Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 (10179 Views)

5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / Atheist Memes / My Favorite Atheist Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by Antiparticle(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
shadeyinka:
Is an electron a wave or a particle?
Behaves like both. Wave-particle duality.

shadeyinka:
If it is a particle, what is its colour?
Color doesn't exist at quantum scales. The illusion of color is a classical phenomenon.

shadeyinka:
If it is a wave, what is its wavelength and frequency?
De Broglie Hypothesis answers this with an elegant equation.

shadeyinka:
This is the kind of questions Atheists ask. The questions above betray Ignorance Physics (due to half/elementary knowledge). To the un-intiated in Physics, the questions seem fair and logical.

Sir, slow down and like Einstein, do a logic experiment about the universe, existence, ...if you are not afraid of the truth, you will find God.

It is impossible to do a deep sea underwater research in the desert. You cannot sometimes dictate the location of your research. You cannot remain in the physical laboratory and decide to prove the spiritual.

..and don't get me wrong, I am strongly a Christian. I only feel that rubbing Jesus in your face is too drastic an action. The fundermental lesson you need is to understand that there is a software fabric that hold and rule the Physical.

I will strongly propose Jesus...but surely not at this stage.
I don't understand the intent of this post. What point are you trying to make? That science implies there must be a god and that God must be Yahweh?

4 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by ValentineMary(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
This is really funny. Why bother what Winner01 says? personally I have stopped bothering myself about what religious people think. That's their problem. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by braithwaite(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2016

Hmm..nairalander religious folks are so one-way..(TRYING TO PROVE GOD'S EXISTENCE)goodluck to you all..

When you decide to think with your brain not with faith,the Bible/quran/ Torah and whatever assertation you all believe in..

3 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
ValentineMary:
This is really funny. Why bother what Winner01 says? personally I have stopped bothering myself about what religious people think. That's their problem. grin
Yes. Thats more like it. grin

When your fellow atheists stop being bothered about christians, of course i care less what atheists think. But mocking faith and people of faiths, nada, i got a problem with that.

1 Like

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
braithwaite:

Hmm..nairalander religious folks are so one-way..(TRYING TO PROVE GOD'S EXISTENCE)goodluck to you all..

Exactly, same thing ill say to someone who believes in santa claus.

I wont attack them and expect them not to fight back.
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
ValentineMary:

Now this is the right Attitude for an Atheist..... Passive observer!

Teach your friends how you were able to achieve this so they too can learn that my belief is not their business

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Teach your friends how you were able to achieve this so they too can learn that my belief is not their business
Simple!!!
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by Weah96: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
Im here now. So relax.

Question: What kind of special dunce believes that atheist families give rise to muslim terrorists? 80 percent? So atheist fathers now teach islam to kids?

Answer: Ladies and gentlemen The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is the special dunce that misinformed us. Let me post a screen grab of the misinformation. lmao.

It was a survey of 160 families and it was non scientific. When was it done? After a bombing?

2 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Weah96:

It was a survey of 160 families and it was non scientific. When was it done? After a bombing?
Go lodge your complain to BBC biko.

since bbc are the new liars.
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by Weah96: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
Go lodge your complain to BBC biko.

since bbc are the new liars.

They never said that the survey was scientific, so how did they lie.

The organization focuses on eliminating radical Islam in France without motivating others to join in the process. Radical Islamists have the strongest faith out of all religions and death isn't even a distraction for their faith.

So instead of speaking the truth like Trump does, they instead chose the Obama and Hillary Clinton route. Muslims get mad when you associate their religion with terrorism. Mad Muslims= more dead Frenchmen.

1 Like

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:

well, atheists only believe what they can see. grin

Naah, no human is an enemy of another.
The devil is the enemy, and he uses people.
The conspiracy is great but not unbelieveable.

Catholics, jws etc are not bad people, but might be misled by the lie of the devil.

The devil acheives far more by mimicry than by outright opposition.

See the nonsense you are writing. So your own christianity is the true christianity?

See why I say the bible is mostly crap? Even among christians, you cannot agree on what is in the bible.

God is truly the author of confusion.

I like JWs by the way. They are so crazed in their version of christianity that they will come to your door to preach to you.

4 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by JackBizzle: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
ValentineMary:

Not everyone is practiced in apathy like you.

I write things so that others can learn from me and also, so that i can be corrected. We learn everyday.

I am not an apathetic atheist.

3 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by TomHagen: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:

...and what is the right attitude for religious people eg Christians?

2 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by winner01(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
j
JackBizzle:

See the nonsense you are writing. So your own christianity is the true christianity?

See why I say the bible is mostly crap? Even among christians, you cannot agree on what is in the bible.

God is truly the author of confusion.

I like JWs by the way. They are so crazed in their version of christianity that they will come to your door to preach to you.
If you do your little research, you may be more knowledgeable about the subject matter.
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by johnydon22(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please i am only here to observe and correct some scientific blunders here -

Gravity is very much a physical value and is not like a conventional force rather is the effect of mass on fabrics of space.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by johnydon22(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Not everyone is practiced in apathy like you.

I write things so that others can learn from me and also, so that i can be corrected. We learn everyday.

I am not an apathetic atheist.

The recent obsession with atheists and atheism on Nairaland is an act of desperation and a chronic need to feel relevant, so is mostly unnecessary to engage as you'd learn nothing from it - Best Ignored.

Though i am loving the recent atheistphobia and propaganda - it shows the presence of Nairaland atheist is seriously butt hurting some, and i'd be disappointed if it's not.

So seat back and enjoy the show, it's just a momentarily last gasp.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by flamingREED(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
When will atheist grow sense,
Even if it's the size of a rice grain?

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:
Im here now. So relax.

Question: What kind of special dunce believes that atheist families give rise to muslim terrorists? 80 percent? So atheist fathers now teach islam to kids?

Answer: Ladies and gentlemen The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is the special dunce that misinformed us. Let me post a screen grab of the misinformation. lmao.
As for this that you keep on quoting, if the statistics are actually true, all I see are children who have parents that didn't raise them well, coupled with their lack of belief i.e blank slate, it was easier to brainwash them into isis than to brainwash Christian children who have already been brainwashed by their parents. If you're a non religious parent its important that you teach your kid right from wrong based on conventional standards agreed by society.
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:59am On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:
Meme #4: The point is that society does not define morality. Fullstop.

Meme #5: People can be good, thats true. But they must have learnt the idea of good or bad from somewhere: It could be from the ever changing society, religion, family e.t.c
Point is most atheists still hold on to the morals they learnt from christianity.

If the society does not define morality, why was slavery normal and even approved in the bible but now universally condemned?

2 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:06am On Jul 31, 2016
shadeyinka:

My dear OP
I have not misrepresented you.

(1). noun (plural atheisms)
(narrowly) Belief that no deities exist (sometimes, excluding other religious beliefs).
(broadly) Rejection of belief that any deities exist (with or without a belief that no deities exist).
(very broadly) Absence of belief that any deities exist (including absence of the concept of deities).
(loosely) Absence of belief in a particular deity, pantheon, or religious doctrine (notwithstanding belief in other deities).

(2 & 3). My aim is not to validate the Bible, Quran or any other spiritual book.
My aim is to expose the fallacy of thinning that everything there is is Physical.

Come to think of it. How will you describe a computer program to an intelligent computer who think that everything about it is the KBD, VDU, MOUSE and Plug.

The software of Physical Existence is the Spiritual.

(4&5.). Religion! I have not implied any religion. For you, you are not ready for that because the fundermental to any form of religion you may have chosen is zero.
Religion is what men do to "Please" their god.

I am not advocating RELIGION. I am advocating GOD!

Thanks for the Title. I appreciate it.
Am I worse than winner01 and KingEbukaNaija who according to you are the greatest source of misinformation on Nairaland? LOL!

Answer my questions if you can

I know of two reality of existence, you know of just one. Therefore, I can speak of the Spiritual (demons) and the Physical(science). Don't bring me down into you limitation.

Even though software is not physical, it can be verified. There are people with a special set of skills called software testers.

Now you talk about demons, but they have not been verified. Most events attributed to demons are either random events or downright fabrications that fail under close scrutiny.

Furthermore, most monotheistic religions claim their God is the ultimate. Let us not forget that these Gods have very different personalities. Allah for example is very different from Yahweh. They all cannot be right.it is either one is right or they are all wrong.

The final problem with religion is that it makes extra ordinary claims that have NEVER been substantiated

1 Like

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:19am On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:
Stop laughing at yourself.
Gravity is not physical or material, but it acts on the physical.

The fact that you dont believe in gravity will not stop you from falling under the force of gravity.

There are consequences for what we believe, even though you wish such consequences away.

Gravity may be not be physical (?) but it is a consistent force that can actually be measured. It even has its own unit of measurement. It can be objectively observed by anyone, anywhere.

Just like magnetism, gravity and other forces can be independently observed by many people and they will come up with answers very close to each other.

Same cannot be said about God and Gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:24am On Jul 31, 2016
shadeyinka:
I submit that Atheists believe more in science than God. The ratio of faith between God and Science varies though.... that's why there agnostic Atheists. This make all Athiests people of Faith like the Theists.

All Atheists have two gods
IGNORANCE and SCIENCE

Unfortunately, for Atheists to explain away God, they have to break the fundermental rule/ laws of Physics.

Can you pls answer the questions above?

So since we don't have answers to those questions, then God did it? Which God by the way, Allah, Amadioha, Sango, Shiva, Yahweh, Zeus?

Where was God(s) before he came into existence because theists always like to point out that something cannot come from nothing. Oh I forgot there's a special pleading for all the Gods men have worshipped over a millennia

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:27am On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:

grin
Nawa oo

1. I dont serve a jew god.

2. You are definately confusing morality with ethics and values.

Why was slavery acceptable in biblical isreal but condemned generally by all today,including Atheists, Jews and Christians?

Morality evolves

2 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by shadeyinka(m): 1:43am On Jul 31, 2016
Antiparticle:

Behaves like both. Wave-particle duality.

Usually for an Atheist "waves" the "spiritual" doesnt exist. An Atheist want to force an answer limited to the Physical...which is not possible.

Antiparticle:

Color doesn't exist at quantum scales. The illusion of color is a classical phenomenon.

Correct. Are you a Physicist? Colour doesnt exist at quantum scales. But an Atheist who doesn't understand the "quantum state" (spiritual state) will want to force an answer in terms of Black, White, Rd, Or, Yel, Grn, Blue,...An Atheist say "show me a demon, a spirit, god...and I will believe"

Antiparticle:

De Broglie Hypothesis answers this with an elegant equation.

Perfect answer! De Broglie Hypothesis..relations show that the wavelength is inversely proportional to the momentum of a particle. But an Atheist will ask this kind of question. "What is the wavelength of a luxurious Bus?". Forgetting that De Broglie's law work's only at atomic to sub-atomic scales. You agree with me that it is impossible to answer correctly the question without a change in frame of reference from Classical to Quantum Physics.

...but you know what, an Atheist want to remain in the "Classical rhelm" (physical rhelm) so that any answer beyond the physical is discarded. Just as there is the Quantum state in the Physical sciences, there is a Spiritual state in existence.

Antiparticle:

I don't understand the intent of this post. What point are you trying to make? That science implies there must be a god and that God must be Yahweh?

I am happy that you seem to speak the language of Physics. So, let's slow down, forget the big grammer we learnt in school and pick logics. Let the questions below be answered.

1. Where was the law of Entropy before and when when the Big Bang occured.?

2. Where was the law of Conservation of Energy before the Big Bang occurred?

3. Explain the cause (i.e. why does it occur for atomic and sub-atomic materials?) of "the waves-particle duality of Matter"?

I hope tour answers will not violate the fundermental laws of Physics.

The correct answers prove that..
Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by Weah96: 1:59am On Jul 31, 2016
shadeyinka:

1. Where was the law of Entropy before and when when the Big Bang occured.?

2. Where was the law of Conservation of Energy before the Big Bang occurred?

3. Explain the cause (i.e. why does it occur for atomic and sub-atomic materials?) of "the waves-particle duality of Matter"?

I hope tour answers will not violate the fundermental laws of Physics.

The correct answers prove that..

I'm guessing that these questions are supposed to be related to atheism somehow. Would you ask a poor Chinese village atheist the same questions or are they reserved for atheists who attended the university?

2 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by shadeyinka(m): 2:20am On Jul 31, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Even though software is not physical, it can be verified. There are people with a special set of skills called software testers.

Now you talk about demons, but they have not been verified. Most events attributed to demons are either random events or downright fabrications that fail under close scrutiny.

Furthermore, most monotheistic religions claim their God is the ultimate. Let us not forget that these Gods have very different personalities. Allah for example is very different from Yahweh. They all cannot be right.it is either one is right or they are all wrong.

The final problem with religion is that it makes extra ordinary claims that have NEVER been substantiated

An Atheists usual argument concerning the spiritual is like. " People have opened up several computers and no one has been able to see[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] a computer program! Show me a computer program in the CPU and I will Believe!"

As you know, it is impossible to use any kind of microscope to see a computer program. In the CPU or RAM of a computer, programs are not in C++, Fortran, Java....they are just sequences of logical O's and 1's. In the physical state, they are meaningless.

To answer your post, there is no generic software tester in existence. What exists is a dis-Assembler, that convert machine code into assembly language. Machine language is machine dependent. A software cannot be verified generically in machines because not all electronic machines require a software. The behaviour of some machines are hard coded into the logic elements that make up the machine.

Any meaningful sense a person can make out of an assembly language presupposes that such a person understands the transition from a High Level Language to Machine code.

How can a person believe that their Exists no " Computer Programmer" and yet believe an Assembled Code written on paper? Would he not ask questions like "what is the colour of the program?, do you mean that a program spoke instructions to the machine?..what language did the program use..English or Spanish?".

You see, an Atheist is operating from a naive point of view...and probably will never findban answer. Why?

No amount of evidence will satisfy them. Even when something's baffle them, they are too proud to admit that they don't have all the answers.

Even in Mathematics, there are some problems with no known solutions.

What do you mean? Demons have not been verified!
Physically NOT quite! But you expect a Physical evidence. I am sorry to dissapoint you. You will never find it. Its like looking for a physical evidence of a computer code. It is not possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by shadeyinka(m): 2:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Weah96:

I'm guessing that these questions are supposed to be related to atheism somehow. Would you ask a poor Chinese village atheist the same questions or are they reserved for atheists who attended the university?

Hi Bro.
Most Atheists use science as their proof that God doesn't exist. I show that the laws of Physics break down as you move closer to the origin when time t=0. If the laws break down, why?

On earth, whenever the Physical laws seems suspended, we call it MAGIC or MIRACLE.

It is far much easier convincing a Atheistic Chinese Farmer, Why? He only has one god and not two: IGNORANCE!

It is those who call themselves "Educated" that are more difficult because in addition, they have another god: SCIENCE!

I require LOGICS (Reason) and CONSCIENCE from Atheists because the god called Science breaks down at the alter of probe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by shadeyinka(m): 2:51am On Jul 31, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

So since we don't have answers to those questions, then God did it? Which God by the way, Allah, Amadioha, Sango, Shiva, Yahweh, Zeus?

Where was God(s) before he came into existence because theists always like to point out that something cannot come from nothing. Oh I forgot there's a special pleading for all the Gods men have worshipped over a millennia

Hold on. You don't have to call Him God! When you trace everything back to time t=0, you find out that matter was created out of nothing. Every Physical, Electromagnetic, Nuclear ... Energy have a source. That source cannot be physical. The source is spiritual.. and if you like, God.

Where was God before He came into existence!

Theist are proud to announce that they are too finite to understand bwhere God was in the eternal past. Our physical experiences are too limited to comprehend...maybe its a question that we shall ask Him when we get back home. LOL...daddy who was your daddy?

Seriously, we believe that He who created all things is Infinitely Wise, Powerful, Strong and not time bound. If He is not time bound, then we cannot comprehend His beginning.

Something CANNOT come out of Nothing!
That is a fundermental law of Physics: It is called, Law of conservation of Energy.

1 Like

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by Weah96: 3:22am On Jul 31, 2016
shadeyinka:

Hi Bro.
Most Atheists use science as their proof that God doesn't exist. I show that the laws of Physics break down as you move closer to the origin when time t=0. If the laws break down, why?

On earth, whenever the Physical laws seems suspended, we call it MAGIC or MIRACLE.

It is far much easier convincing a Atheistic Chinese Farmer, Why? He only has one god and not two: IGNORANCE!

It is those who call themselves "Educated" that are more difficult because in addition, they have another god: SCIENCE!

I require LOGICS (Reason) and CONSCIENCE from Atheists because the god called Science breaks down at the alter of probe.

No. I have friends who don't understand science and still happen to be atheists. One is a college grad, accounting major. Former Muslim. I have two degrees in biology, but don't consider this to be a scientific issue.

The issue is whether the bible writers spoke with a non human being and whether that non human being was the creator of the universe.

3 Likes

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by shadeyinka(m): 3:49am On Jul 31, 2016
I can understand if you dislike or even hate the Bible. For now, it is not an issue to me.

Nature itself prove that there must exist a designer and fabricator of the universe which Atheists deny. Since atheists believe in logic, we should use logic to prove or disprove the existence of The Source: God!

Every Atheist I know (all of the educated except one) support their Stance with science... especially theory of Evolution. Every Atheist I know tries to justify their position with evidence: usually science for it would be stupidity to arrive at the conclusion of "no God" with no physical reason.

Most Atheists like your friend like you rightly observed do not understand the science on which their FAITH is built.

When we cross the bridge where you acknowledge that the possibility of "a god/gods/God) exists with a probability greater than 50%, then we can discuss the issue of " can spirits speak to men?".

Like I said before one can only accept the evidence of an assemble language from an assembler if you know that a computer programmer exists. Otherwise, its a waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by Weah96: 5:27am On Jul 31, 2016
shadeyinka:
I can understand if you dislike or even hate the Bible. For now, it is not an issue to me.

Nature itself prove that there must exist a designer and fabricator of the universe which Atheists deny. Since atheists believe in logic, we should use logic to prove or disprove the existence of The Source: God!

Every Atheist I know (all of the educated except one) support their Stance with science... especially theory of Evolution. Every Atheist I know tries to justify their position with evidence: usually science for it would be stupidity to arrive at the conclusion of "no God" with no physical reason.

Most Atheists like your friend like you rightly observed do not understand the science on which their FAITH is built.

When we cross the bridge where you acknowledge that the possibility of "a god/gods/God) exists with a probability greater than 50%, then we can discuss the issue of " can spirits speak to men?".

Like I said before one can only accept the evidence of an assemble language from an assembler if you know that a computer programmer exists. Otherwise, its a waste of time.

Who cares whether a designer exists if the designer doesn't care? What I mean is that, let's say I agree with you that a designer exists.

Then what? Who designer epp? It's only a talking designer that matters in the scope of things. Religions have talking designers for the most part.

1 Like

Re: Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 by johnydon22(m): 6:18am On Jul 31, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Gravity may be not be physical (?) but it is a consistent force that can actually be measured. It even has its own unit of measurement. It can be objectively observed by anyone, anywhere.

Just like magnetism, gravity and other forces can be independently observed by many people and they will come up with answers very close to each other.

Same cannot be said about God and Gods

WTF do you guys mean that gravity is not physical.. I want to know that means?

Gravity is a physical value for goodness sake.. Jeez!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. / Nairaland Chicken Soup / Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.