPASSED THEY SCOFFERS AMONG THEM" Quran 6 : 10..

KEEP IT UP..........WE ARE ENJOYING YOU!

www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/01/149537/french-director-converts-to-islam-after-charlie-hebdo-attacks/

Clown this same women you fake yourself with wrote in her facebook page that She is not a "Muslim" but she just started a way towards islam. WHY WOULD SHE SAY SHE IS NOT A MUSLIM? poor black muslims, you guys will never stop this enslavement to the arabian god. I bet you. This woman got converted because of FEAR. She can never be the Muslim you think she is... cheesy She will soon renounce Islam. Do you think any FRENCH person will take Islam seriously the way you Africans do? You are just a joker. Many big names have dumped Islam in the gutter, Isabella will do the same soon.. tongue

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:
Very hillarious those cartoons really Plappvillemoi because i have a PERFECT respose for you............PLEASE DO NOT RELENT IN YOUR EFFORTS IN SPREADING THE RELIGION OF PEACE, ISLAM.

Lexiconkabir rilwayne01 Vomeschaletom presbulg Demmzy15, Empiree, udatso, Rilwon Abutwins kindly come and learn some wisdom.

Okay here it is. After Charlie Hebdo Paris attack which was as a result of a supposed caricature of Prophet Muhammad.

A FRENCH LADY BY THE NAME ISABELLE MATIC REVERTED TO ISLAM 4 DAYS AFTER . SHE IS A FILM DIRECTOR .

She wrote as thus which is how we muslims should always behave. Not by puting laws into our hands. THOUGH ITS ONLY THOSE WHO ARE CONTROLED BY EMOTIONS THAT BEHAVE THIS WAY .

"They are making fun of Muhammad and do not harm him. They are making fun of a character that they have imagined and to whom they have given a name. THIS MAN IS NOT OUR PROPHET" Isabella matic

Alhamdulillah! Allah has spoken the TRUTH.
" AND CERTAINLY THE MESSENGERS BEFORE YOU (MUHAMMAD) WERE MOCKED AT. (so what's new if you are also being mocked?). BUT THAT AT WHICH THE SCOFFED ECOMPASSED THEY SCOFFERS AMONG THEM" Quran 6 : 10..

KEEP IT UP..........WE ARE ENJOYING YOU!

www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/01/149537/french-director-converts-to-islam-after-charlie-hebdo-attacks/

Which is supposed to be the best way muslim women dress? Like your converted Isabelle or like in the other picture? Mind you, She was in Morocco when she too that picture. I bet you here in French her dressing code will be different grin

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Empiree:
This is exactly what happened in 2006 when Pope Benedict16 poked fun of the Prophet (sallalahu alaiy wasalam ). Also he Baptized a 'Muslim' to make Muslims feel sad. Unfortunately reverse was the case when some Americans reverted to Islam and pointed at Pope's bigotry as a recourse

Also, exactly what has been happening years back with ex-muslims. . tongue

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
More big names that left Islam...u are here ranting about Isabelle grin

Not only that Salih Ibn Tarif left Islam. He also came up with his own quran. Waoh. So is not only Muhammad that got a quran. Salih ibn tarif also had one. shocked

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
See the true Muslim women here...Isabelle cant escape Isis and co. Except she changed her dressing code and look like this.

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
From Isabelle Facebook page...interesting she hates Saudi Arabia and thier barbaric sharia law. I wonder if she can ever go and live in an Islamic state. undecided

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Still what she was against in Islam. Will she now accept them?

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Muslim woman...

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Empiree:
[size=15pt]Man Of The Thread[/size]

IS

[size=40pt]MrBrownJ[/size]

Thats to you Muslims. He only told stories no trace of truth in his comments. That Abo.ki is a storyteller! cheesy
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by AbuTwins: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

I didnt see this ur fabrication gash. ... please qoute where i said i believe such. Look i am not going to let you guys derail this thread. But i must not ignore all your garbage either. Prove it!
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. JOHN 1:1
So dont tell me Jesus never killed again. He ordered all the murders we see from the old testament....
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by plappville(f): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
AbuTwins:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. JOHN 1:1
So dont tell me Jesus never killed again. He ordered all the murders we see from the old testament....

Do you believe in this verse?
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2016

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
People convert to Islam with fear.. angry

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
How isis kill for all.ah.

Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by AbuTwins: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
plappville:

Do you believe in this verse?
WHEN I'M NO FOOL...
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
AbuTwins:

WHEN I'M NO FOOL...

And you quoted it ?

SMH for you.
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by AbuTwins: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

And you quoted it ?

SMH for you.

I quoted your Bible not my Qur'an!
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by plappville(f): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
Rilwayne001, lexiconkabir, udatso, presbulg, carinmom et al come and chi chomthing!! grin grin Read throughout from the first page to the end.
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Duraluminium: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

Nonsensical talk !!!

So they should leave the muslims alone and unchecked? How do you reason?

Maybe you are yet to discover islam is from Satan. Satan (allaah) intention is to kill, to steal and to destroy (John 10:10).

Would you permit thieves and destroyers to live with you?

Don't be a hypocrite christianity has always been more violent than Islam
Re: France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam by Plappvillemoi(f): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Duraluminium:

Don't be a hypocrite christianity has always been more violent than Islam

Dreamer... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rapist Cries In Court After Victim Describes His PENIS As "TINY" / Lawmakers Exchange Blows In Senegal’s Parliament / Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.