Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

18 Year Old Cancer Patient Marries High School Sweetheart At Tulsa Children’s Ho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18 Year Old Cancer Patient Marries High School Sweetheart At Tulsa Children’s Ho (674 Views)

Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W / Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient / Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Cancer Patient Marries High School Sweetheart At Tulsa Children’s Ho by Goldenzeneth1: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2016
When 18 years old  Swift Myers, who’s battling bone cancer, woke up after almost 11 days in an induced coma, he knew exactly what he wanted to do next: marry his girlfriend of almost two years, Abbi and he didn’t have to think twice about it.

“I was never kidding,” Swift told the Tulsa World. “I knew we were always going to get married.”
Swift has been battling  Ewing’s sarcoma cancer for the past 7 years and has beaten it six times. However, it came back for a seventh time, sending Swift to the intensive care unit at Saint Francis Children’s Hospital.
“I thought he was joking at first,” Abbi told The Huffington Post of the proposal. “He’s always joked about it in the past. And the then he said ‘I’m being serious.’”

Swift asked Abbi’s father for her hand in marriage on July 22. Two days later, the eighteen-year-old high school graduates wed in the intensive care unit at The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis in Tulsa, Oklahoma in front of family and friends

Friends say Swift’s girlfriend now wife, Abbi Ruicker, does not leave his side and he wanted to keep it that way. According to the Tulsa World, Swift proposed to Abbi and they immediately started making plans, incl

To continue click here
http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/07/18-year-old-cancer-patient-marries-high.html?m=1

Re: 18 Year Old Cancer Patient Marries High School Sweetheart At Tulsa Children’s Ho by harrysjones(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2016
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Beats Up Two Youths In Church For Engaging In Sex Before Marriage(video) / Check Out Photos From Linda Ikesji’s New Multi Million Naira Media Empire / Support Ogechi Lucee As She Represents Nigeria In The Miss Progress Int. Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.