Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. (1805 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / How To Find Secret Treasures In Your Backyard. / Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2016
WHY I NEED TO START SNAIL FARMING
It is clear generally that unemployment is unacceptably high and that it is here to stay except we do something about it. The Nigerian economy as it is presently run does not have the capacity to absorb chains of thousands of unemployed youth. In other words, the Nigerian graduates of today can no longer rely on the Nigerian labour market to provide him or her job. He has to invent an alternative source of employment which is self employment or entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is in accordance with the Nigeria’s economic recovery programme objectives that necessitated a radical shift from total dependence on government for white collar job to self employment. An entrepreneur is a person that perceives business opportunities, takes advantage of the scarce resources, bears the noninsurable risks in his enterprise and directs the human and material resources in his business objectives. To qualify as an entrepreneur, it is not just sufficient to be a business man just managing an enterprise. You are an originator of profitable business ideas. It is against this background that I have chosen this very attractive area of self employment called snail farming or heliciculture. It is one of the easiest and least expensive types of farming that provides employment opportunities to all categories of people and generates foreign revenue without you running from pillar to post. Snails farming business are healthy, less risky, less expensive and environmentally friendly.There is also a special snail feed containing up to 15 components mixed together to boost snails nutritional supplements needs; I will introduce that to you which can cause your snails to grow rapidly within 4 to 5 months you can harvest them for onward sales.If interested to know more on snail farming pm me 07082638957 WhatsApp snail farming group also available for you to learn.N OTE,DO NOT DROP ANY CONTACT HERE.ONLY PM.THK U.
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
U can still indicate ur interest.Farm Tours and training also done at intervals.
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
indicate ur interest with the contact above on WhatsApp.
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2016
Still on
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by hajlat(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
I am interested.
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by pitchez: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Discount sales on our natural and well formulated SNAIL feed!!!

-Guaranteed healthy and speedy growth
-Strong shell formation
-Promotes egg production.

10kg- #1,950
25Kg - #4,350
50kg - #8,150

Alpho Ventures (WA) Ltd.,
Dollar Pool House, Lemomu Street, Off Salvation Army Road, Ekotedo, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Whatsapp/Call: +2348032804500

Discount sales valid till 30th August, 2016.

Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2016
pls ignore d feed above dat is not the feed am talking abt.
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2016
indicate ur interest by pm
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
indicate ur interest
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2016
Steal selling
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2016
indicate your interest
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2016
Serious snail investors needed to be guided on d opportunities that abound.
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2016
indicate ur interest
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 5:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Serious investors indicate ur interest on d modern method of snail Farming.
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
indicate yr interest
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Aremolekunowo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls add me on wasap 08025863159 or email me. vinctay2003 @yahoo.com
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Seedworld: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2016
indicate ur interest by pm on WhatsApp 07082638957
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by Onexex(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2016
Add me up on wassap
Re: NOW YOU CAN OWN A COMMERCIAL SNAIL FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD. by omolomolarinero: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2016
Are you interested in venturing into agro-entrepreneurship? Songhai Center is the place to be. Learn the development of integrated programs, resilient and multi-sector, that creates an interrelationship between agriculture, industry and services.

Join a group of inspiring farmers traveling to Songhai to experience first-hand integrated farming at its best on 23rd, 24th and 25th September, 2016 for a weekend of learning integrated farming, networking, relaxation & fun.

Dress code: Cowboy/Cowgirl casuals

Call 0701586695 or 08069726086 for enquiries and bookings

Tour packaged by @geomeridien and proudly supported #AfrcanLeadershipForum #AgribusinessForum

(1) (Reply)

Well-designed Integrated Farm Architectural Layouts Plans / Poultry Battery Cage / A Trip To NIHORT Okigwe Station ,imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.