Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians (31206 Views)

Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga / #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by Brightgem(f): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
Ultimus:
Obviously she didn't write this. She's not that clever, neither is her literacy sound enough to produce this. Her first reaction when the issue of scam came up is the real Toyin.
Over on point dey worry you. Toyin head no dey there at all. as I was reading was like na Aimakhu write all this english? she and sandals and confusion are 5&6 u say one thing today tomorrow u say na lie again, amean amean just when I thought she cud make sense, cuz I really pity the sick, she showed herself again. so she did not dissapoint my dissapointment.

2 Likes

Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by kaziblake(f): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
shizzleStar:
stupid fool. Is her name not toyin? From 'una sistsr' to Benin, what will you say next? but you yolobas always want to claim one with benin when it's a positive story, so you are denying her now? imp
Because I said the truth now I'm yoruba?Big fool,stupid small boy.
Animal,hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by jerryfisher(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
jephito:
Somebody should please explain to me because she still didn't state in clear terms if it is a SCAM or not.
notin much see here

1 Share

Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by fireforfire: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
shizzleStar:
Hoeroba hater sighted

So you are so pained that your blackmail against Linda won't fly? It's like you are part of the toyin aihmaku failed scam attempt. The person you hating on will feed your hungry yolowba scratchface kindred for 50 years.

Hungry ewedu eating hater

Pocket dat tribal sentiment abeg.
Pple should say d truth wen dey see it. It was linda ikejis fault from d beginning for posting to d public a story she didn't verify just to get traffic on her blog.
Without dat Nigerians won't hv gotten d news dat fast ,she didn't bother making enquiries which every professional journalist does. (Lest I forget she's not even a journalist, just a blogger).
Toyin aimakhu only wanted to help by publicising d news , but it all ended up funny as toyin being d drama queen dat she is blew it out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by saintkel(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Mopolchi:
I don hear but wait ooo the mod wey give me French leave the thunder wey go fire you still dey do press up.
hehehehehe
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Better
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by Zico5(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Toyin is a fool. What is killing these yeyebrities is impatience and that is why they are having problems in their marital and personal life. Who will like to elope wt a woman that can not maintain herself during misunderstanding. Now that u have destroyed everything, no glory for u again
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by codemaniacs: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2016
shizzleStar:
what real fact? what is false about what she published? so you leave the lying and selfish toyin who wanted to blackmail the family to put blame on Linda? you are just a hating daft kid

the blogger blew things out of proportion by publishing "it was a scam".. she just changed it to "alleged scam"..
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by shizzleStar: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2016
fireforfire:

Pocket dat tribal sentiment abeg.
Pple should say d truth wen dey see it. It was linda ikejis fault from d beginning for posting to d public a story she didn't verify just to get traffic on her blog.
Without dat Nigerians won't hv gotten d news dat fast ,she didn't bother making enquiries which every professional journalist does. (Lest I forget she's not even a journalist, just a blogger).
Toyin aimakhu only wanted to help by publicising d news , but it all ended up funny as toyin being d drama queen dat she is blew it out of proportion.
she wanted to help fine, but also saw it as an avenue to swindle the victim of part of the funds by insisting the donation made to her account.

Why blame Linda when the story turn sour? The same toyin that asked Linda to publish the story about mayawas health was the same person that ran to Linda that the said donation was scam when she could not have her way with money, toyin was the 'originator' of both news, how is that Lindas fault?

Toyin is a confused, selfish rogue.... simpleness leave Linda out of it
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by goldman777: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Im disapointed i know toyin aimaku can really ask d family for money its her personality but linda ikeji calling it a fraud without proper investigation baffles me.she is loosing her credibility gradually i dont think i will take linda ikeji,s news seriously anymore.im beginning to see a dark side of her that puzzles me
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by wendyebenezer(f): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2016
I just dont undastand y most of y'all b blaming Linda..smh...noone knows the actual truth still undecided
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by ALAYORMII: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2016
She didn't address the issue of wanting part of the money

Only God knows those who are worshipping Him
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by shizzleStar: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2016
codemaniacs:

the blogger blew things out of proportion by publishing "it was a scam".. she just changed it to "alleged scam"..

Did she just wake and published 'it was a scam'? The same greedy confused source of the whole is 'toyin' should take the blame
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by Hyzink(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
If it's true that she demanded part of the donation then she is a despicable human being

Open ya eye and read well so you will understand o. She didn't demand a part of the money, she only wanted a space beside Mayowa when she been flown abroad. Is that too much to want for somebody who used her celeb influence to help them raise the huge sum they couldn't have gotten even in months?
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by JustCurious: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2016
That letter didnt state anything.. Just there.

Now, it would be so difficult for any celebrity to assist in fundraising for sick individuals. Lord please take the wheel. Mayowa needs you now more than ever... There is no hopeless case with you. Take the wheel, we pray.
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by Obanz2(f): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2016
FuckTheMod:
[size=14pt]Toyin is a big fool.

Attention wh0re angry [/size]
if toyin can apologise and explain her part over d issue she's a not fool. she's a strong woman. linda is a fool here...
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by BABANGBALI: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. I hate you and you that wants to react to my comment,I hate you too,infact fok you all. tongue tongue
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by BABANGBALI: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2016
ALAYORMII:
She didn't address the issue of wanting part of the money

Only God knows those who are worshipping Him
don't mind the thieving biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2016
In Yoruba proverb,
O Jo gate,
Ko Jo gate,
O f'ese meji t'iro.

There's still more to hear from Toyin.
It was after Mayowa's brother fenced her out that a call came on her way out of the hospital that the whole thing was a scam.
She returned with a rage. Hmmm.
To me, it's like another Yoruba proverb,

Kaka k'eku Maje sese
A fi sawa danu.

But then, somebody's life is on the line.
I think the warring parties should put aside their selfish interests, and allow a proper healthcare for Mayowa.
I also advise Mayowa's handlers to return her to LUTH, so that confirmatory diagnosis could be made and effective treatment given. And if LUTH finds it necessary to refer abroad, I'm sure it would be done forthwith.

NB: Sorry, no interpretation for the Yoruba proverbs. Ask your Yoruba neighbors, and if you're not on talking terms, OYO lo wa grin

1 Like

Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by banmee(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2016
jephito:
Somebody should please explain to me because she still didn't state in clear terms if it is a SCAM or not.

She did. Did you read her statement at all? She need not say "IT IS NOT A SCAM". We are not children na.
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by borie4u(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2016
embarassed
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by TomHagen: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2016
jephito:
Haha. I think say na only me notice am.
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by borie4u(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Its a shame on toyin, aramide and Linda. To see someone on a sick bed and still call it a scam showed that some human have ant brain . basis that medical practitioner said her case is beyond medical term doesn't mean she will die. Even doctors believe in miracle and Nigerian do too. So cause d doctor said sh*t means d family should close shop n give up. Who does DAT?
Now bottomline is all those three involved in labelling DAT case a scam, when u three need help may people label it a scam till its late before they realize.
I extend God's healing hand in mayowa case. Lord prove itself that when medical power fails that is when your own power starts
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by frisky2good(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2016
jephito:

E go beta for you. I am even more confused right now.
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by frisky2good(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Silvofitz:
In Yoruba proverb,
O Jo gate,
Ko Jo gate,
O f'ese meji t'iro.

Whether it looks like a gate or not, it is still supported by 2 pillars. grin

There's still more to hear from Toyin.
It was after Mayowa's brother fenced her out that a call came on her way out of the hospital that the whole thing was a scam.
She returned with a rage. Hmmm.
To me, it's like another Yoruba proverb,

Kaka k'eku Maje sese
A fi sawa danu.

More like: Instead of missing out on the milk, I will spill it wink

But then, somebody's life is on the line.
I think the warring parties should put aside their selfish interests, and allow a proper healthcare for Mayowa.
I also advise Mayowa's handlers to return her to LUTH, so that confirmatory diagnosis could be made and effective treatment given. And if LUTH finds it necessary to refer abroad, I'm sure it would be done forthwith.

NB: Sorry, no interpretation for the Yoruba proverbs. Ask your Yoruba neighbors, and if you're not on talking terms, OYO lo wa grin
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by Nathkem01(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2016
dopedealer:
God punish Linda ikeji olonsho oloriburuku selfish bastit i hate yhu . And if yhu gon stand with her then fcku yhu too. Fkcu all you modafukcers angry
laughing........u really hate her gan ooo,come see hw ppl dey para for her on twitter
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by bunmioguns(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Stegomiah:
BECAUSE SHE WASN'T GIVEN PART OF THE SHARE, SHE SAID IT'S A SCAM

CHAI!

Did you bother reading the post at all before jumping into conclusion...
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by ClintonDal(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2016
jephito:

That goes to show that it is not a scam. She never addressed the main issue, poor effort at damage control.
Wise people would see through this charade called an apology.

1 Like

Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by ycat: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2016
Whaatttt! This woman's movie should be boycotted by all. I've always known her to be fake. I didn't buy it when I saw kissing all over the sick woman on YouTube, not knowing it was all about making money off of other people's misfortunes. Her true color is now out for all to see, she doesn't want the sick woman to get help since the family won't allow her to make money from it. How can she call this a scam? What is scam about this? Who is she to say the girl is terminally ill when physicians haven't made that call, just because of some gossips she said she heard that may not even be true. We need to watch out for all these wannabes Yoruba who are still the evil they were born to be in the first place. I will never watch movies this hungry woman is in from now on. She made some desperate comments during the last elections too cos of money.

Toyin Aimakhu or whatever your name is, you are evil and destroying other people's lives doesn't get worse than this, you will meet your Waterloo. You are NOT a celebrity or good role model but a lowlife rake.
Re: Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians by ycat: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Edo
passionate88:
Toyin? Where she from sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Gushes Over Lola Omotayo / Nollywood Actors At Bukky Fagbuyi’s Father's Burial In Akure (Photos) / Ras Kimono And Majek Fashek Perform For Senator Dino Melaye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.