Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room (5663 Views)

Kidnapped Victims Rescued From Hotel In Jos / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Aondoakaa Gets 2-yr Ban ! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2009
Good beginning guys!
A job well done
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by violent(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Liers- Liers - Liers

This is why nigeria is in the bush- is that how others do it? Fu cking shit faces. So the man left the hotel, what is the proof that the so called calls sent him packing?

These nation is full of idiots trying to correct idiots - what a crude method - call and ask for Mr Bla Bla Bla - and he will run out of the hotel- very crude, irresponsible and outright nonsensical and childish.

why come here to start spewing trash all over the place simply because some group of people stood up against someone who has made the nation ungovernable?
The man is corrupt period. and not only are efforts to frustrate him simply amazing, i think they are totally hilarious
And yes, the nation is full of idiots, and at least we have one on nairaland
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by r231(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
violent:

abeg, if u have Ibori's number, kindly post it here, we "Nairaland's Liberty Forum" will like to say hello

Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by Pennywise(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2009
violent:

abeg, if u have Ibori's number, kindly post it here, we "Nairaland's Liberty Forum" will like to say hello
Yeah. Like to say, Ibori How far?
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
violent:

but please no tell am say na me reveal him number ooo!
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by IYANGBALI: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2009
snokky:

cool, nice one. ; smiley

Plz lets take this to the next level plz.

Anyone has Obasanjo's number? or Yara'dua?

Can anyone in Nigeria join this UK pple? Am proud of naija in UK sah,

May God bless them asap.
obj,s fone nome 01-4198419
yar adua 234000670000001
you want him wife nomba?you go pay for that one o grin grin grin grin
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by koolchicco: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2009
MrPrsdent:

+447031838901

but please no tell am say na me reveal him number ooo!

Hmm,If u dare call this number[i],Yahoo Yahoo[/i] boys go chop 4 ya head today. grin
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by okeey(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2009
well,d day is coming,let wait and see
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by GeorgeD1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Liers- Liers - Liers

This is why nigeria is in the bush- is that how others do it? Fu cking shit faces. So the man left the hotel, what is the proof that the so called calls sent him packing?

These nation is full of idiots trying to correct idiots - what a crude method - call and ask for Mr Bla Bla Bla - and he will run out of the hotel- very crude, irresponsible and outright nonsensical and childish.

why are you so furious?! abi him dey share part of the loot with you? grin
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by villous(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2009
I will advice this group to set up foreign snipers to help us kill them one by one as they are coming to spend lavishly.
So may be the fear of traveling will be the beginning of positive attitude for our political leaders.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by Anabel(f): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
i wish i can join, but please, if you come across the man in person, please don't forget to use a fire wood on him,
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by villous(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2009
Fire wood you said?
Na so you hate the man
I was even trying to let him die with dignity by shooting him as many president have died
Ok I think that fire wood is better because they have done a lot of worst things
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2009
people, i have an advise for all of you. i advise you people should not put laws into your hands. pray to God in heaven and leave everything to him. he will act when the time is due. putting laws into your hands will only bring trouble for you. my one kobo.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by Fluid1: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2009
The thief from TIV land will never get a resting place. Nice 1 from NLF.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by saworoide: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
I'm proud of this group. An attempted kidnap of the useless minister followed by this attorney general of injustice saga. Nigerian will definitely tell these useless misrulers that we have had enough. Why is Yar'adua's cabinet full of these enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by anonimi: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
May God bless the organisers and those who responded and made the call.
A journey of a thousand miles starts with just one little step. I pray that as we start we will continue to find other very creative little, little ways to make life unbearable for these thieves in power- TiPs.

AjaraEwuro:

Liers- Liers - Liers

Oga Ewuro,
I am sure you can share your refined method with us and tell us how many time you have used it as well as the impact.  shocked
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2009
we nigerians shouldnt be afraid of any person, thing or group of people that call themselves the powerfull cabal of the country. whereever in these universe we see them trying to play on their intelligence and not ours, we shouldnt hesitate to show our displeasure of their attitudes towards milking and drying nigeria. i want to use these opportunity to thank the nigeraliberty forum, let other groups or genuine organization take cue from these group.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by GeorgeD1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2009
Fluid.:

The thief from TIV land will never get a resting place. Nice 1 from NLF.

there are thieves from other lands too. lets not introduce race into this.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by anonimi: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2009
George_D:

there are thieves from other lands too. lets not introduce race into this.

thank you very much indeed.
we should try to encourage those we know- relations and friends as well as relations of friends to change their way or else we report them to EFCC, POLICE, NDLEA, INTERPOL, FBI etc.
do your own bit make 9ja for better.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by mamagee6(f): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
rotflmao.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by GeorgeD1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2009
abi ooo! we know of a former head of state who was a kleptomanic. he turned aso rock into a personal bank stocked full with pounds sterlin, dollars, etc until he suddenly died in the hands of some indian floozies. nobody pointed any accussing finger to his state of people from his tribe.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by IYANGBALI: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2009
anonimi:

May God bless the organisers and those who responded and made the call.
A journey of a thousand miles starts with just one little step. I pray that as we start we will continue to find other very creative little, little ways to make life unbearable for these thieves in power- TiPs.

Oga Ewuro,
I am sure you can share your refined method with us and tell us how many time you have used it as well as the impact. shocked
no mind the guy no so he dey yarn nonsense on nairaland somebody been tell me say no cook him be for one of the so called leaders grin grin grin
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by Orobert: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2009
If I tell you am not over joyed, I will be , God knows. How I wish we can extend this gesture to our corrupt office holders here. Abeg Post numbers
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by MUZBO(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
Thats great!! Next time get us the number of the control tower so we can bombard them with calls before he gets there and hopefully we'll prevent him and his bunch from landing at the airport and maybe they'd just crash.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by mystics(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2009
Am ashamed of Aondoakaa, am waitin for the day we Nigerians at home will arise and put such efforts in pushing home our points. Aondoakaa is terrible and i must commend those guys in the UK, God blessed.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by MUZBO(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2009
Thats great!! Next time get us the number of the control tower so we can bombard them with calls before he gets there and hopefully we'll prevent him and his bunch from landing at the airport and maybe they'd just crash.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by hambehsam(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
Good one there. The protest has started away from home. Gradually it will hit home. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO START CHASING THEM AT HOME ?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by redsun(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
Nice one.You can run but you can't hide.Good will eventually be over evil,it's a natural phenomenon and it is just a matter time.This is the time for accountability,

Time is the master
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by AjanleKoko: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
This is one of the most positive news I've heard from the diaspora.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by Nezan(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2009
too too bad!
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by fuke(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
These guys in London are doing well. Let this happen in Washinghton, in Ontario,
                 in Hamdurg, In New York , in Lagos and all places we have Nigerians. Whan the water
                 boils the Perriminckle will  know the end is near.

As fot this AG, it is only in Nigeria a guy with such pedigree can get to such exaulted position.

Wehave work to do.  God help us.
Re: Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room by slimes(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
See how the guy swept the haliburton case under the carpet. That Aondoakaa dude is a master strategist in Corruption matters. Highly corrupt for a distingushed SAN like him. angry

Peter Obi Distributes 110 Vehicles To Anambra Local Governments (Pics) / How Do I Join Politics In Nigeria? / Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60