Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" (44628 Views)

Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by JamieNaij(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2017
Blackface has reacted to the letter sent by 2face Idibia's lawyers to him, asking him to apologise within seven days for all the defamatory statements he has made against him and his manager, Efe Omorege, or be dragged to court. 2face in the letter dated May 5th, asked Blackface to apologise for accusing him of song theft, sabotage, music royalties fraud amongst others.

Blackface, in a previous interview with LIB, alleged that 2face stole his song, Let Somebody love You, and that his lawyers had already filed a lawsuit against 2face and his manager, Mr Omorege

Speaking exclusively to LIB today, Blackface says he has received the letter from 2face's lawyesr but vows never to apologize.

"They sent me that letter some days ago asking me to apologise. Rastaman apologises to nobody man. Rasta will never apologise to them because they are filled with evil and fuckery so they should go to hell and anything they want to do they should do but I know that my lawyers should have served them already. What am I apologising for? Somebody takes your music and then you apologise? Is that for real? They are really playing with themselves and I think the manager is putting him in a whole lot of trouble. They know they are in a whole lot of trouble. They took a lawyer from Oshodi bridge to write something for them who does not even know how to weigh the case and know what to even write. Illiteracy is around them. They are crazy. They don't even know what they are doing "he said

Continuing he said "The evidence is there that they sang my song and somebody else published it. It is my song and somebody else published it. I am not even talking about African woman right now. I am talking about Let Somebody Love you. That song shouldn't have been released without my permission because it is my song. The manager went to publish my song. I don't know what kind of pilfering they are doing because they are industry crooks. They are robbing the industry of a whole lot of things. That is what they are doing"he said

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/go-to-hell-i-am-not-apologising-to-you.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Donexy16(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2017
See what poverty is doin to this one.. Its no longer Wizkid, now its 2baba. Which part of Nigeria is he even hiding sef.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by HARDDON: 11:20am On May 12, 2017
Blackface or fvckFace, write anoda one already! D world has been waiting for u to blow! sad

U said u gave him d name" 2face"

Now he probably showed u d other face , u whinning. Grow up gee

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Smellymouth: 11:20am On May 12, 2017
JamieNaij:
Blackface has reacted to the letter sent by 2face Idibia's lawyers to him, He said , "...Rastaman apologises to nobody man. Rastaman will never apologise to them because they are filled with evil and fuckery so they should go to hell..."

So if them say make all Rastamen worldwide come outside , you sef go wan come outside abi?

I nor blame you, na who dey supply you weed I blame..

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Erngie(f): 11:23am On May 12, 2017
This guy is too bitter..Gosh! How's the girlfriend managing because me I can't stay with such an unforgiving heart. Blackface please move on and stop playing the victim because nobody really cares.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by emeijeh(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2017
Hhhmmmmm

Tree don begin get branches

Whoever is giving this black face mind, is really misleading him.

@blackface, swallow ur pride and dóbàlé

8 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by bobbyjayremmy: 11:26am On May 12, 2017
rastaman indeed

2 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by veekid(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2017
Poverty infested brain

2 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2017
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nixiepie(f): 11:34am On May 12, 2017
Mtcheeew who cares
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by dechar(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2017
blackface waguan rasta move on man jah bless you all

7 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by NegeduGrace(f): 11:35am On May 12, 2017
no wonder jesus kept hammering on love in his preaching,bitterness will only stagnant you..if only he extended a hand of love and friendship towards 2face who knows what God will have used 2face to do for him?when u have a forgiving heart you will prosper beyond human comprehension

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by luckyz4rea(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2017
Erngie:
This guy is too bitter..Gosh! How's the girlfriend managing because me I can't stay with such an unforgiving heart. Blackface please move on and stop playing the victim because nobody really cares.

Did or has 2face apologized and attached benefit (incentive) to it when this ruckus started ab initio?

That is if it is true he really stole his song!

13 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by DozieInc(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2017
Their business angry
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by propzncribz: 11:47am On May 12, 2017
Erngie:

May you get robbed of all your hardwork and then one little idiot asks you to move on.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by sinaj(f): 11:48am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

So if them say make all Rastamen worldwide come outside , you sef go wan come outside abi?

I nor blame you, na who dey supply you weed I blame..
lwkmd @ Rastaman cheesy

All this wannabe sef grin

See as him face black! Mitcheeeew

7 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Kobicove(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2017
Deadbeat guy undecided

I have never seen this kind of bitterness before

2 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Smellymouth: 11:54am On May 12, 2017
sinaj:
lwkmd @ Rastaman cheesy

All this wannabe sef grin

See as him face black! Mitcheeeew

Now u don see are wetin black pass my yansh abi? cheesy

Nor ever complain abt the blackness of the yansh when we dey bed oo.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 12, 2017
Noted blackface
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by handsam(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2017
What's to be expected from a failed, outdated, attention-depraved trash trying to boost his ego by proving sturdy and resilient.

When you are asked to pay a whooping sum that you can't afford, I'd like to see how you won't be broken.

13 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 12, 2017
This nigga tho..

Let's even say 2face really stole ur song..Why Haven't u been able to come up with another hit song since u are the king of hits Ur life just remain stagnant.. Nonsense

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by sinaj(f): 12:04pm On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Now u don see are wetin black pass my yansh abi? cheesy

Nor ever complain abt the blackness of the yansh when we dey bed oo.. tongue
I don buy funbact A wey u go take mix for dat ur carowhite dey rub grin

11 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by osemoses1234(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2017
Make una give blace face cold pure weter make him take cool body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Smellymouth: 12:06pm On May 12, 2017
sinaj:
I don buy funbact A wey u go take mix for dat ur carowhite dey rub grin

You wantu bleach it!? Kolewerk!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by AHCB: 1:06pm On May 12, 2017
Honestly, Blackface should just let this slide. At least 2face has kept mute all the while.
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:26pm On May 12, 2017
Lmao, Rasta man would soon wake up in prison grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by SexyNairalander: 1:27pm On May 12, 2017
booked
Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Philinho(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2017
the bitterness of frustration

2 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by ShitHead(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2017
Blackface is asking for a mercy killing. He doesn't want to commit suicide. It's poverty and frustration. cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by rheether(f): 1:27pm On May 12, 2017
Black is finally getting the recognition he so much deserve cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by Christane: 1:28pm On May 12, 2017
al i see in dz mata z dat black face is totally frustrated and z heart z filled wit hatred 4 2face al becus of jealousy ...blackface nw have a black heart 4 2face so 2face shud b careful becus black might wnt to kil him ...it al boiled down to JEALOUSY

4 Likes

Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by sunnysunny69(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2017
Oshodi bridge lawyers ! LOL .Gones are the days men .

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.