Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) (58745 Views)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos) / Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Raiza240(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
poisonous curves
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Mckandre(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

I mean I'm easily tempted by ladies. High libido
u wan take style add that sister to ur collection

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by kikies(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hustle yi sha ni koko
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by dhsfbi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Dbeze: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
House of poopoo
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mckandre:
u wan take style add that sister to ur collection

Hahahaha. I'm just issuing a warning like you see on cigarette packs. He who dines with the devil must come with a long spoon. He who dines with an angel must come with no spoon at all and even be unclad.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by muller101(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
All these nonsense on FP for what?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by lildush(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
ahnie:

I heard she EATS awon olowo sh.its. This lady has nuttin to offer apart from flaunting her shit.bags
. Let me correct u... Next time say. Smelling poor bag. Ok?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by lildush(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
ahnie:

I heard she EATS awon olowo sh.its. This lady has nuttin to offer apart from flaunting her shit.bags
. Let me correct u... Next time say. Smelling poor bag. Ok?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Zibi1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm this girl fyn oooo! #ZibiShoes
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Arabs999: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Who curve epp

Ladies with flat asss marry every Saturday

...Seconded, and in most cases, they make better homes. They have no time in flouting useless and commotion causing asses.
...Abi, how u see am ?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Arabs999:

...Seconded, and in most cases, they make better homes. They have no time in flouting useless and commotion causing asses.
...Abi, how u see am ?

Commotion causing asses grin grin cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

It sounds tempting but I don't know if I can. I've been accused many times of not keeping my hands to myself by ladies embarassed
Then let me be with my flat assss
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by 99foxxy(f): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Very hot and sexy. flaunt it babe.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mckandre:
why not start eating poop, maybe yours myt develop grin
angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by bigybanty02(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Who curve epp

Ladies with flat asss marry every Saturday
aunty! y e dey pain u nah? y u dey jealous her? its seems ur own flat chaiii very sory owk take heart try make urs big! If u dnt mind i can help u

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by yunafa(f): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
She needs to set the records straight and not flaunting right now. Stay away from social media till she clears her name!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Almajiri1: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Memphis357:
No be this babe wey dey chop Arab men sh*t for Dubai be this?
How true is this?perhaps,rumour from her competitors?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by bigybanty02(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
99foxxy:
Very hot and sexy. flaunt it babe.
lwkmd very funny pix lol
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
Stop flaunting your bag of poo! flaunting your hubby or at least your engagement ring! miss poo eater!

Today sister oyinye wan get flat yanch marry one handsome bo bo for winners.

Moral Lessson

A big yanch won't magnet a big man.
poo eater? Pls tell me more shocked
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
bigybanty02:

aunty! y e dey pain u nah? y u dey jealous her? its seems ur own flat chaiii very sory owk take heart try make urs big! If u dnt mind i can help u
Na you get your hand/mouth. I get flat yansh but I like am
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Then let me be with my flat assss

I could try to be responsible smiley
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by bigybanty02(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Na you get your hand/mouth. I get flat yansh but I like am
lol abeg no take am too personal joor i just dey play wit u! So watsup hw ar u doing
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
skitcentral:

I could try to be responsible smiley
Flat asss rock, you walk majestically unlike those huge asss that look like stone. I'm not flat sha

bigybanty02:

lol abeg no take am too personal joor i just dey play wit u! So watsup hw ar u doing
I'm fine, you?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
poo eater? Pls tell me more shocked

Aunty nor be news again o she's a professional scat eater. She eat the poo of rich men home and abroad, strong poo, purge, watery poo anyone this omoge dey chop am lick finger.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by bigybanty02(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Flat asss rock, you walk majestically unlike those huge asss that look like stone. I'm not flat sha

I'm fine, you?
i just dey chill wit my big head jare
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nigerians are funny. Na only shhitt? Ordinary shhitt?? I say more power to her abeg. Even heaven go vex for her if she nor use this banging body make bread.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:

Well, some men would say that huge bouncy assss rocks better. And if you're not flat, why are you championing flat? Would you prefer be flat?
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Aunty nor be news again o she's a professional scat eater. She eat the poo of rich men home and abroad, strong poo, purge, watery poo anyone this omoge dey chop am lick finger.

Allegedly... Rumor has it... They said... Who said? I don't know but they said so it must be true... She flaunts so much wealth online so it can only be from eating poop...

Now think hard... What would you do if in private you are offered 50,000 tax free dollars to eat a plate of poop assuming that 50,000 tax free dollars is equivalent to 17.5 million tax free naira?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
My Shieet is Big and long and Smelly. Who get her number?
Where is that thread that revealed that story? I forgot to read it. I don't know where I can find it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Gets Himself A Car As Birthday Gift (Photo) / Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.