Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Check Out The 'VIP Cell' A Brazilian Drug Lord Lives In Prison (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Check Out The 'VIP Cell' A Brazilian Drug Lord Lives In Prison (photos) (1138 Views)

Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) / Nigerian Drug Lord Deported From Kenya Sneaks Back And Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The 'VIP Cell' A Brazilian Drug Lord Lives In Prison (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
While some are languishing in an overcrowded room, some are living in LUXURY. A Brazilian drug lord serving an eight-year prison sentence has been spending his time behind bars in a 'VIP cell' - complete with a plasma television, a kitchen, three rooms and a DVD library.

Jarvis Chimenes Pavao, was locked up in Tacumbu prison in Asuncion, Paraguay, after being found guilty of money laundering charges.

Yet Pavao, who is considered to be one of South America's deadliest and most feared drug lords, is living the life of luxury behind bars in the Paraguayan prison.

But Pavao's cushy life behind bars came to an end at his own doing, after officers began to suspect he was planning to detonate a bomb in order to smash through one of the jail walls and escape.

Investigators flooded the Brazilian's cell in search of the explosives on Tuesday night, but instead found his luxury prison pad.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2016/07/check-out-cell-brazilian-drug-lord-is.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Check Out The 'VIP Cell' A Brazilian Drug Lord Lives In Prison (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
A prison is a prison. Has your soul ever feel caged? I swear suicide aint far if you're having that feeling TRUST meh
Re: Check Out The 'VIP Cell' A Brazilian Drug Lord Lives In Prison (photos) by Brymo: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Money can’t buy happiness, but it will certainly get you a better class of memories.” Ronald Reagan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The 'VIP Cell' A Brazilian Drug Lord Lives In Prison (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hiroto:
A prison is a prison. Has your soul ever feel caged? I swear suicide aint far if you're having that feeling TRUST meh
Lol. As if you wouldn't mind staying here cause I would Oh grin

Like if you can go to sentence here, share if you won't cheesy
Re: Check Out The 'VIP Cell' A Brazilian Drug Lord Lives In Prison (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
vargasvictory:

Lol. As if you wouldn't mind staying here cause I would Oh grin

Like if you can go to sentence here, share if you won't cheesy
as far they provide interesting movies, action movies and some animations NO PROBLEM grin i can watch movies for 10yrs straight

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The 'VIP Cell' A Brazilian Drug Lord Lives In Prison (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hiroto:
as far they provide interesting movies, action movies and some animations NO PROBLEM grin i can watch movies for 10yrs straight
Lol. I hope you're not one of those that'll name their children after their favorite characters grin
Re: Check Out The 'VIP Cell' A Brazilian Drug Lord Lives In Prison (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
vargasvictory:

Lol. I hope you're not one of those that'll name their children after their favorite characters grin
No No grin tho am thinking about it now

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Facebook Boss Visits EFCC Offices In Lagos And Abuja / Kenyan Man Sleeps With Minor In The Bush, Posts It On Facebook (photos) / Young Girl Comes Under Fire For Recording Herself Smoking Marijuana. Pics/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.