Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance (6646 Views)

Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar / Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by impossible27(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
truthmans2012:

The folk are those who once believed islam but by the time they got to know the falsehood of the religion, they became disbelievers.

May I suggest the likely questions they asked:

1. Why is islam the same as pagan worship, when God said people should not worship Him the ways pagans do to their gods?

2. Why is the quran a complete departure from the Scriptures before it, in spite of allaah saying it came to confirm them?

3. Why did the quran claim Kaaba was first built by Adam, when the Garden of Eden where Adam lived was not in Mecca.

4. Why is it that Moses, Jesus and other prophets didn't talk about Kaaba or went there to worship if truly it was a house of God?

5. Why is islam about Ishmael and his mother Hagai alone? Why is it that other members of Abraham's family: Isaac, Jacob, Serah, etc were not part of islamic worship in Mecca if truly Abraham founded islam there?

6. Why did Muhammad who came from the descent of Ishmael become a prophet when God said he had covenant with Isaac and his children as prophets? All other prophets are from the descent of Isaac as God said, why was only Muhammad from Ishmael's descent?

7. Why did allaah say all muslims (faithful and unfaithful) are going to hellfire and will be there till the Day of Resurrection, when some will be removed, while Bible prophets are already in heaven not staying in hellfire waiting for the Day of Resurrection?

8. Why will allaah punish his faithfuls with hellfire when Jesus promised his followers heaven?

9. Why the coming of islam when Jesus said only the Gospel shall be preached till the end of the world?

10. Why did Muhammad decide to face Jerusalem for prayers if it is true that Abraham was once facing Kaaba?
Omo see question. Even me self de see reasons here

Where are all those phd Muslims that have cramed the Qur'an. come defend these questions. it a challenge grin

3 Likes

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Blackfire(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
AbuTwins:
@blackfire, it doesn't matter if you have the book, it has no effect on you. You will just read just like the TERRORISTS read and misinterpret.
@truthsman,
if only you are truthful and you know what you are saying... explain this verse u quoted
[102] A folk before you asked (for such disclosures) and then disbelieved therein.
Who are the folk? what disclosure did they ask? let's see if you ain't being biased!

oh it had effect on me...

1. I started seeing sex between a 54 years old man with a six years old kid as normal.

2. I see a 25 years old guy marrying his sugar mummy close to 50 years.. Which when she died the wealth of the woman became his.

3.i see lies as a means to destroy people .. Al taqiya.

4.it had the effect that if someone joins islam he/ she is celebrated as the miracle of the quran kareem , but when they find out the blood, tears and sorrow and decide to leave *bam bam bam* a fatwa of death is issued on him/her.. Apostasy means death in islam.

5.it makes stealing looks somehow ok... Our holy prophet raided caravan(means of transporting goods) ..and yet he is called a prophet, an al amin.

6: me that cant kill a mosquitoe before, start seeing human life as nothing... Imagine our holy prophet sat there an ordered his al majiris to behead hundreds of jews.. Why? It was rumoured that a few of them wants to killed him.. I mean he just sat there and watch people head goes *pup*..

6.it also made me nearly mad at anyone who criticise me... When a widower who is a poet criticise muhamed for been rutheless to people, when our holy prophet heard it, he asked for an assassin to kill that woman... How was she killed? The dagger they struct into her came out of the other side, while her children were sleeping around her.

I can go on and on.

Even u dont know the quran more than me.

Am still waiting for that ACATIP guy in ibadan.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Blackfire(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
truthmans2012:

The folk are those who once believed islam but by the time they got to know the falsehood of the religion, they became disbelievers.

May I suggest the likely questions they asked:

1. Why is islam the same as pagan worship, when God said people should not worship Him the ways pagans do to their gods?

2. Why is the quran a complete departure from the Scriptures before it, in spite of allaah saying it came to confirm them?

3. Why did the quran claim Kaaba was first built by Adam, when the Garden of Eden where Adam lived was not in Mecca.

4. Why is it that Moses, Jesus and other prophets didn't talk about Kaaba or went there to worship if truly it was a house of God?

5. Why is islam about Ishmael and his mother Hagai alone? Why is it that other members of Abraham's family: Isaac, Jacob, Serah, etc were not part of islamic worship in Mecca if truly Abraham founded islam there?

6. Why did Muhammad who came from the descent of Ishmael become a prophet when God said he had covenant with Isaac and his children as prophets? All other prophets are from the descent of Isaac as God said, why was only Muhammad from Ishmael's descent?

7. Why did allaah say all muslims (faithful and unfaithful) are going to hellfire and will be there till the Day of Resurrection, when some will be removed, while Bible prophets are already in heaven not staying in hellfire waiting for the Day of Resurrection?

8. Why will allaah punish his faithfuls with hellfire when Jesus promised his followers heaven?

9. Why the coming of islam when Jesus said only the Gospel shall be preached till the end of the world?

10. Why did Muhammad decide to face Jerusalem for prayers if it is true that Abraham was once facing Kaaba?

we need to know if he is a SW muslim or from the north or an arab.

And the branch of islam he belongs to sunni, shia , ahmadiya, alawite, sufi etc
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by truthmans2012: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Blackfire:

we need to know if he is a SW muslim or from the north or an arab.

And the branch of islam he belongs to sunni, shia , ahmadiya, alawite, sufi etc

Okay, let him come up and tell.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Shias over to you
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
annunaki2:

But the shia are the real muslims na, Abubakar and his daughter aisha hijacked islam from mohammed's lineage and even killed mohammed's only grand children to establish the sunni sect. The sunni sect was established by murdering the grand children of the 'prophet' of islam so definitely mohammed would have been against them. That said, terrorists don't misinterprete the quoran, they are merely emulating the sunnah of mohammed.
Yea,and that's why we esteem them;for murdering Muhammad's(SAW) grandchildren.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Blackfire:

[s]

1. I started seeing sex between a 54 years old man with a six years old kid as normal.

2. I see a 25 years old guy marrying his sugar mummy close to 50 years.. Which when she died the wealth of the woman became his.

4.it had the effect that if someone joins islam he/ she is celebrated as the miracle of the quran kareem , but when they find out the blood, tears and sorrow and decide to leave *bam bam bam* a fatwa of death is issued on him/her.. Apostasy means death in islam.

5.it makes stealing looks somehow ok... Our holy prophet raided caravan(means of transporting goods) ..and yet he is called a prophet, an al amin.

6: me that cant kill a mosquitoe before, start seeing human life as nothing... Imagine our holy prophet sat there an ordered his al majiris to behead hundreds of jews.. Why? It was rumoured that a few of them wants to killed him.. I mean he just sat there and watch people head goes *pup*..

6.it also made me nearly mad at anyone who criticise me... When a widower who is a poet criticise muhamed for been rutheless to people, when our holy prophet heard it, he asked for an assassin to kill that woman... How was she killed? The dagger they struct into her came out of the other side, while her children were sleeping around her.

I can go on and on.

Am still waiting for that ACATIP guy in ibadan. [/s]
Its obvious you're mistaking Him(SAW) for your murdered god.

1 Like

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Presbulg(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
crusadistic:

Its obvious you're mistaking Him(SAW) for your murdered god.

I don't think this guy has entered a mosque b4.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by truthmans2012: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Presbulg:

I don't think this has entered a mosque b4.

Does islamic cult allow nonmembers to enter the mosque?
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Presbulg(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
truthmans2012:

Does islamic cult allow nonmembers to enter the mosque?

It depends on what they want to do in that mosque. If it's for a good purpose , why not ?
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

We human cannot decide who is a true Christian. Only the bible has the definition of a true Christian.
EVEN JESUS OR GOD THE FATHER DOESN'T RECOGNIZE THE WORD "CHRISTIAN".
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Blackfire:

I can go on and on.

U CAN'T COMPARE THE CUSTOM OF ALMOST 1500YRS AGO TO MODERN DAYS! EVEN MARY WAS BETROTHED EARLY TO JOSEPH! HE MARRIED HER ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOM BACK THEN!
WHATS WRONG IF A RICH WOMAN MARRIES A YOUNGER MAN? I DON'T KNOW UR P.
TAQIYA IS USED AMONG SHIAS AND I AM NO SHIA. I AM MUSLIM WHO FOLLOWS MUHAMMAD salallahu alayhi wa Salam.
IN AN "ISLAMIC STATE" ANY MUSLIM WHO TURNS AWAY FROM ISLAM IS REGARDED AS AN APOSTATE! THIS IS LIKE TREASON TO THE STATE. MIND YOU, AN ISLAMIC STATE IS A COUNTRY TOTALLY UNDER ISLAMIC RULE.
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EVIDENCES FOR THE LAST THREE SO THAT I CAN ADEQUATELY RESPOND.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by truthmans2012: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
AbuTwins:

Trash !!!

Read the Book of Revelations, you will find where Jesus sent messages to the then seven Churches. Who are those who attend Church?
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by truthmans2012: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
AbuTwins:

U CAN'T COMPARE THE CUSTOM OF ALMOST 1500YRS AGO TO MODERN DAYS! EVEN MARY WAS BETROTHED EARLY TO JOSEPH! HE MARRIED HER ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOM BACK THEN!
TAQIYA IS USED AMONG SHIAS AND I AM NO SHIA. I AM MUSLIM WHO FOLLOWS MUHAMMAD salallahu alayhi wa Salam.
IN AN "ISLAMIC STATE" ANY MUSLIM WHO TURNS AWAY FROM ISLAM IS REGARDED AS AN APOSTATE! THIS IS LIKE TREASON TO THE STATE. MIND YOU, AN ISLAMIC STATE IS A COUNTRY TOTALLY UNDER ISLAMIC RULE.
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EVIDENCES FOR THE LAST THREE SO THAT I CAN ADEQUATELY RESPOND.

When the true angel Gabriel (not the counterfeit Jubril of islam) came to Mary and announced to her the birth of Jesus, she said "how can this be when I knew no man"? This shows Mary was of marriageable age, otherwise a baby girl like Aisha could not make such a statement.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Blackfire(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
AbuTwins:

read what u posted slowly see if it makes sense..
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by truthmans2012: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

I have not seen anyone trying to tell you to leave islam. We are here to expose its evil agenda. Get cured of Cancer or you allow cancer kill you. tongue

Don't mind him !!!

He is saying truth is not enough for him to change his mind. He wants to live and die in islamic falsehood and land in hellfire that allaah promised them. What a pity.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
truthmans2012:
Let us hear from the sixth Imam of Shia Jafar Sadiq who said:
One who exposes something from our religion is like one who intentionally kills us”.

And also this:
“You belong to a religion that whoever conceals it Allah will honour him, and whoever reveals it, Allah will disgrace him”

Why does Allah not want the truth to come out about Islam? Is it because Allah is not God?

Jafar Sadiq's opinion is in line with the following quranic verses:

[Quran 5:101-102 Pickthal]
[101] O ye who believe! Ask not of things which, if they were made unto you, would trouble you; but if ye ask of them when the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be made known unto you. Allah pardoneth this, for Allah is Forgiving, Clement.
[102] A folk before you asked (for such disclosures) and then disbelieved therein.

Could one safely conclude that islam is found and sustained on fallacious secrecy?
The answer is yes, thats why the muslims fight and kill anyone who revaels who allah truely is.
This explains why the hide inside a section where others cant access.
It all explains why they steal our threads into their section. Allah is Satan, muhammed was his agent.

1 Like

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:
@abutwins do u think insulting can save u from the truth... Instead of u to refute what truthman said u are sreeching...

See most of us here ve al quran kareem and hadiths to back our claims, some of us once praticed islam and saw the tears sorrows abd bloods,imagine ahmed ibn abduallah in hell awaiting judgement..

Let me ask u are u the new chump that crawl out of the cave seun hid u mujahadins ...?

Pls dont try to insult me am a mixture of yoruba razor blade mouth + igbo aggressive force.

Asalam walaiykum jamah.

Shkr .
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:
@blackfire, it doesn't matter if you have the book, it has no effect on you. You will just read just like the TERRORISTS read and misinterpret.
@truthsman,
if only you are truthful and you know what you are saying... explain this verse u quoted
Who are the folk? what disclosure did they ask? let's see if you ain't being biased!
This guy is a true representation of the Op. You can lie in Africa.
So the Terrorists misinterprete the koran? You, a yoruba man can interprete the koran better than Arab Muslim? You dont even understand Arabic, but Arabic is their language yet you want to teach them Arabic islam. Am ashames on your behalf. The koran is depleted with Terrorist acts and injunctions, yet you say its misinterpreted? Al Tiggya Alert!!!

Guy, there's no one Islamic Terrorist who can commit the crimes muhammed committed in his entire carrier as a practising terrorist. No one muslim.

Will you say muhammed misinterpreted the koran too? Muhammed was the worst terrorist who ever lived. What Isis is doing today, pales in comparison to what Muhammed bin Abdulah did in his life time. Just quietly go home and sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

EXACTLY, JUST THE WAY THE TERRORISTS INTERPRETES THE QURAN. ANYWAY, I REMAIN SOLID IN ISLAM. NO AMOUNT OF LIES, ABUSE, INSULT CAN CHANGE US.
Oga, no one says you should leave Islam. He only asked questions. Pls help us with the answers while you remain rock solid in Islam. Stay over there, we don't want you coming out sef. But help with answers eh?
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

So the Terrorists misinterprete the koran? You, a yoruba man can interprete the koran better than Arab Muslim? You dont even understand Arabic, but Arabic is their language yet you want to teach them Arabic islam. Am ashames on your behalf. The koran is depleted with Terrorist acts and injunctions, yet you say its misinterpreted? Al Tiggya Alert!!!

Guy, there's no one Islamic Terrorist who can commit the crimes muhammed committed in his entire carrier as a practising terrorist. No one muslim.

Will you say muhammed misinterpreted the koran too? Muhammed was the worst terrorist who ever lived. What Isis is doing today, pales in comparison to what Muhammed bin Abdulah did in his life time. Just quietly go home and sleep.

YOU ARE A LIAR. I HAVE VIDEO FROM YOU TUBE WHEREIN IT WAS PROVED ISIS WAS CREATED BY THE US. BRO, GO AND UPGRADE YOURSELF TO WINDOWS 10!!!
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
udatso:

hahahah....cannot answer? oh common on truthman, we have decided to ignore you so you can wallow in your ignorance and celebrate your victory. There is difference between you cannot answer and chose not to answer........
BTW take some chill pill for you shall be ignored from this day and the days to come.
however, i will try to crack jokes in your post as much as i can.
Oh, the Jihad is Over? Truth is, you guys now know the truth, but like Truthman said, Jinns have got your brains.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

Dont evade the OP my friend, answer the questions.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
AbuTwins:

YOU ARE A LIAR. I HAVE VIDEO FROM YOU TUBE WHEREIN IT WAS PROVED ISIS WAS CREATED BY THE US. BRO, GO AND UPGRADE YOURSELF TO WINDOWS 10!!!
O yea? What lie have I now told?
And the YouTube video says Isis don't practice what's written in the Koran? Or Windows 10 reveals that Isis don't follow the Koran or do not follow Muhammed's foot steps?
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by datrailblazer(m): 3:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Blackfire:

I can go on and on.

Can you explain these bible verses
Jesus said in the book of Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Deuteronomy 13:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
Numbers 31:17-18
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones (taph), and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the female children (taph), that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Mary was 12 when she married Joseph who was 90 years old..

All we need is tolerance... May God guide us all
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Blackfire(m): 4:48am On Aug 03, 2016
datrailblazer:

Can you explain these bible verses
Jesus said in the book of Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Deuteronomy 13:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
Numbers 31:17-18
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones (taph), and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the female children (taph), that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Mary was 12 when she married Joseph who was 90 years old..

All we need is tolerance... May God guide us all

u just remix every verse to justify the unjustify.
Let me ask u... Can u give your 6 years old daughter to a 50+ old man to marry?
Can u marry the daughter of your son (adopted)?

when Jesus was about to be arrested,peter cut off one of the them body part...that same Jesus went to the man(an enemy so to say) pick his body part and fix him up(that is love)... He turned to peter and said if i wanted revenge or muscle show or convince people of my divinity i would ve tell my Father to send legions of angels.. 'he that killeth by the sword shall die by the......'.

Now as bad as christainity is u can leave and be an atheist or sat guru maharaji's worshipper and nobody will kill u,or decapitate your head, the worst they can do is pray for u to comeback.
But can u as a muslim revert ? Nah , if u do a fatwa will be issued on u. I repeat i hope u know that apostasy means death in islam..according to the quran, hadiths, sunnah, shariah...
I dont hate islam, is the fundamentalism that is tearing the world apart.

Can u ordered assassin to kill peope who critise u?

Let me stop here...
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by datrailblazer(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Blackfire:

u just remix every verse to justify the unjustify.
Let me ask u... Can u give your 6 years old daughter to a 50+ old man to marry?
Can u marry the daughter of your son (adopted)?

when Jesus was about to be arrested,peter cut off one of the them body part...that same Jesus went to the man(an enemy so to say) pick his body part and fix him up(that is love)... He turned to peter and said if i wanted revenge or muscle show or convince people of my divinity i would ve tell my Father to send legions of angels.. 'he that killeth by the sword shall die by the......'.

Now as bad as christainity is u can leave and be an atheist or sat guru maharaji's worshipper and nobody will kill u,or decapitate your head, the worst they can do is pray for u to comeback.
But can u as a muslim revert ? Nah , if u do a fatwa will be issued on u. I repeat i hope u know that apostasy means death in islam..according to the quran, hadiths, sunnah, shariah...
I dont hate islam, is the fundamentalism that is tearing the world apart.

Can u ordered assassin to kill peope who critise u?

Let me stop here...

No verse was remixed...if you have a bible you can check those verses and confirm for yourself
This is in the bible also
Deuteronomy 13:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.
Stop being an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Anas09:

O yea? What lie have I now told?
And the YouTube video says Isis don't practice what's written in the Koran? Or Windows 10 reveals that Isis don't follow the Koran or do not follow Muhammed's foot steps?
BRING YOUR EVIDENCE THAT ISIS ARE FOLLOWING "A MUSLIM'S FOOTSTEP.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

We human cannot decide who is a true Christian. Only the bible has the definition of a true Christian.
AND WHERE IN THE BIBLE DID GOD EVER CALLED YOU CHRISTIANS? THE NAME SOME LAYMEN GAVE YOU. ANYONE CAN CLAIM BEING A CHRISTIAN OR YOU CAN QUOTE THE BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DEFINITION OF A CHRISTIAN.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2016
datrailblazer:

No verse was remixed...if you have a bible you can check those verses and confirm for yourself
This is in the bible also
Deuteronomy 13:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.
Stop being an hypocrite

I LOVE THAT....IT FOLLOWS MATT 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Anas09:

\
I DONT GET THE WAY YOU THINK BUT LET ME TRY AND BREAK IT DOWN. THE LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK TODAY CANT BE THE SAME 1500 YEARS AGO. THERE CAN BE DIALECT VARIATIONS, CHANGES IN INTONATION, ETC. AND MIND YOU THE CONTEXT OF THE VERSES MATTER SO ALSO THE ENVIRONMENT AND SITUATION PARTICULAR TO EACH VERSE. I HOPE U UNDERSTAND.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2016
AbuTwins:
\
I DONT GET THE WAY YOU THINK BUT LET ME TRY AND BREAK IT DOWN. THE LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK TODAY CANT BE THE SAME 1500 YEARS AGO. THERE CAN BE DIALECT VARIATIONS, CHANGES IN INTONATION, ETC. AND MIND YOU THE CONTEXT OF THE VERSES MATTER SO ALSO THE ENVIRONMENT AND SITUATION PARTICULAR TO EACH VERSE. I HOPE U UNDERSTAND.
Hmmmm. Are you in anyway inferring that the Koran is outdated so should be discarded? because what you just said, without actually saying it is that Islam and Muslims have refused to update to the changes had occured with time.
The context of the verses matters I know, but when an Arabic Muslim like Ali Sina INTERPRETES those verses within context, am inclined to believe him.

Funny as it is, all Muslims claim the terrorists are taking the scriptures out of context, but we don't hear or see muslims all over the world protesting agaisnt those terrorists for misrepresenting Islam and giving it a bad name.
In Christianity we don't hide bad eggs. Commit it and you go to the gallows, but muslims never shout out on radio on TV protesting. Why is that?
If the terrorists are taking the Koran out of context, why are muslims Jubilating that islam is excelling? Hasn't terrorism been the only means 2ru which Islam has spread?
Guy, we are alive, we see, Hear, and read. This age is no longer the age where everyone sits waiting for one person to read and tell us, because few of us understands the language.
The Catholic Church tried keeping every Christian prisoner just like Islam is doing, it didn't work. You can't imprison the Holy Spirit. We are free to read for ourselves, speak for ourselves, and live by ourselves.
Open your eyes. Islam is wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Attain The Level And Status Of The Prophets? / How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Where Is Mohammed's Tomb . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.