Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,547 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca (2595 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2016
Quran 22:26-28:

[26] And (remember) when We prepared for Abraham the place of the (holy) House, saying: Ascribe thou no thing as partner unto Me, and purify My House for those who make the round (thereof) and those who stand and those who bow and make prostration.
[27] And proclaim unto mankind the pilgrimage. They will come unto thee on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every deep ravine,
[28] That they may witness things that are of benefit to them, and mention the name of Allah on appointed days over the beast of cattle that He hath bestowed upon them. Then eat thereof and feed therewith the poor unfortunate.

The above is talking about Kaaba as a house of allaah that muslims are required to visit for worship. Verse 27 says Abraham should proclaim it to mankind . But despite the command to proclaim it, we find that it was only Ishamael and Hagai that followed him to venerate Kaaba. Other members of his family: Sarah, Isaac, Jacob and all of Bible prophets didn't recognize it. No Biblical or islamic sources tell us they did.

My questions therefore are:

1. Why is islam about Ishmael and Hagai alone and other members of Abraham's family not carried along?

2. Despite Abraham's proclamation of Kaaba, why is it that Bible prophets didn't recognize it?

Don't tell me Baca is Makkah, which muslims usually falsely use as a defence:

Psalm 84:6-7 Amplified Bible (AMP)

6. Passing through the Valley of Weeping (Baca), they make it a place of springs;
The early rain also covers it with blessings.

7. They go from strength to strength [increasing in victorious power];
Each of them appears before God in Zion.

As you can see, Baca means "Weeping" and not Makkah. Besides Baca was not their destination they were only passing through it going to Zion.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by MDsambo: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Actually, i dnt really understand what yhu are trying to say...
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by annunaki2(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2016
MDsambo:

In a nut shell what he is saying is that allaah and mohamed are liars, abraham never visited mecca talkless of building the pagan shrine(kabbah) located there.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by MDsambo: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2016
annunaki2:

In a nut shell what he is saying is that allaah and mohamed are liars, abraham never visited mecca talkless of building the pagan shrine(kabbah) located there.

Seems like yhu know nothing about Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham). go back and read his full biography...
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2016
MDsambo:

Read the OP again and again and answer the questions that follow.

Abraham could not have built Kaaba for only Ishmael and his mother if truly he built it for the whole mankind. As islam is now, only Ishmael and Hagai alone recognized Kaaba. That shows the quran is a bunch of lies. Abraham never built Kaaba, in fact, he didn't step his feet in Mecca till he died. The Bible makes us to know all of Abraham's journeys and Mecca was not there.

The same quran lies that it was Adam who laid the foundation of Kaaba, when there is no proof that Adam lived in Mecca.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by annunaki2(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2016
MDsambo:

Seems like yhu know nothing about Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham). go back and read his full biography...

And where should I read his full biography Cause the only credible source(bible) of the biography of Abraham never said any thing about him visiting mecca or building any pagan shrine.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by MDsambo: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2016
annunaki2:

And where should I read his full biography Cause the only credible source(bible) of the biography of Abraham never said any thing about him visiting mecca or building any pagan shrine.

Bible dnt give his full biography, try wikipedia...
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by annunaki2(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2016
MDsambo:

Bible dnt give his full biography, try wikipedia...

I said credible source and not wikipedia that could have been editted by an al taquiya muslim.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Because your bible says so
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
crusadistic:
Because your bible says so

He said he wants a CREDIBLE source. The bible is NOT a credible source.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/abdullah_smith/historical_errors_in_the_gospels-3.htm

Alternatively, you could read books written by Dr Bart Ehrmann, a former priest and theologian. He is very learned about all the different errors and anonymous authorship of the Bible.

So maybe you could first ask him what he considers to be a credible source for the movements and whereabouts of Abraham.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
annunaki2:

I said credible source and not wikipedia that could have been editted by an al taquiya muslim.
Their usual lame defense.And your bible you're basing his story on is the credible source undecided.
The Arabs are also his descendants and also have their own history,so you have no right whatsoever to make jewish accounts more valid than theirs.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Muslims deceitful tactics. They would wait to see a point to counter instead of addressing the OP.

Stop the diversion and answer the quedtions posed by the OP.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by annunaki2(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
crusadistic:

Their usual lame defense.And your bible you're basing his story on is the credible source undecided.
The Arabs are also his descendants and also have their own history,so you have no right whatsoever to make jewish accounts more valid than theirs.

The Jewish account was at least 2,000 years before mohammed came up with his twisted, inconsistent and contradictory version. It's also obvious that mohamed just came up with the story to gain credibility for his newly invented religion and to also justify the pagan rituals muslims observe in mecca.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Farmerforlife, AbuTwins, crusadistic and DMsambo have withdrawn to their shell while other islamic apologists don't dare come out to answer the OP. Demmzy15, Riwon, tartar are nowhere to be found. Smh !!!
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
truthmans2012:
Farmerforlife, AbuTwins, crusadistic and DMsambo have withdrawn to their shell while other islamic apologists don't dare come out to answer the OP. Demmzy15, Riwon, tartar are nowhere to be found. Smh !!!

Your op is not worth responding to. Too low grade and unintelligent. Plus I am sure this is not the first time you are posting something like this. Your posts are becoming just too repetitious and insignificant for me to pay attention to, please dont be annoyed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by masseratti: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
crusadistic:

Arabs are no descendants of Abraham from Ur present day Iraq science has proven that, Egyptians, Syrians, turks, kurds are not Arabs, although they were ruled by Arabs until modern history just like fulanis.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
annunaki2:

The Jewish account was at least 2,000 years before mohammed came up with his twisted, inconsistent and contradictory version. It's also obvious that mohamed just came up with the story to gain credibility for his newly invented religion and to also justify the pagan rituals muslims observe in mecca.
So you are now saying Muhammad(SAW) was the first one who told the Arabs the Kaaba was built by Abraham undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Your op is not worth responding to. Too low grade and unintelligent. Plus I am sure this is not the first time you are posting something like this. Your posts are becoming just too repetitious and insignificant for me to pay attention to, please dont be annoyed.

grin grin grin

Because you can't answer the questions !!!
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
The earlier muslims on this forum renounce islam the better as there as soooo many unanswered questions.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
truthmans2012:

grin grin grin

Because you can't answer the questions !!!

Lol. Childish, reminds me of kindergaten school.

Or the reason could be...

...because you really are getting boring and repetitious.

Surely you can accept this as a very strong possibility.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Farmerforlife:

I never saw you answering those questions anywhere. The same excuse of having answered before was what you gave in my other thread 'Why Muslims Will Have No Excuse Before God". So, anytime you are unable to answer any question, all you do is claim you have answered before.

Self-deception is the worst offence you can commit against yourself. I'm very sure if you don't repent, you will soon find yourself in the hellfire allaah promised you. There you will remember nairaland.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Ayishatreal(f): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
truthmans2012:
The earlier muslims on this forum renounce islam the better as there as so many unanswered questions.

I don't know what your problem is. I wonder why people like you have not been sanctioned in this forum. You always look for trouble everywhere and when people give it back to you, you call them all sort of names.

I wonder why a jobless person like you will go to Islam section and post your rubbish, yet the Christianity section where you're supposed to educate your fellow Christians are flooded with your hate and insightful posts about Islam. Is this how you're taught to propagate your religion?

At least if you have no job to do, you should be reasonable enough to know that these Muslims don't care about your opinion on their religion.

Why not concentrate on making the bad Christians good ones before fighting Muslims all over Nairaland as if that's your sole purpose here or are you being paid to do this?

The earlier you and your cronies desist from this your act (which I have no adjective for cos none of those adjectives could qualify your actions), the better for you. I wonder the kind of education you are giving to your fellow Christians when u've been abusing Islam and Muslims all your life and people like you are quick to shout "religious intolerance"

May it not be too late for you before you desist with your devilish act and find something reasonable and worthwhile to do with your life.

I'm out of here. Mind you, your insults are highly welcomed and will be appreciated since that's what you're known for.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Ayishatreal(f): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
truthmans2012:

I never saw you answering those questions anywhere. The same excuse of having answered before was what you gave in my other thread 'Why Muslims Will Have No Excuse Before God". So, anytime you are unable to answer any question, all you do is claim you have answered before.

Self-deception is the worst offence you can commit against yourself. I'm very sure if you don't repent, you will soon find yourself in the hellfire allaah promised you. There you will remember nairaland.

Birds of the same feathers... do you think this act of yours will take you to paradise either? who are you to judge and assure someone that he'll find himself in hell?

Please find something worthwhile to do with your life and face your religion. Of what importance will the answers to the questions you've been raising do to your religion when you're not a Muslim. I'm sorry to inform you that Jesus never taught you to defame people like this. Go and learn your religion perfectly before you castigate others.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
truthmans2012:

I did not claim anywhere that I had answered the questions before. I claimed that I am sure that you had asked them on some other thread. And the epistle on self deception is better applied to your own life. You cant get meaning in life by begging for attention with these threads on social fora and becoming petulant and repeating your childish taunts when no one answers you. Get something viable doing, establish a business, learn a second language, anything to give yourself a sense of purpose. This is really pathetic.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

I did not claim anywhere that I had answered the questions before. I claimed that I am sure that you had asked them on some other thread. And the epistle on self deception is better applied to your own life. You cant get meaning in life by begging for attention with these threads on social fora and becoming petulant and repeating your childish taunts when no one answers you. Get something viable doing, establish a business, learn a second language, anything to give yourself a sense of purpose. This is really pathetic.

grin grin grin

The questions remained unanswered !!!

I know the Devil wouldn't like my posts. But something must be telling you islam is falsehood as many questions cannot be answered.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Ayishatreal:

I don't know what your problem is. I wonder why people like you have not been sanctioned in this forum. You always look for trouble everywhere and when people give it back to you, you call them all sort of names.

I wonder why a jobless person like you will go to Islam section and post your rubbish, yet the Christianity section where you're supposed to educate your fellow Christians are flooded with your hate and insightful posts about Islam. Is this how you're taught to propagate your religion?

At least if you have no job to do, you should be reasonable enough to know that these Muslims don't care about your opinion on their religion.

Why not concentrate on making the bad Christians good ones before fighting Muslims all over Nairaland as if that's your sole purpose here or are you being paid to do this?

The earlier you and your cronies desist from this your act (which I have no adjective for cos none of those adjectives could qualify your actions), the better for you. I wonder the kind of education you are giving to your fellow Christians when u've been abusing Islam and Muslims all your life and people like you are quick to shout "religious intolerance"

May it not be too late for you before you desist with your devilish act and find something reasonable and worthwhile to do with your life.

I'm out of here. Mind you, your insults are highly welcomed and will be appreciated since that's what you're known for.

I know the reason for your anger.

This thread explains it better.

www.nairaland.com/3258751/what-islamic-scholar-said-muslims
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

grin grin grin

The questions remained unanswered !!!

I know the Devil wouldn't like my posts. But something must be telling you islam is falsehood as many questions cannot be answered.

On the contrary, I'm sure that the devil loves your posts, though I am sure that he thinks of them as useless from the point of view of trying to deceive Muslims, because they are too foolish. It is actually people with any semblance of sense that find them boring and tedious, but of course you will not understand this, for reasons that are obvious to anyone with common sense.

I've really given you enough of my time. Go and get your justification for your empty life elsewhere please. Try to make real friends in real life.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

On the contrary, I'm sure that the devil loves your posts, though I am sure that he thinks of them as useless from the point of view of trying to deceive Muslims, because they are too foolish. It is actually people with any semblance of sense that find them boring and tedious, but of course you will not understand this, for reasons that are obvious to anyone with common sense.

I've really given you enough of my time. Go and get your justification for your empty life elsewhere please. Try to make real friends in real life.

How can muslims be deceived when islamic sources are being used? Then that is the more reason you owe it a duty to explain to refute the allegations or the misconceptions if they are. But unfortunately you cannot.

The time you used dodging the questions is more than enough to answer the questions, which are straight forward. They are supposed to be simple for you if you know them:

Why is islam about only Ishmael and Haggai alone? What happened to other members of Abraham's family?

Why is Kaaba not recognized by Bible prophets if it was truly built by Abraham for all mankind?

Soooo simple.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by analice107: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2016
MDsambo:

That's it there. Guy, Abraham wasn't a prophet.
Meanwhile, am sure you more about Abraham, now pls tell us why only Ismail his bastard son and his slave where muslims. If Abraham was a Muslim how come Sarah his wife and her children were not Muslims?

Again, pls, since you know better, help and tell us why Jesus was the prophet of Allah but his disciples weren't?
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by analice107: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Point out the repetition. Hmm. You go open your eyes take enter hellfire oo.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2016
analice107:

Point out the repetition. Hmm. You go open your eyes take enter hellfire oo.

Don't mind him.

When a question remains unanswered, what stops it from being repeated? His excuse to evade the questions is lame. Mislims are just contended deceiving themselves.

Satan sat down for years planning to destroy the Gospel of Christ by introducing islam. He twisted to thwart God's words but thank God we are able to expose him.

As the Lord lives I shall continue to expose Satan who appeared in the name of allaah to deceive mankind. It matters nothing whether muslims like it or not. In fact, I'm yet to start because I have so, so many questions in my file about islam.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by analice107: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Ayishatreal:

Calmdown little bird, no need to sweat. He is just doing you a favour. Yahweh says, "If you find your brother in an error and you warn him not, if he dies in it, his blood shall be required of thee, but if you warn him, but he turneth not away from his sins, then his blood will not it be required from your hands.

We are doing our best here. We are using our precious MB in this Buhari Austerity regime to help you see that your destination is hellfire. don't turn a deaf ear.
While Muhammed was to die, his daughter Fatima went to him, to be sure of eternity, but what did Muhammed say? " Fatima bin Muhammed, you can ask me anything from my wealth and I will give to you, but don't ask me about here after, although I am a messenger of Allah, but I know not what Allah will do to me or you. (Al Fatt-h 84:2)

But see what Jesus Christ of Nazareth said to his disciples;
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John:14:2-3.

Girl, what who will you rather believe? The one who knows where is going or the one who doesn't?

Listen babe, the OP is doing a great job trying to free you from the crutches of Satan.
Muhammed was deceived by satan, pretending to be God. Just look around and the wickedness is Islam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imam Ali Ibn Musa Al Rida (rahimahullâh) - Imam Of Sunnah / Gems From Surah Ar-rahman :) / Stoning Satan Is Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.