Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

This Is Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Niger Delta (629 Views)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Tompolo Is "Niger Delta Avengers"! Emami Ayiri Of Itsekiri insinuate--Vanguard / Please, Where Is Niger Delta? Who Are The Niger Deltas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2016
Happy weekend everyone, I just thought of sharing this picture of a place I know very well in Akwa Ibom State.. It brings to my mind, questions like, why wasn't the 3rod mainland bridge built in the Niger Delta, where oil money flowed from?

#justTHINKING

1 Share

Re: This Is Niger Delta by nijabazaar: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Poor Child....what if she falls

Akpabio did u purposefully neglect this area during ur tenurr? Was it d fault of the local council man?

Inasmuch as we blame Bubu and the dreary Northocracy....some of the problem esply in SS is with

...The stupid govz..(akpabio might be excluded here)
...the people, for not fighting their larcenous govz.

1 Like

Re: This Is Niger Delta by redsproperty: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2016
That poor girl deserve a presidential award and also should have represented us at rio olympic
Re: This Is Niger Delta by bullseye90(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2016
hmmm.....its quite pathetic
Re: This Is Niger Delta by babyfaceafrica: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: This Is Niger Delta by Wadeoye(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2016
Even with 13% derivation, NDDC, Niger Delta ministry... Niger Delta leaders are the criminals here - the militants should go after them including their governors if they are serious.

By the way, every state has cities and villages. You can use a section of a state (village for example) to represent the entire state - this is wrong and can only work on people driven by crude emotion.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Lends Support For Restructuring Of Nigeria / John Kerry’s Unadulterated Garbage and His New-found Friends / Ex Appropriation Chair: Jibrin - I Collected N650 Million Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.