Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Amaechi: He Who Asserts Must Prove - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: He Who Asserts Must Prove (397 Views)

Fayose To Osinbajo: You Must Prove To Nigerians That 'buhari Is In High Spirit' / Godswill Akpabio Must Prove He Didn’t Say Magu Will Use Senators For ‘pepper Sou / I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi: He Who Asserts Must Prove by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2016
It is trite that he who alleges must prove.

You cannot call somebody a 'corrupt' person and expect the media to conduct trial for you.

Excuse me Sir, where is your evidence?

Before you go about calling somebody a 'thief, you must arm yourself with substantial materials to showcase the factuality of your claims in court, or you might end up disgracing yourself and your family, or sometimes, you might end up paying a large chunk of whatever you had falsely accused that person of stealing as damages.

For example, if you say that Amaechi stole N500 billion, or N1.3 trillion, or N3 trillion, or whatever figure his political opponents like to brandish about, from the purse of Rivers State, then I challenge you to take him to court and prove your corruption charges against him beyond reasonable doubt, or be prepared to face the consequences of your baseless allegations.

Now, the question that looms large is this: after almost 2 years of chanting "Amaechi this, Amaechi that", what is Gov. Wike, Tam George, Livingstone Wechie, and all other anti-Amaechi agents still waiting for??
Re: Amaechi: He Who Asserts Must Prove by MorningLight(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2016
He does not have immunity... take him to court and don't wail...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Fayose’s Ally, Agbele, On Fraud Charges Today / Dogara Under Fire For Saying "Budget Padding Is Not An Offence - See Video / The Lawmakers Are Thieves- Obasanjo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.