Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Stroke Complications!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stroke Complications!!!! (749 Views)

Stroke Patient Dies In Lagos After Pastor Stopped Him From Taking Injection / Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Causes, Risks, Complications, Diagnosis, Treatment / PREGNANCY TIPS: Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy To Prevent Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stroke Complications!!!! by fynex(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
I REALLY WONDERED WHY ALL THE FUSS ABOUT RUZU

“So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health” -A.J. Reb Materi

I wasn't a firm believer in Herbal Bitters and I really wondered why all the fuss about Ruzu Herbal Bitters. I was equally surprised that a senior colleague - a pharmacist - was so passionate about driving it.

I reluctantly decided to buy some. What changed my view were the people I sold to. I have countless testimonies, but the one that shocks me the most was of a family friend's mom.

Her mom had stroke with different complications and was in a bad state. She would stool and bed wet, messing up her bed. What was WORSE was that her vision had been affected; she couldn't even recognize her daughter anymore!

She was in that state, when they started giving her Ruzu. When nothing else seems to work, there is nothing you wouldn't try. 2 weeks after she started using RUZU, her daughter called me screaming that Mama could now get up to obey nature's call.

More importantly, she now recognized her, and even CALLED HER NAME! At the point when Mama mentioned her name, she broke down in tears.

Listening to her I shed some tears too. Mama was dying, but mama is back to life. Thanks to Nature's pure marvel

shared by Mrs Oguntuase

Everyday, somewhere in Nigeria someone new is experiencing the effectiveness of Ruzu Bitters. Someone is experiencing a healthier body and somebody is getting a thank you for sharing Ruzu Biers with someone.

Share Ruzu with someone today. Buzz me to order.

Call@08081931749

Re: Stroke Complications!!!! by fynex(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2016
I was diagnosed with degenerating disc disease early last year 2015 and have been battling with it since then. It almost claimed my life early this year. I have been undergoing physiotherapy and taking injections and medications which are so strong they render me weak and unconscious most times. All Doctors are surprised when they hear I am 35 years that have this disease that affects most aged people and they go like "at this age?”

My uncle is into RUZU Bitters and when he heard about my condition he advised I give it a try. So I decided to give my uncle a call for the bitters and surprisingly it worked. I do most things on my own now even walking well and had to ask the physiotherapist to stop coming, though he too was surprised I could walk properly and for long distances. Thanks to RUZU Bitters and my dear uncle".

(Shared by Fatunbi John, Abuja)

Buy for use. Buzz me to order

Have a lovely weekend!

www.helpinglives.com.ng/ereretola
Whatsapp: 08081931749
Re: Stroke Complications!!!! by fynex(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2016
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR; YOUR TESTIMONY WILL BE NEXT!

"A retired Air Force officer visited my office and was not walking well because he just recovered from stroke. He bought some RUZU bitters from me and left. After three days, we met in church and he said Pastor, that RUZU BITTERS is superb! Thanks so much!! My recovery was fast, i walk so much better so quickly!"
(Shared by Pastor Oragbade)

How often would you love to hear thank?

Buy for use! Buy for someone you know would need this or refer the person to me...

Have a lovely Monday

Whatsapp: 08081931749
Re: Stroke Complications!!!! by fynex(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Who You Epp?

"I went to pick my daughter from school and I observed the school's security man limping as he walked. I asked him what the problem was and he told me he was a victim of stroke. I told him about Ruzu bitters and he got a bottle to start with. Within a few days he was all smiles when I met him. His words, '' that thing works, I can now walk long distances without pains and without stopping on the way to rest''. He ordered for another bottle immediately and started telling his friends about Ruzu”.

STROKE. Wow!!! How often would you love to play a part in changing people’s lives? Who are you helping? Who have you helped lately? When last did you hear such deep seated thank you? RUZU Bitters helps you do that.

Buzz me to help people and yourself!

Have a terrific thursday!

www.helpinglives.com.ng/ereretola

(1) (Reply)

Quick Tips To Relieve Constipation/bloating Right Away. / Test Your Knowledge About Myths & Facts On Type 2 Diabetes / Battllinv With Chronic Heaviness And Pain In My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.