Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin (20223 Views)

Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) / Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin / Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by slimmamateni: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
There is no such thing as permanent friends in politics there is only permanent interest!!!!

One thing I know is Jibrin is a very smart guy, do a bit of digging about him...Dogara I hope you can match this
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Chai
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by GoodofNaija: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
vivalavida:

An anti-corruption war that has already been scuttled by the man who initiated it. Why was dambazzaus name removed from the probe list of former chief of army staffs? Why wasnt buratai's name included in the probe list seeing that he was the chief procurement officer for the military in the period under review? Even after sahara reporters exposed how buratai stole money by buying and refurbishing obsolete motorcycles for the northeast operation and them bought properties in dubai,what happened? Do we need to go into the various sham recruitment that have taken place under this forsaken administration?

And u have the guts to quote me/type that rubbish with spittle dropping outta ur buccal cavity? Go to hell nigger. If u wanna fight corruption,then the fight should be total. But if you are doing selective justice,then u get what u want. Once again,fvck outta ma mention u fvcking hypocrtite. Afonja

Under whose govt did all the sleeze u mentioned take place? I guess that y things remain complicated for u.

I have tried to enlighten u but have seen that ur lack of manners and deep thinking is pitiable.
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by vivalavida(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Under whose govt did all the sleeze u mentioned take place? I guess that y things remain complicated for u.

I have tried to enlighten u but have seen that ur lack of manners and deep thinking is pitiable.

I have seen how left your thinking have gone.
So because it happened under a previous administration,that is why ur padre,the nincoompoop in abuja can choose which case to prosecute and which not to because some people who carried out sleaze in previous administrations are now broom wielding folks of his ehn? Tell me something.

And as for manners,you lack it
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by kings09(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm. The way u guyz r always acting as if u r still campaigning even while in govt. And yes, any1 in APC is regarded as saints including those in d reps house n ur likes did defend dem on nairaland abi u wan deny am?
AntiWailer:

Took who as saints?

Get over it on time.

Election is over.

And as at the time GEJ and BUHARI were presented, BUHARI was the better choice.

Deal with that
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Iyoma2(f): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tunami:
Buhari, where are are you? I thought you would have released your bulldogs (efcc) to do their job on this matter.
He has Ear problem he has not heard n u know he can't read.
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Rexnegro(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
when will you ever support good? The moment a politician is tagged corrupt, you become his follower. Are you okay @ all? angry
maybe The guy tink say there can fire without smoke, for me those so called law re The main law breakers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by otokx(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
This one Jibrin is singing like this, its amazing.
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by otokx(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
$20000 from where, is there a central bank of America in Abuja? if this is true then the revolution has to start.
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by osusuallstars: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
any proof? if not you are done for
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Says who? Did he adduce any proof to substantiate this wild claims? You expect me to just swallow this ?

BTW I did not support Fashola and Amaechi when they were tagged corrupt.I have also been vocal about Buhari's forgery of his waec result so what exactly are you talking about?
u mean u did not see the pictures for the request o frivolous projects?
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Olumaeme: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jibrin confessing like YORUBA WITCH should shut up already.
After him don chop wella, dem boot am comot him dey lament.
Where is his own money? Why didn't he raise alarm when the money was shared.
After all the jargons they will settle and continue chopping money together me and you go still dey hustle for job.

Nonsense!
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by wealth123: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
He will bring all the proof to your one room face me and face you apartment tomorrow don't worry. So you think he will be so stupid to make such allegations without any fact. I wonder the kind of brain some people here have. Why didn't he mention $100000 or mention $50000?
cktheluckyman:

Says who? Did he adduce any proof to substantiate this wild claims? You expect me to just swallow this ?

BTW I did not support Fashola and Amaechi when they were tagged corrupt.I have also been vocal about Buhari's forgery of his waec result so what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by precious1967(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
season 23
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by precious1967(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:
I think this fool should quit making a fool of himself. Does he have any proof for any of this?
u must be receiving something from d alleged legislathieves

1 Like

Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Ndolarr: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dishonourable Members, end time 'LAWBREAKERS'! They are still sharing dollars as inducement when manufacturers don't have enough to import raw materials for production and keep people in employment!! Dogara and his gang of legislative terrorists should be given Boko Haram treatment!!! They are infidels!

1 Like

Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Banks22(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
This guy jubril has been making sense to me.... if Dogara is clean he shd respond.. pls dont let us short him down we tend to learn from dis brohaha.....
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Ndukwe007(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
receive sense !
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by emtol: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Zico5:
I think this man has fully prepared for the worst. Lesson: don't fight the fingers that fed u, they can as well bring u down. Dogara is in deep mess for real and if this comes out to be real. The disgrace of salisu Buhari will be small compared to what will befall him.
So you still remember Salisu Buhari... .the one with Toronto Result.. You don old.
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Johnny1114(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
This are men talking in d house of assembly day to day.. Sorry but why do Uhave to paint Yourselves as thieves even with your Grey hairs.. This is sorrowful
people are dying everyday of hunger and disease and there they are trying to loot the people's money. If this continues then posterity might begin to view this as the order of the day God forbid!.. Please honorables respect yourselves and stop doing like say una never see money
before.. Chaii this is pestilential and pugnacious .. One love NIGERIA
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Dee60: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHEMBE IHEMBE, how many times will your name appear in this kind of circumstances?
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Ugik(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
all these hide and seek accusations and counter accusations doesn't speak well of the legislative arm of government. I think everyone whose name is mentioned in this issue is as guilty as the lead defendant,Hon Jibrin.its simply a case of a shady deal gone bad,so,someones head needs to be on the spike and take the fall.this definitely is just the beginning.
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Azeez532(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
I disagree, how will you become smarter

Ciscogod:
Never offend the wrong person...

If you must play game... never play with someone that knows how to play better .

Trust no one ...

Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by mikolo80: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ciscogod:

If you must play game... never play with someone that knows how to play better .

Trust no one ...

no vex I'm going to use this quote from now on
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by femiphillips007(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Mehn..this is too much
Only him?
Bros you wicked oo
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Frankiss44(m): 4:20am On Jul 31, 2016
vivalavida:

An anti-corruption war that has already been scuttled by the man who initiated it. Why was dambazzaus name removed from the probe list of former chief of army staffs? Why wasnt buratai's name included in the probe list seeing that he was the chief procurement officer for the military in the period under review? Even after sahara reporters exposed how buratai stole money by buying and refurbishing obsolete motorcycles for the northeast operation and them bought properties in dubai,what happened? Do we need to go into the various sham recruitment that have taken place under this forsaken administration?

And u have the guts to quote me/type that rubbish with spittle dropping outta ur buccal cavity? Go to hell nigger. If u wanna fight corruption,then the fight should be total. But if you are doing selective justice,then u get what u want. Once again,fvck outta ma mention u fvcking hypocrtite. Afonja

My brother please reserve your beautiful speech for someone that will appreciate it.. Zombies will always be zombies..
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Leggyralph0147: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2016
@cktheluckyman. I'm sure you didn't read the full press release, calling somebody a fool, when you are not even sure if he's saying the truth. The press release contained attached document to prove the high level of corruption going on in the house of representative and you are here saying rubbish.guy park well and go and drink ogi, all ye bubu the dullard fans.
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by josite: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:
I think this fool should quit making a fool of himself. Does he have any proof for any of this?
u are the real enduring fool. Trust me
Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
cktheluckyman mentioning cktheluckyman. You beta go find work do
here is the link to the voting thread bro. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

1 Like

Re: Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin by mikolo80: 1:14am On Aug 06, 2016
Ciscogod:

Trust no one ...

word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Writes Oby Ezekwesili On Chibok Girls (Snapshot) / 2019: Atiku’s Plan Shaky As Governors Seize PDP - The Nation / Ishaq Bello Reinstates Ban On Ex Parte And Interim Orders On Political Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.