Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos (2010 Views)

Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by deymoh(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
She says it's party time as she rocks this deep blue Jumpsuit cool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIfczSAjmQ7
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by 9jacodedgist(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
cool
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Not that appealing/attractive

2 Likes

Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by solid3(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
That's none of ma binness.

Little Johnny walks into his dad's bedroom and sees him sliding on a condom. His father tries to hide it by bending over, as if to look under the bed. Little Johnny asks curiously, "What are you doing, Dad?" His father quickly replies, "I thought I saw a mouse go underneath the bed." Little Johnny replies, "What are you gonna do -- screw him?"
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by Stegomiah: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Busty!!! How?
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by cruzita(f): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
nothing special
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by deymoh(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
How? because hers are bigger than yours tongue grin
Stegomiah:
Busty!!! How?
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by Stegomiah: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
deymoh:
How? because hers are bigger than yours tongue grin

Lol

If you see mine, you go fall into coma be that tongue
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stegomiah:

Lol

Pishure or adonbeliefit tongue
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by deymoh(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't ask girls for their sizes, I do so indirectly by telling them they don't have anything, they eventually tell me everything, even the ones I didn't expect them to say grin... Na lie sha except you show us cheesy
Stegomiah:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by Stegomiah: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
deymoh:
I don't ask girls for their sizes, I do so indirectly by telling them they don't have anything, they eventually tell me everything, even the ones I didn't expect them to say grin... Na lie sha except you show us cheesy

Alright mr. smart guy, but you already played your best card, you revealed girls eventually tell you everything

Guess am different, i love you to imagine, it's big, round like a drum grin
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by deymoh(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
I purposely revealed it to you because I know you will never share the photos until snails start jumping cheesy. What I actually need to know is what you have mentioned
Stegomiah:

Alright mr. smart guy, but you already played your best card, you revealed girls eventually tell you everything

Guess am different, i love you to imagine, it's big, round like a drum grin
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by divinehand2003(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
She looks cute sha
Re: Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Throws Out Her Backside In New Photos by youngdazzle(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
undecided fake boodi

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife / Di’ja’s Ankara Braids Style Are Too Beautiful, Would You Consider Plaiting This / Donald Trump Reply Jay Z After Being Slammed By The Rapper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.